Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

Thank you very much for that. I imagine Luke will be highly sought after, like Kylo was with his Shuttle when TFA came out. The news that Snoke (or what you believe to be Snoke, you said you were unsure earlier) has made my day, really, since I'd really like to get my hands on a Snoke figure, and if he's coming out in a relatively cheap set, I shouldn't have to wait long.

Also, I have to ask - does Kylo still have the same mask?

Pretty sure it is Snoke but I don't think he had black on at all... Maybe Dark Grey or something? It was not all black he had at all. Compared to another black suit figure in the wave he seemed rather new than TFA outfit. Yes, Kylo has a similar if not the exact same helmet but with a new longer cape (Not the ragged looking small one he previously had on) but same lightsaber and a new face print.

1 minute ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

He's in the Kylo Ren set at $70-80 price. It's smaller than some. I think it's the third biggest.. okay how did you see the new bossk if he wasn't out with the rest of the minifigs?

Edited by Legofan2001
Added content

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I will buy it for sure.

It's got dark colours but some strong and light colours on larger sections... Basically think of a reimagined First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter... But a lot bigger!

Just now, ForceGhostSolo said:

Pretty sure it is Snoke but I don't think he had black on at all... Maybe Dark Grey or something? It was not all black he had at all. Compared to another black suit figure in the wave he seemed rather new than TFA outfit. Yes, Kylo has a similar if not the exact same helmet but with a new longer cape (Not the ragged looking small one he previously had on) but same lightsaber and a new face print.

Thanks, much appreciated. So excited!

It's got dark colours but some strong and light colours on larger sections... Basically think of a reimagined First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter... But a lot bigger!

So it's playset or vechicle?

Just now, Legofan2001 said:

Bossk was in the Bounty Hunter battlepack with a blue/grey speeder bike. I was not actually at Toy Fair, just seen a few pictures of everything (6 Pictures total for Star Wars). It showed Bossk having a lighter yellow outfit with a dark tan/olive green head and hands. Dengar seemed like he had a new face and backpack. 4-Lom was a gunmetal colour with silver, browns, greens, oranges, black etc. IG-88 had a new head mould which I am pretty sure it's from the Pencil figure, from the Lego Batman Movie set but I can't be sure. He had printing on it aswell. 

1 minute ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

If you can say anything , does Rey has new hairpiece and does Luke look like he did in TFA? And is Kylo set a new TIE Advanced?

Vehicle. Does not appeal to me at all but the minifigure choice is fantastic. There was 4 or 5 with 1 being an older figure, the First Order Stormtrooper.

If I had to guess, it's probably Kylo's TIE Advanced that was rumored for the film. However, we probably shouldn't speculate.

Bossk was in the Bounty Hunter battlepack with a blue/grey speeder bike. I was not actually at Toy Fair, just seen a few pictures of everything (6 Pictures total for Star Wars). It showed Bossk having a lighter yellow outfit with a dark tan/olive green head and hands. Dengar seemed like he had a new face and backpack. 4-Lom was a gunmetal colour with silver, browns, greens, oranges, black etc. IG-88 had a new head mould which I am pretty sure it's from the Pencil figure, from the Lego Batman Movie set but I can't be sure. He had printing on it aswell. 

But there are no images of the bounty Hunter Battlepack minifigures

Just now, benderisgreat said:

If you can say anything , does Rey has new hairpiece and does Luke look like he did in TFA? And is Kylo set a new TIE Advanced?

I am pretty sure Rey had a dark brown Black Widow hairpiece... Very similar to that shaping or style (So she must change her outfit in Episode 8 aka The Last Jedi). Luke was completely different from The Force Awakens in Dark Grey or Black torso and Legs. He seemed to have a cape and no lightsaber what so ever! 

1 hour ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

I am pretty sure Rey had a dark brown Black Widow hairpiece... Very similar to that shaping or style (So she must change her outfit in Episode 8 aka The Last Jedi). Luke was completely different from The Force Awakens in Dark Grey or Black torso and Legs. He seemed to have a cape and no lightsaber what so ever! 

Last questions: does Finn look like he does on box art revealed recently and does Poe still use x-wing pilot torso?

Sorry for asking, I know you are tired of questions but sorry, I totally can't wait for these sets so...

