Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

That RO winter wave definitly looks solid!

So okay, so far we have those 2 battlepacks, a ***** space ship and the Bunker Battle.

That leaves one missing?

And that small walker in the Imperial BP isn't an AT-PT by any chance?

The Y-Wing sounds cool, haven't got one yet and it seems like the white chewbacca alien thingy is just going to be the random minifigure they throw in as an added draw. Sounds pretty solid to me and I like the sound of the Deathtrooper/stomies battlepack too. Really disappointed it looks like Lego have cut down on battlepacks though...

Does Mad Mikkelson's or Forest Whittaker's characters appear anywhere in this wave? I assume the 'good guy in black' is a new minifigure

The Bunker set definitely sounds promising,it's a pity that we don't get Jyn in that set.I'm still pissed at Lego for not giving her leg priting on the U-Wing set.

Btw Sci can you tell us more details about the Phantom set??

Everything sounds good! Though I can't open the spoiler for the bunker for some reason.

I'm having the same problem. Everything else sounds cool.

Everything sounds good! Though I can't open the spoiler for the bunker for some reason.

Just quote the post but do not add reply and you'll see it

Probably not exactly the same at least. Microfighters all have flick fire missiles, the adventure book one does not, as far as I'm aware.

im hoping the rebels bp includes a couple of tantive iv-style troopers. it's been ages since we got them, if you don't count the ones in the planets series and the calendar.

Why is the iconic ship a spoiler? If they didnt have it in Rogue One that would make absolutely no sense considering a New Hope is sequential to this.

Edited by Forresto

Why is the iconic ship a spoiler? If they didnt have it in Rogue One that would make absolutely no sense considering a New Hope is sequential to this.

They haven't been shown in any trailers, suggesting we haven't seen any scenes with them in. Therefore any details bout a set containing it could be a spoiler.

Imagine if the Falcon hadn't been in any TFA trailers, but then suddenly we found out there was a Lego set. That would be a spoiler for the film.

They haven't been shown in any trailers, suggesting we haven't seen any scenes with them in. Therefore any details bout a set containing it could be a spoiler.

Imagine if the Falcon hadn't been in any TFA trailers, but then suddenly we found out there was a Lego set. That would be a spoiler for the film.

Personally, and I understand its subjective, thats kindve silly.

The Falcon is different, its as much a character as Han Solo or Luke. Revealing it to be in a movie is fairly considerable as it may spoil the plot or twist.

The Y Wing is a standard (generic) rebel starship that is used as much as an X-Wing at the time the movie is set. Considering that from trailers there are big hanger scenes its pretty clear we will see glimpses of them. That would be akin to saying a tie fighter set is a spoiler.

Edited by Forresto

And let's pray the Lego gods that the Bunker doesn't ship with 400 pieces and a 60$ price tag.

I feel like the Rogue One sets we know about are priced very fairly (a set the size of Krennic's shuttle for 90 is not something we see often), much unlike TFA where they milked the hype with very steep prices. That being said, the last two location sets we got (Jakku and Takodana) were extremely expensive, so who knows where this might end up.

Definitely nice to get more Shore Troopers somewhere, and thank God it's not another X-Wing!

Do we have confirmation that there are only 2 battle packs this year? The set numbers definitely make it look like that.

Personally, and I understand its subjective, thats kindve silly.

I agree, but some people care about that sort of thing.

Thank you all for working to keep this thread on track. And thank you for understanding that some people care about certain spoiler elements more than you yourself might. Keep up the good work!

Before it goes too far, this'd probably be a good time to remind everyone that use of spoiler tags is courteous, but, with the exception of the two weeks following a movie release, it's not required in these rumor topics. Staff will not enforce their use, so, of course, neither should you. These are topics about future products, so you read them at your own risk.

What are the figures in the microfighters?

According to page 1:

75160 (Iconic Ship?) - Rebel Pilot

75161 (Tie Striker?) - Tie Pilot

75162- (X-Wing?) - Rebel Pilot

75163 - (Krenic's Shuttle?) - Imperial Officer

Edited by Knight of Ren