Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

2 hours ago, jdubbs said:

Maybe it's time to spin off the chatter on the UCS Falcon into a black hole.

So, censorship? I don't think anyone wants to end the conversation - they just want less clutter because all the conjecture is clogging up this thread.

I think having a new UCS Millennium Falcon for only 4000 pieces wpuld be a stupidly bad decision by the Lego Group. I know that is false information for sure since there are many people who get reliable information saying over time that it will be over $600. Lego knows that the market for a new UCS Millennium Falcon would be based on those who missed the first oppurtunity. Also there is no way the Lego Group could pull off a minifigure scale Falcon at only 4000 pieces. The last one was over 5000 pieces and proved to work fairly well. I don't mind a new one not having an interior, but if the rumors are true that it may be over 7500 pieces for the set then it would be a shame if Lego did not try to fit in a little bit of an interior inside a new UCS Millennium Falcon. I will still buy a UCS Millennium Falcon as long as it is around the same piece count as the last one or even more than that. Who knows though, there is a lot of speculation on its price and the number of pieces that will be in it. I would like the price per piece count to be $0.10 but even $0.12 a piece is fine with me.

I get the interest in this set, honestly I do. I just wish everyone could put a lid on it until we get something official. This page has become a little tiresome with all of the wishes...

Wait for the official pics before we add another 20 pages of opinions please...

5 hours ago, LEGOscum said:

So, censorship? I don't think anyone wants to end the conversation - they just want less clutter because all the conjecture is clogging up this thread.

No censorship. Simply avoiding the same discussions over and over again. We already know it will be the biggest LEGO set ever, so more than 6000 parts, not 4000. Other than that; let's wait for tangible information, which I am sure will arise soon. 

7 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

I second this. Let's not talk about things we haven't seen till the official images are available somewhere. Still waiting on those TLJ system sets and some news on what to expect the coming winter wave. 

Exactly :thumbup: 

11 hours ago, Robianco said:

Surely a minifigure scale Falcon would be the UCS set we are so eagerly anticipating for release later this year rather than March '18?

Argh. My mistake! I meant a system scale Falcon of course!

9 hours ago, jackster99 said:

I wouldn't trust that. First of all that would mean a per piece price of about $0.20, which is unheard of and absurdly high. Secondly, CM4SCI, who has proven to be reliable, and Tragic Banjo have both said it is closer to 7500 pieces

CM4SCI didn't say it had that many pieces. Banjo did, after seeing that fake pic that cm4sci made. Maybe he knows something, maybe he doesn't. 

I also read (a long time ago) that the BB8 set would be to scale with the ucs R2, but that would mean it's blocky and almost half the height, so I doubt it's gonna be labelled as "ucs" and will just be a regular set. 

I will be happy to be wrong about the size though! 

Edited by will

2 hours ago, will said:

\and almost half the height, so I doubt it's gonna be labelled as "ucs" and will just be a regular set. 

Or maybe the set won't be as small as you read and will be large/detailed enough to be called a UCS set.

If it's real it's not out before October.

1 hour ago, LEGOscum said:

Or maybe the set won't be as small as you read and will be large/detailed enough to be called a UCS set.

If it's real it's not out before October.

We already know that it will cost 99.99 EUR, is labeled as UCS and built in the same way they did R2.

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

it will cost 99.99 EUR

Are you sure about that ?
100€ MSRP won't make such a big model for a set that is supposed to be UCS. I would say 900-1000 parts.

7 hours ago, will said:

CM4SCI didn't say it had that many pieces. Banjo did, after seeing that fake pic that cm4sci made. Maybe he knows something, maybe he doesn't. 

I also read (a long time ago) that the BB8 set would be to scale with the ucs R2, but that would mean it's blocky and almost half the height, so I doubt it's gonna be labelled as "ucs" and will just be a regular set. 

I will be happy to be wrong about the size though! 

Actually he did, over on Brickset forum. In response to another a member speculating this could be the biggest lego set ever, he said, and this is a direct quote "It's roughly 7500 pieces so yes, it will be."

Take that as you will, but he did in fact say that

I think this threat would be better if each person hade a comment limit of let's say 20 comments a year (that's still pretty generous) because there is so much nonsense in this threat, I just wanna see leaks, that's all...

Just now, Sneakguest said:

I think this threat would be better if each person hade a comment limit of let's say 20 comments a year (that's still pretty generous) because there is so much nonsense in this threat, I just wanna see leaks, that's all...

What? That's ridiculous. Eurobricks doesn't exist to provide leaks. This is a forum for discussion first and foremost. 

1 hour ago, Sneakguest said:

You're right, 20 is too generous. Start of with say 4 comments and every month you earn an extra comment privilege for this thread. Its ridiculous how much of an echo chamber this thread becomes but then again we are not really helping the situation ourselves. The best way to help the mods is to just leave the speculation and your opinions to yourself until we actually see something.

Edited by SCREDEYE

Just now, Ultron said:

What? That's ridiculous. Eurobricks doesn't exist to provide leaks. This is a forum for discussion first and foremost. 

I'm not talking about eurobricks in general, just this specific thread, which is called "picture and rumors", not "anything you feel like"

13 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

The best way to help the mods is to just leave the speculation and your opinions to yourself until we actually see something.

That would be great, thank you :wink::laugh: 

9 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

We already know that it will cost 99.99 EUR, is labeled as UCS and built in the same way they did R2.

We "know"? 

1 minute ago, Deathstroke77 said:

SVL is a reliable source of info, so if he says that, it's pretty likely it's true, or there abouts anyway.

Maybe, and I'm not doubting SVL's sources - just the language. "know" and "pretty likely it's true" aren't the same thing. 

"We're pretty certain that it will cost 99.99 EUR, is labeled as UCS and built in the same way they did R2." is a better way of putting it. 

Know is definitive. 

7 hours ago, jackster99 said:

Actually he did, over on Brickset forum. In response to another a member speculating this could be the biggest lego set ever, he said, and this is a direct quote "It's roughly 7500 pieces so yes, it will be."

Take that as you will, but he did in fact say that

But if you keep reading you see that he's just repeating what Banjo said. He didn't hear anything: 

"I'd just like to say that this was said by Tragic Banjo on Eurobricks in response to my fake box (the piece count was close) NOT first said by me"

8 hours ago, LEGOscum said:

Maybe, and I'm not doubting SVL's sources - just the language. "know" and "pretty likely it's true" aren't the same thing. 

"We're pretty certain that it will cost 99.99 EUR, is labeled as UCS and built in the same way they did R2." is a better way of putting it. 

Know is definitive. 

That's why I used "know". Because weeks ago the UCS BB-8 was discussed here intensively..?

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

That's why I used "know". Because weeks ago the UCS BB-8 was discussed here intensively..?

Indeed. 

So let's stop the discussion about semantics and get back on topic.

On 2017-6-2 at 5:05 PM, Aggron44 said:

Hell IF it is real, knockoff brand will have it MUCH cheaper. And the brand is very good in quality.

You are on a LEGO forum. No discussions about clone brands in the official Themes forums.