Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

If lego makes Saw Gerrera I think the Gremlins Stripe minifigures legs would work good because Saw has robo looking legs and those legs look nearly identical.

27 minutes ago, AngelofVengeanceAzrael7 said:

I didn't even know Freemaker was a thing until I saw that set with Dengar and found out after looking into it a little bit that it was a Freemaker set. But yeah, not sure why they're making sets on this, Rebels should get more attention instead.

Well to be fair, themes like The Yoda Chronicles and The Freemaker Adventures have given us some great mini figures in the past, we would have never got an Ithorian figure which so many people wanted for their Cantina. Plus there was also the RA-7 Protical droid. 

Just now, Tariq j said:

Well to be fair, themes like The Yoda Chronicles and The Freemaker Adventures have given us some great mini figures in the past, we would have never got an Ithorian figure which so many people wanted for their Cantina. Plus there was also the RA-7 Protical droid. 

True, true. In fact, I've been thinking about picking up the Eclipse fighter for Dengar, since it's reasonably cheap in comparison to the oldsets he was in. I'm determined to get my Battlefront hero line-up :grin:

12 minutes ago, AngelofVengeanceAzrael7 said:

True, true. In fact, I've been thinking about picking up the Eclipse fighter for Dengar, since it's reasonably cheap in comparison to the oldsets he was in. I'm determined to get my Battlefront hero line-up :grin:

LOL I just did that! I ordered the set but of course I couldn't just get the one so I caved and got the other Freemaker set :classic: Now all we need is Nein Numb... 

2 minutes ago, BrickLord123 said:

I don't think it is the full list of sets, as there is a gap of 11 sets from 75167 to 75178.

Those are the winter sets :wink:

1 minute ago, Ashnflash said:

LOL I just did that! I ordered the set but of course I couldn't just get the one so I caved and got the other Freemaker set :classic: Now all we need is Nein Numb... 

Yup, just Nien Nunb. I'm a little behind since I haven't been collecting LEGO for long really, I'm missing Greedo, Lando, Dengar and Bossk unfortunately. However, I'm probably gonna pick up the battle pack with the Rodian in to piece together a Greedo. I imagine (excluding Dengar and Nien Nunb) the other 2 I don't have there will eventually re-appear somewhen down the line.

9 minutes ago, AngelofVengeanceAzrael7 said:

Yup, just Nien Nunb. I'm a little behind since I haven't been collecting LEGO for long really, I'm missing Greedo, Lando, Dengar and Bossk unfortunately. However, I'm probably gonna pick up the battle pack with the Rodian in to piece together a Greedo. I imagine (excluding Dengar and Nien Nunb) the other 2 I don't have there will eventually re-appear somewhen down the line.

Ya I haven't been collected Star Wars like I used to. The constant remakes of the sets just completely turned me away from even trying to collect. But collecting the Battlefront Heroes is an ok goal I guess :grin: (The new upgraded Greedo is actually pretty cheap on bricklink) 

But I must say that for me personally the Star Wars sets are getting good again and I'm picking up sets that interest me and will complete my rosters of important Star Wars characters. I've never gotten a Qui Gon Jinn before or a young Obi Wan. I was so desperate I bought one of those watches that had Maul in it. Only for LEGO to release the new updated Maul with the horns and everything... My timing with Star Wars sets are just horrible, ie. The Millennium Falcon, the Death Star, and Maul :cry_sad: 

2 hours ago, just2good said:
  • 75178 Quadjumper (Star Wars The Force Awakens) - 60 €
  • 75180 The [Guavian] Death Gang (Star Wars The Force Awakens) - 80 €
  • 75183 Vader Transformation (Episode III : Revenge of the Sith) - 30 €

These 3 sound the best to me.

The Quadjumper was a cool design.  I wonder if it will have an exploding function.  It's a fairly large ship, so the price doesn't seem too far off.  And as someone else said above, maybe this will give us some of those other background characters.

The Guavian Death Gang will be cool.  For the price, I would expect at least 2 Death Gang members.  That'd be good, as their design was pretty solid.  But it is a quite expensive set, I wonder what else it will have.

The Vader Transformation scene will be great.  It's a relatively inexpensive set, so if it delivers I will have it.

57 minutes ago, AngelofVengeanceAzrael7 said:

Same! I'm hoping to get him as well. I'm certainly not willing to pay £350 (or however much the SSD was) to get him!

I have a feeling the Vader Transformation set will be similar to that of the Carbonate Freezing Chamber from earlier this year. Much like the 2005 version, I imagine there'll be some kind of double sided operating table which flips using lever.

The Guavian Death Gang also sounds promising, I wonder whether it will be the Cargo Ship that held the Ranthars. In which case Bala Tik might be included?

Oh that list sounds great... for my wallet :wink:

I don't collect TFA sets or freemakers, so that's the most expensive sets gone. Might need to buy a minifig from the freemakes sets though... :(

Am I the only one not collecting TFA? It seems not to fit with my PT and OT sets, somehow the PT feels more connected to OT then the S(equel)T does to OT.

Anyone have any idea what the freemakers sets could be? Not seen the series yet, or is it still going and will the sets not have appeared in them yet?

So wait. No updated zeb figure coming in 2017? Because if that is the case then i am not talking any chances and am going to order it from bricklink NOW!

That list on Hothbricks doesn't sound right to me. I'd like the Quad jumper, but the sets seem out of place. No Rogue One sets except for a "$30 imperial Hovertank" potentially. I feel you can tell when the lists are false and this one seems to ring those bells for me.