1. Is Luke in small, middle or big set?

2. Is Rey in small, middle or big set?

3. In how many sets Kylo Ren is?

4. Can you tell me something more about that set you talked about before? (Rey and Luke being together in a vehicle/terrain style set ad about $90)

Sorry one more time :grin:

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Could you describe the The Last Jedi sets? And the size of the Snoke fig? Also, are there new aliens (with new sculpts)?

Also, you said you weren't in New York....so I'm curious: where have you seen them? And how do you know about Bossk since he wasn't shown at the toy fair and the box art is CG?

I am pretty sure Rey had a dark brown Black Widow hairpiece... Very similar to that shaping or style (So she must change her outfit in Episode 8 aka The Last Jedi). 

But hairpiece from Avengers or Avengers: Age of Ultron and Civil war?

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Sorry for asking, I know you are tired of questions but sorry, I totally can't wait for these sets so...

1. Is Luke in small, middle or big set?

2. Is Rey in small, middle or big set?

3. In how many sets Kylo Ren is?

4. Can you tell me something more about that set you talked about before? (Rey and Luke being together in a vehicle/terrain style set ad about $90)

Sorry one more time :grin:

1.) I think he's only in the biggest one and 4th biggest. He is definitely in a dark outfit in one of the biggest ones.

2.) One smaller and one bigger-ish.

3.) He's only in his own vehicle set at about $70-80.

4.) I can't... There is a few characters in that set mostly all black and dark greys, gunmetals (5 minifigures in total in that one if I remember right).

But hairpiece from Avengers or Avengers: Age of Ultron and Civil war?

The more recent one in last years. If it is not that hairpiece it is a very similar lookalike (She must be changing her hair in this one).

2 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

1.) I think he's only in the biggest one and 4th biggest. He is definitely in a dark outfit in one of the biggest ones.

4.) I can't... There is a few characters in that set mostly all black and dark greys, gunmetals (5 minifigures in total in that one if I remember right).

The more recent one in last years. If it is not that hairpiece it is a very similar lookalike (She must be changing her hair in this one).

Thank you :wink: But what that set is? That with Rey and Luke.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

Could you describe the The Last Jedi sets? And the size of the Snoke fig? Also, are there new aliens (with new sculpts)?

Also, you said you weren't in New York....so I'm curious: where have you seen them? And how do you know about Bossk since he wasn't shown at the toy fair and the box art is CG?

I am not at New York. I've seen HD images of the sets from both Summer Wave and Force Friday II Wave (One set was missing the minifigures but I think it was a trooper based set as the vehicle looked like it). It was all in a different room from the public viewing area. I am not sure how the person got access to the room or got photos. There was a warning sign about Disney has the right to something and the sign also read "Pictures Are Forbidden Beyond This Point". There was about 2-3 new Alien molds spread out the 7 sets. One was in a different colour for a smaller one and a larger one. There was also a new Stormtrooper variant which had blue markings and silver armour plating on his belt, legs and arms. He had a brick built stud shooter blaster aswell, he was in one of the villain sets.

3 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

Can you say anything about Poe Dameron minifigure? Does he come in a big or small set?

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Thank you :wink: But what that set is? That with Rey and Luke.

The Luke/Rey set is the one I am talking about! :)

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Can you say anything about Poe Dameron minifigure? Does he come in a big or small set?

I did not see Poe in any set...

Edited by ForceGhostSolo

I am not at New York. I've seen HD images of the sets from both Summer Wave and Force Friday II Wave (One set was missing the minifigures but I think it was a trooper based set as the vehicle looked like it). It was all in a different room from the public viewing area. I am not sure how the person got access to the room or got photos. There was a warning sign about Disney has the right to something and the sign also read "Pictures Are Forbidden Beyond This Point". There was about 2-3 new Alien molds spread out the 7 sets. One was in a different colour for a smaller one and a larger one. There was also a new Stormtrooper variant which had blue markings and silver armour plating on his belt, legs and arms. He had a brick built stud shooter blaster aswell, he was in one of the villain sets.

I guess those pix are not online?

How did you find them? Can you tell us?

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

I guess those pix are not online?

They will be somewhere if you have the time to find them but you won't be able to easily. There is some on a site right now bad the preliminary images. 

How did you find them? Can you tell us?

^