Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Dang it! Right after we got our hopes up! Well anyway thanks for all this information CM4Sci.

While I much prefer the standard blasters, the inner kid in me does appreciate the play value of the stud shooters. They do add a lot of things you can do for how small/cheap they are. I just bought like 50 blasters off bricklink for like $10 and now I just use those, not a big deal.

I use third party weapons for all my figures anyway, so whether it's stud shooters or normal blasters doesn't worry me (I have a box full of them, and I've sold quite a few).

New sets sound an interesting mix, but until I see them it's hard to say. Likely to pick up the RO sets, not the buildable figures, and only the MicroFighters if the figures are useful.

And in the leaked set image, that bunker actually looked pretty cool.

:O Are there set leaks already or are you refering to the picutre taken on the set of the film?

I don't know about anyone else, but I am really excited for the bunker battle set. Even though it probably doesn't come with Jyn with actual hair, it can't be worse than Takodana. And in the leaked set image, that bunker actually looked pretty cool.

Where was this leaked? if you can't post it here, pls write me a pm

Where was this leaked? if you can't post it here, pls write me a pm

I don't think any pics have been leaked yet. I guess he's going off Sci's descriptions of the set.

EDIT: Wait, I think he's referring to the set of the film, not the Lego set! As in, he's talking about pics of the actual bunker in the movie.

Edited by Aethersprite

Sorry for the confusion everyone, I meant the movie set leaks. Didn't mean to cause any confusion. I should have worded that better.

Did you mean 75"1"xx?

Seems strange to leave the 751xx range of numbers..

Oops, yeah. Those are in the catalog and look amazing. Base's chest armor uses a red windshield.

Yeah, so maybe everyone should put that ship in spoiler tags from now on? That is the reason I didn't wanna share it. Sorry for the confusion.

I forgot to talk about the Battle Packs!

75164 Rebels Battlepack

Four Endor troopers? I think they are stand-ins. This comes with a small turret hidden behind rocks and a speeder.

75165 Empire Battlepack

Two Stormtroopers and two Death Troopers (I think) This came with a small walker with long blasters on the side.

I hope the keep the design of the current stormtroopers, but knowing TLG they will probably change them AGAIN... :sceptic:

Anyways, thanks for the info! :thumbup:

Here's Hasbro's figure of the white creature known as Moroff. Wasn't expecting a Lego version but its very welcome news indeed. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

That's awesome. What a good looking character! I'm eager to see the Moroff minifigure.

Quite a lot aliens in these rogue one sets!

Pao, Bistan and now Moroff, which is very likely to have his own mold, and very curious how they are going to implement his guns.

And nah, it's probably a safe bet to assume Stormies are going to stay the way they are, their latest iterrations are impressive enough.

Bravo LEGO, bravo!

Apparently it is illegal to post a list of the new 2017 sets.....you know, the stuff from the first post in this thread and the info CM4Sci (you rock btw) posts.

(we had to take a page down on StarWarsAwakens...I wonder if EB has to remove all info as well)

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

Apparently it is illegal to post a list of the new 2017 sets.....you know, the stuff from the first post in this thread and the info CM4Sci (you rock btw) posts.

(we had to take a page down on StarWarsAwakens...I wonder if EB has to remove al info as well)

We've not been told anything along those lines, to my knowledge, although if this was recently announced, it could be that CopMike hasn't had a chance to let us know.

Quick save every thing CM4Si said in a .txt file!

It's still on a couple of other sites and even on this forum!

In the mail we got LEGO says they have been asked by Disney to request deletion of all the information.

We did that as I don't want to bring the site in any trouble...but things like this don't make both companies more popular.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

This takes the paranoid secrecy to a whole another level.

I mean I understand when it comes to the sets based on the new movies but what about the rest of them??

The one's based on the OST,the Prequels and the Rebels show.

Edited by LOTR34

This takes the paranoid secrecy to a whole another level.

I mean I understand when it comes to the sets based on the new movies but what about the rest of them??

The one's based on the OST,the Prequels and the Rebels show.

Definately not attacking you :wink: but what's the difference?

There are 2 normal sets, 4 micros and 3 constraction figs.

The normal sets: the iconic ship has already been 'spoiled' on artwork that's all over the internet: http://www.starwarsn...ogue-One-01.jpg ;

The location set has a movie set picture all over the web.....;

The micros are ships which will be released as a system scale set later this month (those pix have been released by LEGO) except one (the iconic one);

The constraction figs are characters who are in several trailers!

Oh, and ALL minifigs are characters we've already seen...

PS: I FULLY agree with the paranoia thing! :thumbup:

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

Definately not attacking you :wink: but what's the difference?

There are 2 normal sets, 4 micros and 3 constraction figs.

The normal sets: the iconic ship has already been 'spoiled' on artwork that's all over the internet: http://www.starwarsn...ogue-One-01.jpg ;

The location set has a movie set picture all over the web.....;

The micros are ships which will be released as a system scale set later this month (those pix have been released by LEGO) except one (the iconic one);

The constraction figs are characters who are in several trailers!

Oh, and ALL minifigs are characters we've already seen...

PS: I FULLY agree with the paranoia thing! :thumbup:

You make some good points but I doubt Disney is willing to listen,since I suspect that it's they who call the shots and not Lego.

Not matter how secretive they want to be we live in a day and age where leaks are everywhere and there is no way of stopping that.

And I get the secrecy when it comes to movie spoilers but the same level of secrecy for leaks concerning toys??? And I repeat TOYS!!!

Most of those sets have no spoilers in them,not to mention that they release them 2 months before the movie comes out.

I fear how secretive they're gonna be about the ep. VIII sets.

Edited by LOTR34