On 5/30/2017 at 11:13 AM, Capt Wolf said:

Could someone check and make sure my small artisan license from this build got assigned to Fuerte Unido? I think I may have misspelled the settlement name when licensing it and when registering the build. Thanks.

It was added. 

On 5/31/2017 at 7:20 AM, Sir Stig said:

I wrote the wrong percentage on my last two property licences. It should be 15, not 20% extra. And an additional commerce bonus on the small warehouse (but the faction bonuses are automated right?)

Your property yield has been updated. :thumbup:

The property yield for settlements seems to be off.

Montario has licensed a medium plantation in December 617 AE. Monthly yield should be 15, but has been only 8 in all of January till June. I guess the 50% multiplier for town coffers might be applied for property yield as well? Anyways, a total of 42 DBs is missing.

Nova Terreli has licensed properties that result in a total yield of 51 DBs per month, starting last October. For the sake of simplicity we may well forget about the lacking Dubloons last November and December. However this whole year (January to June) only 29 DBs have been received as yield every month, resulting in a total lack of 22x6 = 132 DBs that are missing for Nova Terreli.

Could you please look into this at some point in time? :-) 

3 hours ago, Elostirion said:

I guess the 50% multiplier for town coffers might be applied for property yield as well?

I looked at the sheets, and everything is calculating correctly. I'm guessing the 50% multiplier is the main reason, but I'd like @Phred to confirm this (he's at Brickworld, but I'm sure he'll get to it when he has a chance). 

But where does this come from? I do not know any rules that would result in cutting the property revenues of towns by 50%?

Could Phred or someone add the settlement of Puerto Disafio to the spreadsheet (and anywhere else it needs to be added in the automation). This is the new Eslandola settlement on Isla de Victoria as a result of the challenge results. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Capt Wolf said:

Could Phred or someone add the settlement of Puerto Disafio to the spreadsheet (and anywhere else it needs to be added in the automation). This is the new Eslandola settlement on Isla de Victoria as a result of the challenge results. Thanks.

Which of the Mardierian cities are you taking over? La Publueto? 

9 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Which of the Mardierian cities are you taking over? La Publueto? 

No, Terra Fin Tin.

1 hour ago, Elostirion said:

But where does this come from? I do not know any rules that would result in cutting the property revenues of towns by 50%?

I'm not sure, but Phred should be able to help with an explanation once he gets back. 

Done.

@Phred, time for a July 2017 sheet? :pir-grin:

Also, can you make sure Hojaroja, La Puebloto, Lakor, and Mehit are all added as Eslandola settlements. Nova Malto, too. :pir-grin:

time for a July 2017 sheet? :pir-grin:

Yes, it is. I was really hoping to have the updates done by now. :blush: There are some over due updates going on with Era II, drastically streamlining the settlement calculations so they're more reliable, and other updates.  

Also, can you make sure Hojaroja, La Puebloto, Lakor, and Mehit are all added as Eslandola settlements. Nova Malto, too. :pir-grin:

I saw them while updating the Property License Responses.
Maybe you could test out my new settlement form for BoBS leaders and/or mayors. :pir-grin: 
Once I finish entering the current settlements. :look:

On 6/16/2017 at 10:32 AM, Elostirion said:

I didn't either, so it has been removed.  Back calculations should have been updated since January.

The July Account Summary is completed (finally!) :grin:

• Upkeep to troops, forts, and ships are now tied to MRCAs.  Upkeep will only be charged when an MRCA is completed.  
  • Forts are now being charged upkeep.  If you want ownership of your fort changed to a settlement, trade organization, or faction, go ahead and submit an updated license response for the fort.
    • In the question Is this a free property license?, select Yes, I have a free license as a prizeThis way, the new account is not charged for another license fee.
    • In the question What challenge did you win the free license as a prize? List any applicable links. state something like New fort owner.
    • If you're super awesome, you'll inform me by PM or responding in this topic that you've submitted an updated license response, so I can expire the previous license.
    • Any transactions for being reimbursed for original license fees, will be handled between you and your faction or whatever. :grin:  Feel free to use the transaction form. :thumbup:
    • Feel free to ask any questions in this topic or PM me. :thumbup:
    • No, the form has not been updated to account for the dismantling of Forts.  I will perform that update when I need to, or when I'm done working on ship license stuff. If you want to dismantle your fort, let me know, and I'll update the form (hopefully :blush:) quickly.
  • Be ready for a PM from me to confirm you have been reimbursed the proper amount for ship licenses with the old system.

Phred, are forts no longer counting towards property totals?  I only ask because Charlatan Bay went down in size and trade value in July even after I added a small res in June.  It has me scratching my head trying to discern what changed.

4 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

Phred, are forts no longer counting towards property totals?  I only ask because Charlatan Bay went down in size and trade value in July even after I added a small res in June.  It has me scratching my head trying to discern what changed.

Forts still should count towards the settlement's trade value and town bank.  I will look into it and get back to you.

10 hours ago, Phred said:

Forts still should count towards the settlement's trade value and town bank.  I will look into it and get back to you.

Well, for me it seems the only thing that changed was the mayors pay went from 10db's down to 5db's from June to July.

@Phred, I mistakenly licensed the Nova Malto fort as a new license, but it should be a transfer from the previous licensor. I didn't see that it had already been licensed. Can you fix that? My bad. Thanks.

@Phred, me again. The property licensing costs and yields don't appear to be included in the May and June spreadsheets, and so I assume everyone is missing a lot of DBs from their accounts now. I don't know if other months are affected. I only looked as far back as April. FYI.

58 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

@Phred, I mistakenly licensed the Nova Malto fort as a new license, but it should be a transfer from the previous licensor. I didn't see that it had already been licensed. Can you fix that? My bad. Thanks.

Are you certain it was licensed? We are talking Mesabi's fort here, right? To my knowledge, it was never licensed. :) 

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

Are you certain it was licensed? We are talking Mesabi's fort here, right? To my knowledge, it was never licensed. :) 

Right. I didn't think it had been licensed, either. But after I licensed it, the spreadsheet showed 2 medium forts.

@Phred

I licenced the Trador Soccer Field, but I forgot to add my "Prince of Garvey"-bonus :)

thx!

On 7/8/2017 at 8:37 PM, Kwatchi said:

The previous monthly summaries included expired fort licenses.  You had a fort license that changed ownership that was being included in the previous settlement size totals.  The same thing occurred in Fuerto Unido (spelling? :wacko: ).

On 7/9/2017 at 7:47 AM, Mike S said:

Well, for me it seems the only thing that changed was the mayors pay went from 10db's down to 5db's from June to July.

You settlement size is still at 9, and the settlement is still a hamlet.  Your pay should  have been 5 DB's.

5 hours ago, Maxim I said:

I licenced the Trador Soccer Field, but I forgot to add my "Prince of Garvey"-bonus :)

Was that a 20% bonus? :look:

You're next @Capt Wolf

8 hours ago, Phred said:

The previous monthly summaries included expired fort licenses.  You had a fort license that changed ownership that was being included in the previous settlement size totals.  The same thing occurred in Fuerto Unido (spelling? :wacko: ).

You settlement size is still at 9, and the settlement is still a hamlet.  Your pay should  have been 5 DB's.

Was that a 20% bonus? :look:

You're next @Capt Wolf

30% as Prince :D

edit: is it possible that the licencing I paid for this is gone?

edit 2: I am scratching my head as well as it seems Trador misses 15 db's trade value. This could be 5 from the small fort and 10 from the big fort. (settlement points are right though)

Edited by Maxim I

Sorry for missing the edited post.

On 7/17/2017 at 0:31 AM, Maxim I said:

edit: is it possible that the licencing I paid for this is gone?

What is the link for the topic?  This topic didn't have your name on it, but the link.  Should that property license be under your name?

22 minutes ago, Phred said:

Sorry for missing the edited post.

What is the link for the topic?  This topic didn't have your name on it, but the link.  Should that property license be under your name?

Yes :) thank you :)

On 7/29/2017 at 1:14 PM, Maxim I said:

Yes :) thank you :)

The name has been fixed.

Everyone who owns ships that they paid for and were used in the at one of the last two MRCAs should have received a message about their refunds. The first Class 2 or Class 1 still will be free, so no one was reimbursed their first free ships.  Ships not used in the last two MRCAs can still be reimbursed.  If any ships were missed in the reimbursement, please let me know.

Phredit:

The August Summary is ready. :thumbup:

August 2017