I have this feeling that the new Imperial Hovertank is going to be a Rebels set.

As we saw some Phrase 2 Dark Troopers in the rebels trailer I wouldn't be surprised if we saw M-2 Hovertank (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/2-M_Hover_Tank) as it is a canon vehicle making even more connections with the Star Wars Commander mobile game.

Can't wait for the Vader Transformation set. I bet we're going to get a 2-1B medical droid or even maybe a FX-series droid!

This can't be right? The Quadjumper? It has no significant role in the film as it appeared for no more than a second. Than they blew it up.

Which minifigs will be included? Rey, Finn, BB-8 & Unkar? Highly uninteresting.

Besides that, I think I can name 10 scenes/ships we need updated instead of this thing.

Edited by bountybossk

1 hour ago, TWP said:

Oh that list sounds great... for my wallet :wink:

I don't collect TFA sets or freemakers, so that's the most expensive sets gone. Might need to buy a minifig from the freemakes sets though... :(

Am I the only one not collecting TFA? It seems not to fit with my PT and OT sets, somehow the PT feels more connected to OT then the S(equel)T does to OT.

Anyone have any idea what the freemakers sets could be? Not seen the series yet, or is it still going and will the sets not have appeared in them yet?

TFA had some very lame designs choices, which ultimaly reflected on the derivated products.

Yeah, the hover tank could be the Imperial Troop Transporter. 

Quadjumper? Yes! It's one of the most interesting ship designs of TFA, IMO.

Vader transformation sounds cool. If it comes with Palpatine, insta-buy for me.

Imperial hovertank also sounds weird... It can't be the Rogue One version we just got. Any ideas? The Imperial troop transporter certainly sounds plausible.

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Just noticed we don't get any Rebels sets in summer! We get 2 Freemaker sets which nobody wants, but no Rebels sets with updated Ezra, Zeb and Maul? Wtf Lego? This is getting annoying, Rebels recieve such a little attention , but we get remakes of old sets like Desert Skiff and worthless Freemaker sets! 

Totally agree. I was hoping for a new big Rebels set since I'm missing Zeb as well.

Not too excited for the Quadjumper but I'd be interested in seeing what characters would be included. Would love to have a Bobbajo minifigure. Been wanting the Guavian Death Gang/Rathtars for a while though so I'm glad to see thats potentially coming.

The Imperial Hovertank is most definitely a Rebels set considering we only just got the Rogue One version. I'd be happy if its a bigger version of the Imperial Troop Transport we got in the Rebels Stormtrooper battlepack. Another Zeb would be more than welcome too but I also hope to see a few new characters as well. One thing thats always disapointed me about the Rebels sets is how lackluster the character variety is compared to what we got in The Clone Wars. Would be great to get a few new faces in there like Seventh Sister, Leia, Hondo, Lando, Cham Syndulla etc.

Darth Vader's Transformation all depends on the build here. Not at the top of my list but looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

I'm disapointed to see more slots are still being wasted on that Freemaker crap. That and the Yoda Chronicles stuff are always clogging the shelves because barely anyone buys them. The only redeeming aspect to seeing more is if they can deliver long overdue characters like Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Evazan or Ponda Baba but otherwise it just feels like a waste of a set.

14 minutes ago, paulsp2012 said:

Totally agree. I was hoping for a new big Rebels set since I'm missing Zeb as well.

Ugh... I didn't realize that we're not getting a Rebels set. That's extremely disappointing, given that there's so much material to work with... An updated TIE Interceptor? Updated minifigs for Sabine and Ezra? Hopefully we'll see them in a retailer exclusive set.

Which also reminds me that we're not getting any new sets for Rogue one... Sigh. Was really hoping for that 4-winged Imperial transport.

This list seems too good to be true, the Quadjumper was barely seen, although was more prominent than, say, the droid transport which has ahad a few iterations and the Imperial Landing Craft (2007) which was roughly in the same price bracket, maybe a bit more expensive. I'd say this set was bound to feature Finn OR Rey, BB-8, FO trooper and hopefully a Niima Outpost resident and a bit of Niima.

The Death Gang, hopefully Bala Tik, Gang Member (x2 hopefully), maybe another Kanjaklub Member, the other one of Finn OR Rey, with a Rathar and a corridor section.

Vader's Transformation - Ani, Vader, Palpatine and a medical droid or two. It's not really the most interesting scene, but I'm guessing it'd be a bit like the Carbon Freeze Chamber.

The battle packs are interesting they cover IV-VI as well as VII. Rebel Troopers and Stormtroopers seem to be the most likely candidates.

55 minutes ago, Brickweiser said:

That list on Hothbricks doesn't sound right to me. I'd like the Quad jumper, but the sets seem out of place. No Rogue One sets except for a "$30 imperial Hovertank" potentially. I feel you can tell when the lists are false and this one seems to ring those bells for me.

Couldn't agree more! 

One it's too early for a summer list, two half of the sets make no sense. Why release Force Awakens sets when there are so many other sets to make. Lego aren't that stupid either to make the most expensive sets from The Freemaker Adventures... let alone the lack of Rogue one Sets. I'm calling fake I really am.

So are we never getting a cloud city remake because I have been following lego star wars since the end of 2011 beginning of 2012 time but it seems to me that we are not getting one in 2017 so at the soonest 2018 so 6 years since I started following by 2018 and everyone says they want it but still no cloud city:pir-cry_sad:

Edited by nathana113
Spelling errors