Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

1 minute ago, Galaad said:

Plus the head is Lor San Tekka's with a little greyer beard

I knew I saw the head SOMEWHERE before!!! Thanks :classic:

Is that the Luke Skywalker form the Force Awakens Video game? 

Edited by Tariq j

Okay the head's being San Tekka's makes me think they just had to cobble something together because the actual figure is under NDA. I could see the clothes being the same, but the HEAD? lol no way

Just now, Tariq j said:

Is that the Luke Skywalker form the Force Awakens Video game? 

It's not.

51 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I wouldn't put so much stock in a rendered image like that. The Rogue One promo image had recolored Han legs on Jyn and some other inaccuracies. No reason to get fired up until real images of the sets come out in any case.

Maybe you are right, but if this isn't final version of Luke, why would they release the image then?

I like that Luke Skywalker and I hope if snoke is one of the buildable figures he actually comes in a regular set

Edited by Falconfan1414

32 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Maybe you are right, but if this isn't final version of Luke, why would they release the image then?

They've released pictures of characters in Lego form and changed them before. I think it is another picture like they did for Rogue One last year. Churret Imwe's skin color and eye color is different from what they actually released and Bodie Rook's hair piece can't hold googles. 

I went to my local Toysrus and only saw the Bounty Hunter pack. I went to line up but the line up was insane.... Anyways just thought I'd let any Canadians know that its started showing up along with a bunch of City sets. 

as I have seen the Vader set review on JANG... so we are getting the 3rd skin variation of the Vader... anyway I mostly like the gray one.

On 2017-4-27 at 8:50 AM, GallardoLU said:

Please ignore quote; was unable to delete

Surprised I haven't seen it here but apparently the next collector minifigure to go with the R3-M2 is the third variant of the Scarif trooper we hadn't seen yet with the brown kama. Pictures were up on Facebook. Will try to find it.

Well at least we have a name for BDT's character. I'm looking forward to figures for Holdo and DJ, they have excellent designs! I also hope we get an unmasked Phasma proper now that they've decided she's human.

1 hour ago, Brickweiser said:

Surprised I haven't seen it here but apparently the next collector minifigure to go with the R3-M2 is the third variant of the Scarif trooper we hadn't seen yet with the brown kama. Pictures were up on Facebook. Will try to find it.

Interesting! If true, maybe Lego is going to do more variants (such as the tank commander)  that didn't come in sets but don't need drastic new molds or prints. As such, I won't get my hopes up for Galen or Saw, but you never know.

Did someone report that there would be four of them?

1 hour ago, doclord said:

Well at least we have a name for BDT's character. I'm looking forward to figures for Holdo and DJ, 

You do know that DJ is not his character's name but a name the crew used for him? His real name isn't revealed yet.

According to the director Rian Johnson, Del Toro plays a "shady character" with unclear allegiances, fondly known on set as DJ (“You’ll see—there’s a reason why we call him DJ,” Johnson added).

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

1 hour ago, Seaber said:

Interesting! If true, maybe Lego is going to do more variants (such as the tank commander)  that didn't come in sets but don't need drastic new molds or prints. As such, I won't get my hopes up for Galen or Saw, but you never know.

Did someone report that there would be four of them?

Well I did not so long time ago just say that it was four sw polybags last year, lego has had a tendency to increase the number, it has gone from one a year to four a year since 2011, so it wouldn't be unlikely that they plan at least four again... 

3 hours ago, Brickweiser said:

Another generic trooper? Can't lego just come up with something new than similar variants of existing characters / troops over and over again =(

Just now, Sneakguest said:

Another generic trooper? Can't lego just come up with something new than similar variants of existing characters / troops over and over again =(

At least it is an interesting trooper that we have not gotten too much of yet.

Well a Scarif trooper would be nice, but would rather see something more special.

Couldn't find any news / rumors on the Scarif trooper though so I would like to see that picture. 

Thought I was on FB XD But yeah, it's okay if it's real. Don't really mind these collectible figs with stands as long as they give us more in the future (with uncommon figures). 

Clearly based on this trooper variant that comes with Moroff in the Hasbro figure pack. Curious to see what the next will be. 

images.jpg

1 hour ago, Sneakguest said:

Well I did not so long time ago just say that it was four sw polybags last year, lego has had a tendency to increase the number, it has gone from one a year to four a year since 2011, so it wouldn't be unlikely that they plan at least four again... 

Speak for yourself peasant. I always welcome more troop types to add to the variety of the respective combat units. The Rebels figure was a joke though.

Also the new trooper is the Captain variant. Not generic in any way.

Edited by Helghan

9 minutes ago, Helghan said:

Speak for yourself peasant. I always welcome more troop types to add to the variety of the respective combat units. The Rebels figure was a joke though.

Also the new trooper is the Captain variant. Not generic in any way.

Peasant? Really?