1 hour ago, Ulric Brickenheim said:

I havent received my dbs from the mcra in february. So when one of the admins have time to look into this i wil appreciate it^^

Have you checked the March summary? I see you got 217 DBs there...

@Maxim I Professor Thaum seems to be missing. @Phred Time to add someone to the sheet again...

April 2017 summary is done.  I got done with it much faster than expected with slow internet, so I'm sure there's something wrong. :look: 
I just can't find any issues. :grin: 

Are the Fort upkeep rules in effect yet?  Because Charlatan Bay seems to be collecting income from their two rather paying.

5 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

Are the Fort upkeep rules in effect yet?  Because Charlatan Bay seems to be collecting income from their two rather paying.

No, they aren't.  I wanted to give everyone ample time to change ownership of the fort licenses. 
It has nothing to do with the fact that I haven't had time to do it yet. :pir-grin: 

@Phred, no hurry, but whenever you've got time (:pir-grin:) could you add the ETWC oat bonus to its new large plantation?  (150%, so the yield should be 45DBs instead of 30.)  I think I marked it in the second (or third) page of the licence form, but I don't know if that's working yet, or I may have just messed it up myself :grin:  Thanks, anyways! :pir-sweet:

16 hours ago, Garmadon said:

I don't know if that's working yet,

Monopoly bonuses are now calculated automatically.  I just hadn't applied the automated calculations to the yield, because the results were inconsistent.  I had a typo in my chart for ETWC's monopolies, so now I can update that part.  Hopefully, you're the last one that needs to let me know of a monopoly bonus. :grin: 

42 minutes ago, Phred said:

Monopoly bonuses are now calculated automatically.  I just hadn't applied the automated calculations to the yield, because the results were inconsistent.  I had a typo in my chart for ETWC's monopolies, so now I can update that part.  Hopefully, you're the last one that needs to let me know of a monopoly bonus. :grin: 

Ok, great!  Thanks! :pir-sweet:

@Phred Can you please add the Corlander settlements of Port Woodhouse and Jameston to the accounts. I have a property ready to lisence for Port Woodhouse and hopefully another soon for Jameston (already has one non-lisenceable build).

Many thanks!

Question: Is it possible to "de-license" a property? Like remove the license on it?

17 minutes ago, Brandon Stark said:

Question: Is it possible to "de-license" a property? Like remove the license on it?

Ofcourse :) but do know I pay double the licence cost if you transfer it to me :)

38 minutes ago, Brandon Stark said:

I suppose so, but apart from forts, I don't see why anyone would want to do this. I'm sure there are plenty of people and entities who would purchase the license from you.

It's not that I don't want the license. It's just that I thought the building could be better fitting at some other location. The location is still close to its original location though. 

26 minutes ago, Brandon Stark said:

It's just that I thought the building could be better fitting at some other location.

If there was a mistake in licensing the property, we can correct that, but we don't move licenses from one settlement to another. 

It's more of getting rid of the license than moving the license. But I guess I would say I made a mistake in licensing it.

6 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

It's more of getting rid of the license than moving the license. But I guess I would say I made a mistake in licensing it.

Perhaps explaining in more detail exactly what you want to do and why would make it easier for the automation team to help you? It seems a bit confusing right now.

On 4/6/2017 at 6:53 AM, Ayrlego said:

@Phred Can you please add the Corlander settlements of Port Woodhouse and Jameston to the accounts. I have a property ready to lisence for Port Woodhouse and hopefully another soon for Jameston (already has one non-lisenceable build).

Many thanks!

@Phred @Captain Genaro, sorry to bug you guys, but was there an update on this request? Or should I just go ahead and submit the licence form with the new settlement name and we'll sort it out later?

Thanks,

1 hour ago, Ayrlego said:

@Phred @Captain Genaro, sorry to bug you guys, but was there an update on this request? Or should I just go ahead and submit the licence form with the new settlement name and we'll sort it out later?

Go ahead and add the license with the new settlement, and I'll try to add the settlement later today.

11 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

Go ahead and add the license with the new settlement, and I'll try to add the settlement later today.

Form submitted, Thanks!

@Ayrlego,  you could have build for those settlements before they're entered as accounts.  You still automatically get yields.
Once the settlement is added, all the properties that have been built they are automatically added to the settlement and mayoral pay and town bank is back calculated. 

@Captain Genaro, the settlements have been added. :thumbup: 

Thanks!

On 21/04/2017 at 10:23 PM, Phred said:

you could have build for those settlements before they're entered as accounts.  You still automatically get yields.
Once the settlement is added, all the properties that have been built they are automatically added to the settlement and mayoral pay and town bank is back calculated. 

No worries, the yields don't bother me,  I was just thinking that if the accounts were created before I added anything it would be less work overall for you guys.