Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

IF you choose to post info, then just do it. Please do not tease people; this is not the place.

As for other things, dealing with them right now.

Stay on topic, talk about new stuff for this year.

Harp on anyone who posts fake info and you might be relocated for a bit.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

•Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced
•Gorilla Walker, dark grey, second biggest set
•Super Star Destroyer
•Speeder
•B-Wing
•Set with Rey, Luke, 2 Stormtroopers, ?
•Set with Kylo Ren, ?, ?, maybe 1 more
•Set with Poe, Pilot, Officer
•Set with BB-8, Finn, ?
•Set with 2 ?, ?, ?

All Star Wars: The Last Jedi sets rumors.

Presumably the "speeder" is the one on Crait in the trailer? (Potentially C-wing, we have to wait and see)

If a B-wing is coming then maybe that is the set with "Poe, Pilot, and Officer"... or maybe the speeder has those figures.

Then we have the >100 Euro BB-8 set.

I think if Kylo's TIE is true, then it should be the one with "Kylo, ?, ?, maybe 1 more"

I wonder which one has Finn and BB-8. Maybe it is the speeder, or perhaps some yet-unseen sets.

The Super Star Destroyer set may be the Finalizer.

The set with "Rey, Luke, 2 Stormtroopers" will most likely be an Ahch'to set, but I do not see how that would fit in. Unless the First Order deploys walkers to Ahch'to as well...

Oh, but why do @Sir von Lego and @nrg's posts about TIE bombers conflict? :sceptic:

I think the "Star Destroyer" is going to be Snoke's ship and not the Finalizer. If we have any clarification on that it'd be great, but its also sort of strange that the top two expensive sets are both "villain" sets.

23 minutes ago, doclord said:

I think the "Star Destroyer" is going to be Snoke's ship and not the Finalizer. If we have any clarification on that it'd be great, but its also sort of strange that the top two expensive sets are both "villain" sets.

I still believe that SSD they keep mentioning is going to be the new canon version of the Eclipse, and I'd bet that will be the set rather than a Resurgent-class.

The Eclipse has a difficult nose to do on a small scale. The Finalizer looks easier (a mod from 75055).

But both should be nice sets.

1 hour ago, doclord said:

Well if the studio is still taking the storyline of the original trilogy and giving it new clothes, then a villain-centric approach makes sense for what would essentially be a rehash of ESB.. The empire gains the upper hand and leaves our heroes in dire straits, but leaves the audience hopeful and anticipating the epic conclusion to the trilogy. So I can see why villain vehicles would take precedent over our "underdog" heroes. 

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

•Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced
•Gorilla Walker, dark grey, second biggest set
•Super Star Destroyer
•Speeder
•B-Wing
•Set with Rey, Luke, 2 Stormtroopers, ?
•Set with Kylo Ren, ?, ?, maybe 1 more
•Set with Poe, Pilot, Officer
•Set with BB-8, Finn, ?
•Set with 2 ?, ?, ?

All Star Wars: The Last Jedi sets rumors.

I'm sceptical about the b-wing. I think the rumours of this started when BTS photos showed the b-wing style cockpit. After seeing the trailer, the cockpit clearly belonged to one of the Crait speeders. I don't think we're going to see b-wings - in the film or in lego. 

I'm sorry but are any of the rumors in the last two pages confirmed or true? Just confused where some of these are coming from.

7 hours ago, Richpepperell said:

I'm sceptical about the b-wing. I think the rumours of this started when BTS photos showed the b-wing style cockpit. After seeing the trailer, the cockpit clearly belonged to one of the Crait speeders. I don't think we're going to see b-wings - in the film or in lego. 

We are going to see B-Wing in the movie. 

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We are going to see B-Wing in the movie. 

That is something that’s unconfirmed.

A while ago behind the scenes photos surfaced showing a B-Wing STYLE (!) cockpit on a desert planet.

Because of this sites/people began reporting/claiming a B-Wing would appear...

But: This planet (Crait) is seen in the trailer, just like the ships the cockpits belong to: a sand-skimming never before seen fighter which isn't a B-Wing

WAIT A MINUTE, I made a mistake. Let me begin again.

Hovertank is 349 DKK on S@H. So the smallest set (75176) is likely Hovertank-sized. Therefore, 30 USD? 70 NZD?

Battle on Takodana is 549 DKK on S@H. So the second-smallest set (75177) is likely Takodana-sized. Therefore, 55 USD? 109 NZD?

U-wing is 749 DKK on S@H. So maybe 75179 is U-wing sized. Therefore, ≈70 USD? $150 NZD?

Krennic's Shuttle is 850 DKK on S@H. So maybe 75187 is Krennic's Shuttle size. Therefore, 90 USD? 170 NZD?

Kylo's Shuttle is 999 DKK on S@H. So maybe 75188 (982 DKK) is Kylo's Shuttle size. Therefore, 119 USD? 240 NZD?

Rex AT-TE is 1199 DKK on S@H. So maybe 75189 (1239 DKK) Is Rex AT-TE size. Therefore, another 119 USD set? 240 NZD?

Millennium Falcon is 1399 DKK on S@H. So maybe 75190 is Falcon-sized. WOW! So maybe 150 USD, 300 NZD?

Edited by VaderFan2187

The biggest set has a price similar to that of the Arkham Asylum set from The Lego Batman Movie, which gives us a rough idea of the size of set to expect. That one was about 1600 pieces.

This is adjusted by comparing DKK retail prices with US$. Take this with a margin of error of 10$. 

75176 - 40$

75177 - 50$

75179 - 80$

75187 - 90$

75188 - 100$

75189 - 110$

75190 - 140$

This looks like one heck of an expesinve wave, similar to TFA. 

Strangely one of the constraction figure is going to be priced 5$ than the rest. 

Edited by RetroInferno

See calculations above. 

Or here, though scrolling up is likely easier.

9 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

75176 - 40$

75177 - 50$

75179 - 80$

75187 - 90$

75188 - 100$

75189 - 110$

75190 - 140$

Dammit, you did all the work for me.

Edited by VaderFan2187

1 minute ago, VaderFan2187 said:

See calculations above. 

Or here, though scrolling up is likely easier.

Dammit, you did all the work for me.

Your calculations are different than @RetroInferno's calculations. Which calculation is correct?

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Your calculations are different than @RetroInferno's calculations. Which calculation is correct?

I said my numbers were give of take 10$, which are similar to VaderFan.

Both are plausible. 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lego prices are never as simple as a direct conversion from one currency to another, and they both gave fairly similar numbers. It's close enough to give us an idea. 

Just now, nikhkin said:

Lego prices are never as simple as a direct conversion from one currency to another, and they both gave fairly similar numbers. It's close enough to give us an idea. 

Mine isn't direct conversion, it's comparing with current set prices.

It is close enough to give us an idea... this wave is expensive! :enough:

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

Mine isn't direct conversion, it's comparing with current set prices.

I know, what I meant was that it isn't an exact science. We need to try a look at how pricing has worked before. It gets even more complex when you try to work out the randomly assigned prices in GBP, they never follow any patterns. 

Life would be so much easier if we could just directly convert the prices. Still, nice to know I'll need to find a lot of money by September.