Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

I wonder what vechicles will be made microfighters. I guess U-Wing and TIE Striker but I have no idea about other two.

yoga's hut

:tongue:

Well here's the really important question, is the yoda included going to be the new ROTS style or TCW style?

They will probably use PT head for Yoda since CW head is both creepy and out of print. Besides PT head just looks better!

One microfighter could be a Naboo starfighter like the one in this video at 0:40.

And a star scavanger like the one here at 0:32.

Edited by Sinthoras

One microfighter could be a Naboo starfighter like the one in this video at 0:40.

And a star scavanger like the one here at 0:32.

All 4 microfighters are rogue one related.

If that list is real, then thank whatever gods there are because finally my dream of a Duel of the Fates set has been answered! I've been waiting all my kriffing life for a set based on that epic duel, and if it isn't the most insanely expensive set (I'm expecting something similar in size to the Death Star Final Duel) it will be a smash hit. Hopefully we get Padme in her red battle outfit she wears during the infiltration of Theed, as well as perhaps an updated Panaka and of course Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Maul. And lets hope they do away with that horrendously weird smile they gave Maul in the recent Sith Infiltrator.

I do think we will get a Yoda's Hut. If you remember there was two sets listed on the first page, one as Yodas Hut and the other as a set with Yoda and R2 both with different set numbers.

I do think we will get a Yoda's Hut. If you remember there was two sets listed on the first page, one as Yodas Hut and the other as a set with Yoda and R2 both with different set numbers.

The Yoda's Hut one was from Amazingbricks, then we got an actual rumor from Stixx with a set number, which turned out to be the Jedi Starfighter, which meant that the Hut rumor was false.

The Yoda's Hut one was from Amazingbricks, then we got an actual rumor from Stixx with a set number, which turned out to be the Jedi Starfighter, which meant that the Hut rumor was false.

Well that's a shame. I really thought Amazingbricks was reliable!

Well that's a shame. I really thought Amazingbricks was reliable!

He already apologized bro, don't have to publicly shame him.

Landspeeder is around 30 euros, just like the 2010 version. I wouldn't count on a Bantha being included. Though I do really want one.

I'm excited for Thrawn!

Also, my hands are itching on getting those battle packs. I really hope we get the right distribution of the stormtroopers this time around without messing around with battle damage or unnecessary print details.

Landspeeder is around 30 euros, just like the 2010 version. I wouldn't count on a Bantha being included. Though I do really want one.

That's to bad, they could easily have added 20 euros more to it and added a Bantha and they would sell more, I'm sure

Looking at the minifigure selection for the Landspeeder, what are the chances of 3PO having "battle damage" printing from the Tusken Raiders pulling him to bits? Or, at the extreme end of things, him only having one arm?

3PO's already in a fairly cheap set this year that'll still be available next year, so if someone wanted a 'whole' 3PO, it wouldn't be impossible to get.

And thinking about 3PO's mismatched legs, is it possible to do dual moulding on just one minifigure leg, and still print on the two pieces together?

If only the landspeeder will have a Bantha, that will determine if I'll get two of those or none

I highly doubt it.

This is the Bantha we need, and I really don't think it would be in such a small set.

hqdefault.jpg

Well... they have showed more and more of the sw creatures, I forgot the names, but the ones they have in the geonsian arena have been present both in free makers adventure + in rebels, so let's up they at least bring one of them in the year to come

As much as I'd like a Yoda hut I'm glad that the rumor turned out to be false because I really wanted an updated version of the Dagobah training Luke. Just R2 and Yoda in the hut would be strange..

I highly doubt it.

This is the Bantha we need, and I really don't think it would be in such a small set.

[snip]

Maybe it's not as small of a set as rumored?

You might want to watch the episodes. While it may not have a hyperspace drive, it does have a docking ring like the other Jedi starfighters which can be used for hyperspace, and Yoda only uses it as a personal transport between various worlds (including Dagobah) in his journey to learn how to be a force ghost. While it's armed to he could very well use it as a starfighter, he doesn't as far as we see. And it's unlikely he would, as Yoda generally stayed out of combat.

That is one cool little vehicle. I think it could use a little side build though. Assuming that'd be £20, that doesn't look worth the money, all things concerned. I'll buy it anyway though :grin:

Maybe they include the hyperdrive ring?

So according to SVL's info we're getting three additional Rogue One sets come January at 39.99, 59.99, and 69.99? Great news! The price points have me a little concerned and excited though. I'd imagine the 39.99 set is something totally new, but the other two seem oh so familiar. Isn't the new T 70 X wing and first order tie fighter at those price points currently? I've got a feeling we're getting a new OT T65 x wing and OT Tie fighter after watching the trailer and seeing those two classic ships feature predominately. It's been five years since their last respective releases in 2012. This is pure speculation, but the points seem to coincide. The only other vehicles are the new shuttle and AT AT variant. I'd have loved that double wing shuttle and the AT ACT but they're pretty impossible to do at those price points. Thoughts?

I'd have loved that double wing shuttle and the AT ACT but they're pretty impossible to do at those price points. Thoughts?

I can agree with that. It doesn't seem to me like we'll ever receive those vehicles, kind of like the First Order Star Destroyer for VII.

I'm probably just going to end up modifying one of the existing AT-AT sets to turn it into an AT-ACT. Should be pretty easy.

As far as what we could be seeing at those price points, I'm thinking at least one location-based set akin to Battle On Takodana.

Rogue One has a lot of amazing new locations and it'd be a shame to see none of them represented. The Imperial Installation on Scarif could be another option, similar to The Battle Of Endor from 2009, but I suppose that would depend on how significant that location ends up being in the film.