Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

You caught it just in time, it was already down 5 minutes ago. Looks awesome!

-nevermind, the link in the post popped up despite the main link being a dead end. Thats a great looking wave!

Edited by Pariah
Other link worked

Finally a look at them! They have been pretty generous with mini figures and not any repeat except the first order officer and first order stormtrooper what I can see... but I'm pretty disappointed that they haven't made a mold for Snokes head. He looks really underwhelming... 

That's a lot of studs and technic exposed on the walker... but it's an interesting design, definitely see the gorilla comparison.

Just now, Sneakguest said:

Finally a look at them! They have been pretty generous with mini figures and not any repeat except the first order officer and first order stormtrooper what I can see... but I'm pretty disappointed that they haven't made a mold for Snokes head. He looks really underwhelming... 

Yeah, I like the 3 pilots in the Resistance Bomber

Also, I LOOOOVVVEE that Star Destroyer!!!

Those sets are awesome! I'm gonna have to get used to the bomber and walker but the minifigs look great! I want that star destroyer!

I'm not convinced by that walker - looks like an AT-AT mix someone has done with spare parts. I'm sure I'll be proved wrong though and will end up buying it!

Great figs, Snoke is a bit weird in light flesh, White would have been better IMHO

I really like the ressistance pilots and Rey and Poe in the Walker.

By the way, Rey has new hair mold, not Qui Gon's

Star destroyer looks very nice indeed. The other two look decent, and all the figures look very nice (bar snoke, who looks slightly weird/off to me)

That at-at walker looks pretty weird to me. The scale is also not that big compared to the set minifigures.

Oh my. :oh: I haven't been following Star Wars much, so I didn't know we were getting a First Order Star Destroyer. Looks great as far as I can tell! The walker is interesting, like a gorilla as they have said. Vice Admiral Holdo looks like she wears the S9 Hollywood Starlet's hairpiece in Lilac. Interesting.

One of my complaints was no First Order Star Destroyer for the TFA sets, 75190 is currently in 1st place for the Lego set I most want to buy this year.

I prefer ESB AT-AT, but I still love this walker and another must buy for me

The Resistance Bomber I like the more and more I look at it

Story wise, some pretty interesting info, much of it confirmation of what some of the spoiler sites have said

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

Sets look great, but that Snoke figure is most odd. I was expecting dark robes and the such.

Yeah, the face is weird but I do believe he is getting a costume like that it TLJ

Snoke in gold robes is in line with what the spoiler sites were saying

I though his head would have been more of a specific molded piece that really makes his disfigurement stand out

Just now, AussieSamurai said:

I though his head would have been more of a specific molded piece that really makes his disfigurement stand out

Snoke looks like a Tibetan monk.

3 sets known, the most expensive ones, 4 to go.

Of the 4 remaining; Crait Skimmer, Kylo's TIE, ??

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99
LEGO Star Wars 75188 Resistance Bomber- €109.99
LEGO Star Wars 75189 First Order Heavy Assault Walker €139.99
LEGO Star Wars 75190 First Order Star Destroyer €149.99

1 minute ago, AussieSamurai said:

Yeah, I was expecting some form of molded piece for his head. This figure just looks kind of weird to me. Amusingly, it reminds me of the Ancient One from the Doctor Strange line.

I love these sets, now I see why summer wave is so lackluster! 

FO Star Destroyer definitely looks different then Finalizer, so it's probably a new one. Minifigures wise Snoke is the obvious stand out: and his suits looks gold and lavish just like it was rumored to be. The rest of minifigures are ok.

Gorilla AT-AT looks great as well: cool update of classic At-At. Minifigures are obviously the best part of the set: new Rey and Captain Poe Dameron?! and new FO walker pIlot. 

Resistance Bomber look s like a great pilot Battlepack! The price is what worries me as it doesn't look that big, but knowing TFA tax I'd guess this will be 70-80$ set( just a guess). Minifigures are great as well: Laura Dern's admiral, new Poe and 3 pilots!

But we still haven't seen Luke, Finn and Kylo minifigures. Finn in a small 20-30 $ speeder set sounds realistic now! Kylo with his own TIE Advanced has been rumored and heavily implied to be real.

Which set Luke will be in is the real question: obviously we've just seen 2 biggest sets(Star Destroyer and Walker). So I guess this means Luke will be in a slightly cheaper set along with another version of Rey.

Love all the sets! Clearly Lego put their best designers on this line of sets.

Edited by benderisgreat

Also, with those prices, I'd imagine that the supposed 'Crait Skimmer' would be the smallest set among them, and Kylo's TIE will probably be 75179 or 75187.

Just now, GryffindorResistance said:

Hopefully the snoke figure looks better close up...

I hope so too, at first glance I don't like that Snoke figure. However, we don't really know how he'll look in TLJ itself, so maybe once we get a glimpse of him in these robes in the trailer then maybe my opinion will change. The lack of a molded head does disappoint me, though. I would've thought that with someone like Snoke they might make a molded head, like they did for Rey's hair for TFA, amongst the countless new molds they've made for the Star Wars line.

I'm just scared now...... I still have to get some of last years sets and quite a few of this years sets and now these :sceptic: