Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, KevinMD said:

Unless I am missing something that is only a wishlist of inclusions. 

You're right. It is literally a list of the things they want to see included. The only thing they seem to claim as a fact is the set number. 

38 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

No, I am talking about some of the claims you have made throughout your posts about some of the 'future' sets that you know of.

You do realize he is a leaker right...

1 hour ago, J3D1-T said:

No, I am talking about some of the claims you have made throughout your posts about some of the 'future' sets that you know of.

Sir von Lego has been correct in the past. Please stop claiming repsectable people are spreading fake info, because it tends to be pretty annoying ;)

In other news, new A-Wing:

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/04/star-wars-books-celebration-orlando-13-1.jpg

I doubt we'll get another one as a Lego set, but maybe for wave 2 or later on?

2 hours ago, Alexastor said:

Sir von Lego has been correct in the past. Please stop claiming repsectable people are spreading fake info, because it tends to be pretty annoying ;)

In other news, new A-Wing:

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/04/star-wars-books-celebration-orlando-13-1.jpg

I doubt we'll get another one as a Lego set, but maybe for wave 2 or later on?

We just got an a wing. Maybe as a release in a year or so. Doubt it will come in the first wave of sets. Probably will come as a release when Lego revisits episode 8.

Any word on Snoke's rumored ship being one of the sets, or is the Gorilla Walker the largest set that's been rumored for the TLJ wave?

10 minutes ago, doclord said:

Any word on Snoke's rumored ship being one of the sets, or is the Gorilla Walker the largest set that's been rumored for the TLJ wave?

Highly doubt the Walker being the biggest set. I don't know though!

Sir von Lego is a respected and well known 'informative'. If he says something, he is either being straight up about what he knows or he is just being cryptic as he can't always release everything he knows straight away. 

Anyway, I'm just wondering, where did the confirmation come from that the rumoured AT-AT set coming in October is the gorilla (ep8) version, and not the at-act from ep7? I've not seen any known leaker mention it other than vaderfan suddenly confirm it himself... 

Edited by Fuppylodders

6 minutes ago, Fuppylodders said:

Anyway, I'm just wondering, where did the confirmation come from that the rumoured AT-AT set coming in October is the gorilla (ep8) version, and not the at-act from ep7?

It would be part of the TLJ wave. Shouldn't be from Rogue One.

Edited by VaderFan2187
Added additional "shouldn't be from Rogue One"

12 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

It would be part of the TLJ wave. Shouldn't be from Rogue One.

Is it not possible it might be thrown in with the wave? I mean, like captain rex's at-te and the rebel combat frigate were released alongside the first rogue one wave...?

Ah sorry,  yeah,  I meant the one from Rogue One... Then again, could also be the one from ep7 too

Edited by Fuppylodders

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Highly doubt the Walker being the biggest set. I don't know though!

How much was the last walker? I can see it being the same price as Kylo's Command Shuttle with Snoke's being the largest set, though if the rumors are true, Benecio Del Toro's character might be getting a ship set as well.

That A-Wing looks... almost toooo much the same haha. But I'd still buy one probably. I hope we get a new version of the Y-Wing too! Or B-Wing... maybe they're saving them for the last one, Star Wars: Balance of the Force (my title guess! check in 2 years if I'm right ;) ).

9 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

Is it not possible it might be thrown in with the wave? I mean, like captain rex's at-te and the rebel combat frigate were released alongside the first rogue one wave...?

Ah sorry,  yeah,  I meant the one from Rogue One... Then again, could also be the one from ep7 too

Edited by Sir von Lego

Wasn't there talk about a UCS BB-8 a while ago? It wouldn't be part of the Ep8-wave, would it? 

17 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

The gorilla (or Guerilla?) set will be the second biggest set and Completely dark grey as a part of the TLJ line.

Rey, Luke and 2 Stormtroopers are in this set?

11 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

I don't understand what you mean by that, but if you are just repeatedly spreading fake information on LEGO Discussion pages, then stop because it tends to be pretty annoying.

Please don't derail this topic by making posts like this. Sir von Lego is a long time EB member, who is not known for spreading fake information.

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

The gorilla (or Guerilla?) set will be the second biggest set and Completely dark grey as a part of the TLJ line.

Thank you! Now we wait for other info...

Sorry if I shouldn't ask, but can anyone confirm if we will get a new Captain Phasma minifigure in TLJ wave? I want one, but don't want to pay £20 for one on Bay if we are going to get an updated version soon. Thanks :)