Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

R3-M2 is being given from April 17th to 30th at Juguetron which is a mexican toy store. you need to buy 699 pesos of Lego products (around 40 dls). I got one today and it is reallly weird having this new presentation of plastic bag package.

5 minutes ago, promobricks said:

A list of all 40% off LEGO Star Wars sets during the May the 4th store event (in Germany)

https://www.promobricks.de/may-the-4th-diese-lego-star-wars-sets-sind-um-40-reduziert/31268

What do you think about? Falcon with 40% off is really a very nice deal :-)

Clearing stock of the MF ready for the USC Falcon later in the year?

Part of me was expecting a 40% discount on assault on hoth, which would have been an instant purchase from me, anyway, some really nice deals there. Some surprisingly great offers in fact!

40 minutes ago, That Orange Thing said:

Clearing stock of the MF ready for the USC Falcon later in the year?

Part of me was expecting a 40% discount on assault on hoth, which would have been an instant purchase from me, anyway, some really nice deals there. Some surprisingly great offers in fact!

Yepp, there were more newer sets than would seem likely, I also thought they would do more clearance sells, but except the X-wing and Falcon, the rest are fairly new stuff.

Buying a couple of battle on scarif seems like a nice idea, just sad the R3-M2 is not until the day after

Scarif and ATST are good ones to buy multiples off. The Xwing will be €60 here so thats still more expensive than some Amazon deals. Too bad the scarif deal is on may 6. 

Well, shoot...too bad I bought the X-wing a month ago....It would be cool to see into the future and see if all the UCS Falcon rumors are true...

The Falcon 40% off is too good to miss - even though my son is too young for it yet (can sit tight in a cupboard for a couple of years)! Will pee-off the sellers on Ebay who are charging much more for brand new.

I had the email this morning from Lego for the UK discounts and it lists the X-Wing as the first one same as the German site. That means Scarif will be purchased on it's discount day for me.

It's a shame that by the time scariff comes up the poly will be long gone.

There was talk several pages back about 2 x VIP points for the May the fourth promotional period. The S@H splashpage is now advertising that the May the Fourth promotional period begins on April 29, the date of VIP early access for the UCS Snowspeeder and the reported 40% discount on the resistance X-wing (at least in EU). Can anyone confirm if double VIP points also begin on this date? That would be a pretty sweet deal, especially if it included the R2-D2 promo polybag.

Edited by Markalus

17 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

It's a shame that by the time scariff comes up the poly will be long gone.

Maybe not if you buy in a store, at least i know that the Stockholm brand store will give them out as long as they are in stock, so let's hope that not to many people will make purchases early ;)

15 minutes ago, Markalus said:

There was talk several pages back about 2 x VIP points for the May the fourth promotional period. The S@H splashpage is now advertising that the May the Fourth promotional period begins on April 29, the date of VIP early access for the UCS Snowspeeder and the reported 40% discount on the resistance X-wing (at least in EU). Can anyone confirm if double VIP points also begin on this date? That would be a pretty sweet deal, especially if it included the R2-D2 promo polybag.

I think it depends on the region because in the past the UK has received 10% discount on sets while the US has received double VIP points and no discount.

3 hours ago, Andyperkins said:

I think it depends on the region because in the past the UK has received 10% discount on sets while the US has received double VIP points and no discount.

Say what?! So, europe are getting 40% discount and the UK may only get 10% off? That kinda sucks :( maybe back to ebay after all.

10 minutes ago, Brickdad said:

Say what?! So, europe are getting 40% discount and the UK may only get 10% off? That kinda sucks :( maybe back to ebay after all.

No. We get 10% off for the full time, and 40% off one set each day for the duration. Same as Europe. 

4 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

So what is the discount in canada?

No word yet, I guess, nor in the US.  Here's hoping!  :classic:  

Delta is great but it's not him who released the new images. Look here for the complete images:

http://www.brickfinder.net/2017/04/22/lego-star-wars-jedi-starfighter/

It's lovely and I love that it includes Jango and Boba. But that price is downright ridiculous! The fact that this is an exclusive also probably means that it'd be harder to find it at a discount, in my country at least.

Obi Wan looks to have a new body print, Boba looks to be entirely new, and Jango looks like his 2013 version. Hopefully this starfighter doesn't have that escape pod feature like Saesee Tinn's one. 

Edited by Infinite Bricks