Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

34 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Where did the rumour of Obi-Wan's star fighter start? 

Also do we usually get two store exclusive sets?

It's always been one store exclusive:

2012 - Palpatine Arrest;

2013 - Jedi Defender Class Cruiser;

2014 - MTT;

2015 - Sith Infiltrator;

2016 - Rebels Combat Cruiser.

2 hours ago, firefox said:

So far i like most SW stuff i've seen, 

Only dissapointment is the way too small clone wars republic tank, why????

The tank is supposed to be small. The scale of the new one is a lot more accurate to the Battlefront games than the previous set was.

Took the time to take closer looks at the sets and watch some videos about it. Just2Good mentioned something that I didn't see before and that is the possible option to add on other or multiple of the same sets. 

32946816226_6b43bce404_z.jpg

This is interesting as you could buy at least 3 and make a 1/4 - 1/2 of the ship. What do you guys think?

Edited by Kevii23

20 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

It's always been one store exclusive:

2012 - Palpatine Arrest;

2013 - Jedi Defender Class Cruiser;

2014 - MTT;

2015 - Sith Infiltrator;

2016 - Rebels Combat Cruiser.

Thanks for clearing that up.  Do we know of any TLJ sets then?  I though one was confirmed.

11 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Thanks for clearing that up.  Do we know of any TLJ sets then?  I though one was confirmed.

Only one that was heavily hinted at as being confirmed is Kylo Ren's TIE Advanced.

41 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:

It might be possible that you can move what looks to be 3 different platforms around to create different layouts to what we see here.

Yea that would most likely be the case. THis should also give us the option to make it bigger by buying multiple sets. 

Just now, Kevii23 said:

Yea that would most likely be the case. THis should also give us the option to make it bigger by buying multiple sets. 

And then if you combine multiples of that set with 2015's Millennium Falcon, you'd be able to create a massive diorama/playset. 

10 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Took the time to take closer looks at the sets and watch some videos about it. Just2Good mentioned something that I didn't see before and that is the possible option to add on other or multiple of the same sets. 

<snip>

This is interesting as you could buy at least 3 and make a 1/4 - 1/2 of the ship. What do you guys think?

well I guess that this set have to be made as a ship from the start, like some set for €250,- or €300,- since I believe that there is enough pictures about that ship in TFA

18 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

And then if you combine multiples of that set with 2015's Millennium Falcon, you'd be able to create a massive diorama/playset. 

Would be a good idea, but then you would need like 12 sets haha. 

does anyone notice that hideway in Rathar escape is not deep enough to hide the Han solo ... also the Vader Transformation you are not really able to place his helmet on the head completely...

Edited by DEAD1974

That actually looks really cool haha. I like how the playfeature is not visible.

Also, yea that Rathar set just asks for modification which is disappointing as it is the 'biggest' SW set of the wave (not counting the Freemakers).

You know I can honestly say one of my favourite sets from this wave is actually the Quadjumper.  It is defiantly going to be a day 1 purchase for me.:wub:

Haha, I love the exploding feature. It's a shame that set doesn't have any figures that I want, or it would be a definite purchase for me. Still might pick it up when on sale.

I still haven't actually got a Rey yet (no idea why, I should have at least her speeder by now), or a BB8, so this gives me a further inclination to buy the Quadjumper.

5 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Well sets can be great even if Movie is garbage. Take a look at Lone Ranger line: sets were really good, but movie bad. And it's highly unlikely Ep 8 will be a bad movie, just saying.

And again, that depend on the taste, the movie at least got 6.5 on IMDB, but I think it should have been getting more, but a lot of people probably just want the normal shoot barfight duel kind of western at this movie was too advanced for them... 

6 hours ago, firefox said:

So far i like most SW stuff i've seen, 

Only dissapointment is the way too small clone wars republic tank,

why????

Its not too small at all, its perfectly sized with the actual EU vehicle. As an owner of the old model trust me the scale down is a good thing.

4 hours ago, Tariq j said:

You're not alone, I was also a little confused when they named it that, even though I had heard people call it "Rogue Friday" I still assumed it was a "Force Friday". I'm guessing they're named differently for the anthology films?

I guess it makes sense to differentiate between trilogy and anthology maybe, but a lot is riding on the name. Solo Friday is going to be potentially befuddling.

From all I've seen with these sets the most appealing stuff is the bounty hunter battle pack and the constraction figures. 

I also warmly applaud the Freemakers sets, as they take 2 big sets slots and managed to include at least 1 mini-fig that's gonna sell 25$ on the secondary market. 

At least the winter sets are nice!

22 hours ago, Raskolnikov said:

Unbelievably happy about the new Imperial torso in the advent calendar -- looks like the rank plaque of General Veers with two code cylinders.

I'm so confused by TLG some times.

Why make an officer with this rank when there are sooo many lower ranking officer uniforms that aren't represented.

If they were going to make a new print for an officer, why not make the Imperial uniform Cassian Andor wore or even one of the many other Lieutenants from Rogue One?

If they were going to make a new print for an officer, why not make the Imperial uniform Cassian Andor wore or even one of the many other Lieutenants from Rogue One?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you there.  But I wouldn't have been surprised to see yet another captain/commander rank plaque.  If Lucas himself think it's ok for every officer to have the same rank plaque in ROTJ, we can hardly expect TLG to do better.  But they were nice enough to add a general in for variety's sake, and I'm quite pleased with that.

1 hour ago, Forresto said:

I guess it makes sense to differentiate between trilogy and anthology maybe, but a lot is riding on the name. Solo Friday is going to be potentially befuddling.

True, and "Force Friday" sounds a lot better than "Rogue" or (for example) "Solo" Friday, personally. 

3 hours ago, bountybossk said:

The explosion function on the Quad Jumper:

Thanks for sharing, ironically the set with the least screen time actually has one of the biggest appeals, the exploding function is neat, it's just a bit of a shame that the minifigures let the set down. I'm not to bothered about Rey and Finn but BB-8 has appeared (and will appear) in a number of sets and he's not going to be having a costume change any time soon like the other characters and it would have been cool to get a Jakku resident like Bobbajo or Zuvio rather than yet another one of Unkarr's thugs. 

4 hours ago, DEAD1974 said:

also the Vader Transformation you are not really able to place his helmet on the head completely...

Yes it is. I don't want to spam in this thread, but I made reverse engineering to the leaked pics and it works perfectly:

PS: Like, suscribe, and all that stuff xD