Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, RogueTwo said:

Are we still getting the Episode II Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Booster Ring, or was that just a rumor?  (Also, if it's a retailer exclusive, do they show those at Toy Fairs?)

Yeah, it was rumoured to be a retail exclusive, so it wont be shown there.

Just now, Sir Gareth said:

The torso print on the Imperial Officer appears new...

It looks the same as the one from 75055 Imperial Star Destroyer to me.  But I could be wrong.

Saw Gerrera minifigure sounds interesting, hopefully that's the May 4th figure. 

Edited by Tariq j

Hahaha, I absolutely love the Vader Transformation boxart :laugh: *Noooooooooooooooo* :roflmao:

Too bad the Quadjumper doesn't include any new minifigs or variations after all, I was still hoping the thug might be a stand-in. Oh well... At least the other sets make up for that plenty :thumbup:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Quadjumper, Rathtar, BH BP, FO BP are 1st day purchases.

The Quarrie fig will be BL'd

Saw Gerrara polybag is bad news as I don't need anything on the 4th of may.....

What about the The Last Jedi sets? We know they're there in NY....anyone got pix/descriptions?

3 hours ago, RogueTwo said:

It looks the same...

Look again. It's actually an updated version of the Admiral Piett torso print: 

20 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Saw Gerrera minifigure sounds interesting, hopefully that's the May 4th figure. 

Where does the minifigure gets mentioned? 

1 minute ago, Kevii23 said:

Where does the minifigure gets mentioned? 

Here:

1 hour ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

There is also definitely 7 Episode 8 Sets, 6 are new vehicles... 

There is also a Saw Gerrera promotional polybag which I do not know the purchase value to qualify for one. There is about 25 minifigures in total spread across all 7 sets with the $25 set including 2/3 new ones with Finn and someone else.

Just seen them!

Adore the Republic Fighter Tank. As it is probably my favourite EU/PT vehicle and I already have two of the last one, I'll have to get at least two of these as well. The Clone Gunner is fantastic, wish there was a second included! Aayla is gorgeous, hope she has a double sided face with a calm expression. Transformation set is good too though it's a shame Palps isn't a new figure based off his more red RotS costumes.
All TFA sets are poor (I'd never like them anyway as I though the film was crap) apart from a figure or two e.g. Guavians, and a couple of new pieces like the riot shield and trans clear wings. The Quadjumper is a stupid set to make when they haven't covered half the material in AotC... I can see that sitting on shelves for the next five years in the discount section.
The calendar has no PT things in there so I'll skip it unless it goes on sale.
Freemakers sets offer a couple of great new figures! Intrigued by the hunter droid and McQuarrie.
Bounty Hunters set is a good little pack, though I would have preferred a larger build with the same figures and a new battle pack instead with trooper types we haven't been able to get easily in large quantities yet e.g. 501st /327th legions and other Clone units, revamped Rebel Fleet Troopers etc...

All in all I'll probably get the three smaller sets and Bricklink any other things that interest me. Gotta save up for the Superhero stuff!

EDIT: Just noticed Aayla's other face. Fantastic!

Edited by Jammiedodger

The Imperial Groundcrew from Rogue One being in the Advent Calendar is nice... especially alongside the Imperial Officer. I think we've got a good mix of figures there in that Calendar.

Shame we didn't get to see the actual Bounty Hunters BP though.

9 minutes ago, Spud The Viking said:

After seeing all these photos one thing keeps coming into my mind - the sets are so small. Hopefully this is reflected in the price but I doubt it :hmpf_bad:

Bud, just check the video one post above yours and you can see the SRP :classic: