11 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

Mayors pay doesn't seem to be showing up at least not on mobile.

IT's fixed now.  Thanks for letting me know. :thumbup: 

Phred, I just tried to make some payments from the Eslandola account to five ESL members, and it doesn't look like any of them went through. (FYI, the MCTC payments I just made appear to have gone through ok.) Could you check that out? Thanks.

I also just noticed a transfer I made from my account to Maxim I didn't go through. Could you check on that as well? Thanks.

5 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Phred, I just tried to make some payments from the Eslandola account to five ESL members, and it doesn't look like any of them went through. (FYI, the MCTC payments I just made appear to have gone through ok.) Could you check that out? Thanks.

The issue has been corrected. It should show up momentarily. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

Thanks CG.  I was trying to figure out the issue right after you had fixed it. :pir-laugh:

2 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

Looks good. Thanks CG!

Just doublechecking this - I currently have the following ships licensed:
Santiago (5T)
Wringe II (2F)
Reventazon (4T2), from CH4 (?), so it isn't supposed to count towards ship limits as far as I remember.

I think I messed up while sistershipping the Cardinal and checked "4-6", which I think was wrong. Could that be corrected if I was wrong?

@Phred:

Could you explain why Oleon received around 5k in MRCA this month while the two vessels of Oleon only brought 1178 db's in?

Have I missed sth? (considering Eslandola, Corrington and SR aren't receiving anything anymore)?

1 hour ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

Tax ;)

Hahaha, congratz on getting that through :p

my beloved fellow Eslandolans are jumping out the window if I even dare to suggest a tax of 5% :laugh:

Could someone check and make sure my small artisan license from this build got assigned to Fuerte Unido? I think I may have misspelled the settlement name when licensing it and when registering the build. Thanks.

I wrote the wrong percentage on my last two property licences. It should be 15, not 20% extra. And an additional commerce bonus on the small warehouse (but the faction bonuses are automated right?)

Edited by Sir Stig

1 hour ago, Sir Stig said:

I wrote the wrong percentage on my last two property licences. It should be 15, not 20% extra. And an additional commerce bonus on the small warehouse (but the faction bonuses are automated right?)

Sir Stig, what are you getting a 15% bonus from? The ESL commerce bonus is 20% (and I think we still need to mention it in the licensing form; I'm not sure how automated that is).

Just now, Capt Wolf said:

Sir Stig, what are you getting a 15% bonus from? The ESL commerce bonus is 20% (and I think we still need to mention it in the licensing form; I'm not sure how automated that is).

Challenge V entries

2 minutes ago, Sir Stig said:

Challenge V entries

Ah! I totally forgot about that bonus!

June 2017 Account Summary is done. 

I will review the latest inquiries in the near future.

I just noticed some odd values in some accounts and went to check where it could be coming from - apparently there is a mess up with columns D and E in the May 2016 summary where all contents are shifted one line up. Causes some accounts to be negative and does some damage to faction coffers.

Edit: Comparision April 2016

Edit: Wow, that was a quick fix!

Edited by Legostone

13 minutes ago, Legostone said:

I just noticed some odd values in some accounts and went to check where it could be coming from - apparently there is a mess up with columns D and E in the May 2016 summary where all contents are shifted one line up. Causes some accounts to be negative and does some damage to faction coffers.

Fixed.

Ahoy! I noticed that upkeep costs for my troops haven't changed, although two platoons were aboard the Queen Annetta's Revenge, which sank in the great battle. I thought that would mean a total loss of the troops. Or are they still active?

4 minutes ago, Jacob Nion said:

Ahoy! I noticed that upkeep costs for my troops haven't changed, although two platoons were aboard the Queen Annetta's Revenge, which sank in the great battle. I thought that would mean a total loss of the troops. Or are they still active?

There is no mechanic for losing troops as far as I can remember. You just need to place them elsewhere now. (or disband them)

4 hours ago, Legostone said:

There is no mechanic for losing troops as far as I can remember. You just need to place them elsewhere now. (or disband them)

Correct.  The troops automatically renew each month, so if you want to disband your lost troops, you will have to submit an entry in the troop raising form.

17 minutes ago, Phred said:

Correct.  The troops automatically renew each month, so if you want to disband your lost troops, you will have to submit an entry in the troop raising form.

Thanks! First I found it unlogic. But the word "renew" adds sense to it. Even if the troops die, their unit still exists and gets rebuilt with fresh men, to speak storywise.