Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

How is the storm trooper set faring out there? You cant find them online anywhere like the rest of the sets, but more than anything, those sets will be sold out for a long time.

i just talked to a manager about the new sets, my city will be strict on it since i have heard Toys r us cant afford to be sued by Lego if individual stores keep lifiting the street release date embargo on the new sets, but if you want them get them fast because by policy they release them as regular prices for 7 days then they jack up the prices back to their inflated Overpriced rate.  According to him the store i go to got their new wave already but we will see if they put them on the shelves.  Recently lego corporate has been coming down hard on their franchise more than ever and its kind of frustrating IMHO.

8 hours ago, eldiano said:

i just talked to a manager about the new sets, my city will be strict on it since i have heard Toys r us cant afford to be sued by Lego if individual stores keep lifiting the street release date embargo on the new sets, but if you want them get them fast because by policy they release them as regular prices for 7 days then they jack up the prices back to their inflated Overpriced rate.  According to him the store i go to got their new wave already but we will see if they put them on the shelves.  Recently lego corporate has been coming down hard on their franchise more than ever and its kind of frustrating IMHO.

As far as I know you can always price match to Wal-Mart or Target though. So, even if you miss the regular prices you can still get them later for MSRP. That doesn't go for Toys R Us exclusives though, obviously.

34 minutes ago, Goonmo said:

As far as I know you can always price match to Wal-Mart or Target though. So, even if you miss the regular prices you can still get them later for MSRP. That doesn't go for Toys R Us exclusives though, obviously.

Problem is Walmart doesnt have them in their inventory right now, anyways since i got the tip about them being in the back I checked today and found them in the shelves and of course got like six imperial trooper battle packs and the mini series 4 vehicles but unfortunately when they rang them, the cashier saw they were street dated and only let me have them because i found them but now they are removing them off the shelves, can't complain i am happy. 

33 minutes ago, just2good said:

So based on LEGO.com US prices, battle packs will now be $15. Yeesh.

*Disregard this comment and take heed of the wisdom of our Bothan spies.*

Edited by Penkid11

Just now, Penkid11 said:

If you're basing it off of that fresh Reddit post this morning, they get their info from ToysRUs (the A-Wing price is the giveaway). Take their prices with a grain of salt.

It's based on the Lego official online shop. Both US and CAN got a price increase for BPs. 

3 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

It's based on the Lego official online shop. Both US and CAN got a price increase for BPs. 

So If TRU used to have a big mark up on prices... 

$20 battle packs?

Right now TRU is doing stock prices after a week then they jack up the prices, but good luck if your TRU has them now, they just pulled the new wave off the shelves, I got what I needed though.

tru.jpg

46 minutes ago, just2good said:

Battle packs used to be the only Lego sets I was willing to pay full price for.  That may change soon....

2 hours ago, eldiano said:

Problem is Walmart doesnt have them in their inventory right now, anyways since i got the tip about them being in the back I checked today and found them in the shelves and of course got like six imperial trooper battle packs and the mini series 4 vehicles but unfortunately when they rang them, the cashier saw they were street dated and only let me have them because i found them but now they are removing them off the shelves, can't complain i am happy. 

Do you still have the receipt? If so, are battle packs still regular price?

Edited by Knight of Ren

5 hours ago, just2good said:

Battle packs are $23 here...

4 hours ago, eldiano said:

Right now TRU is doing stock prices after a week then they jack up the prices, but good luck if your TRU has them now, they just pulled the new wave off the shelves, I got what I needed though.

what is the price of the battle packs at toy r us right now? 

Anyone else notice that this years advent calendars front cover has the UCS falcon on it! It can be found on the bottom right of the Lego logo.

sorry if someone's already noticed this but the post is quite long! And I'm lazy :grin:

LCC-Wall-Calendar-2017-vouchers.jpg?resi

2 minutes ago, SodorBricks said:

Anyone else notice that this years advent calendars front cover has the UCS falcon on it! It can be found on the bottom right of the Lego logo.

sorry if someone's already noticed this but the post is quite long! And I'm lazy :grin:

The UCS Death Star II, Motorized AT-AT and Taj Mahal are all in that photo as well, it's clearly an old photo.

Just now, Brikkyy13 said:

The UCS Death Star II, Motorized AT-AT and Taj Mahal are all in that photo as well, it's clearly an old photo.

True but why would Lego use that specific old photo, most of the time they have some sort of artwork

Just now, SodorBricks said:

True but why would Lego use that specific old photo, most of the time they have some sort of artwork

They probably just wanted to use a store photo in the background but didn't want to spend the money to go out and take a new one. The graphics designer probably liked the look of that one the best.

25 minutes ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Battle packs are $23 here...

Eh? Kmart/Big W do them for $19.

Ok, there is absolutely no news coming out of anywhere right now, many of you seem to be unable to follow the rules for the thread, and this has turned into a dumpster fire on pricing...and I just cannot chamber a bunch of people at the moment.

So I'm locking it til I can fix things.

Alright, I'm going to open this forum back up...

If it turns into another mess, those offenders will be removed without hesitation.

Please, keep this topic on track discussing rumored sets for 2017.

Please keep this topic on track by not discussing pricing of sets, how good your timing was that you got sets earlier than others, and how you know the intricate details of other company's pricing policies and have the ability to talk about them.

To those of you that I did not have to visit your profile and give a warning, my apologies for closing the thread.  Too many issues in too short a time.  I needed to contain the issue and the timing wasn't the best.  I hate to close the topics, that's not fair to all the law abiding members.  But your patience and support is greatly appreciated.

Ok, here we go.

BE GOOD!!!

Seen an image of the minifigures for the UCS snowspeeler.  Arm printing get on the pilots but weird dark helmets. Time to start go ogling to try and identify who they are supposed to be. -

On 2/14/2017 at 0:47 PM, Richpepperell said:

Seen an image of the minifigures for the UCS snowspeeler.  Arm printing get on the pilots but weird dark helmets. Time to start go ogling to try and identify who they are supposed to be. -

I think the links broken.

3 minutes ago, ChiefPie said:

I think the links broken.

no, you just have to be a member of that facebook group.