Oshikaru-Sensei

Hey! I'm Oshikaru, but I'm NOT your Sensei.

... Unless you want me to be.

Opening jokes aside, I'm not really good at introductions, but I'm an avid Lego fan, I'm 18 years old, and armed with my crappy phone camera and my gaming PC, I plan to make friends, show off out-of-focus MOCs, show off custom minifigures, discuss Lego, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't predict but am very excited for.

I've already visited a few posts, I've seen some very talented people on this site building wondrous things. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can, talking about all things Lego!

(If I did something wrong, please point it out, It's the only way I'll learn - I read the entire Rules page, but I wouldn't doubt I made some kind of mistake on my first day.)

Welcome! I reccomend investing in a used camera, for little investment you can get an excellent camera for Lego photos. Feel free to PM me (as soon as you reach 10 posts) if you you would like advice.

I wasn't expecting such a warm welcome, thanks everybody!

I'm gonna try my best to take clear pictures, I have a separate gooseneck lamp for lighting and a Lego room for photography, storage, and building. At the very least, if the definition on the photo isn't very high, it'll still be lit well and in focus.