8 hours ago, Jacob Nion said:

@PhredAye!

Good, then I updated the correct entries. :pir-classic: 

8 hours ago, dr_spock said:

It appears that you have typed an extra space character to the end of your name when you filled out one of the property licensed forms.  I removed the extra character from that record.  Try the property listing again.  The missing property should appear in your list now.  :classic:

Whoops.  I should have caught that. :blush: 
Thank you Dr. Spock. :pir-classic: 

4 hours ago, Phred said:

Good, then I updated the correct entries. :pir-classic: 

Whoops.  I should have caught that. :blush: 
Thank you Dr. Spock. :pir-classic: 

Thank you very much! Let me know if I made any mistake in the licence forms that led to the quarrel.

@Phred Minor issue, but important for the next MCRA: the trade values for Granoleon and Belson seem broken. I'm assuming they are the same as for Terreli, but could you please 'repair' them? Thanks :classic:

5 hours ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

@Phred Minor issue, but important for the next MCRA: the trade values for Granoleon and Belson seem broken. I'm assuming they are the same as for Terreli, but could you please 'repair' them? Thanks :classic:

Fixed.

Dragonstone is supposed to have a settlement size of 3, because I licensed a medium residence, but on the Account Sheet it still says 1. Can anyone fix this?

For an upcoming project, I would like to have an account opened for the "BoC" at your convenience. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Bregir said:

For an upcoming project, I would like to have an account opened for the "BoC" at your convenience. Thank you.

The Bregir Order Corporation?

The Bregir Ordinary Company?

The Bregir of Corrington?

Exciting :D

Bank of Corrington? If it's not a trade company, but something else, such as a bank, I'd like to know more, since leadership discussed various restrictions for such accounts.

1 hour ago, Maxim I said:

Exciting :D

1 hour ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

Hmm...

Surely Brotherhood of Corruption :grin:

20 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

Bank of Corrington? If it's not a trade company, but something else, such as a bank, I'd like to know more, since leadership discussed various restrictions for such accounts.

It seems Capt Wolf takes the cake, although considering the nature and morality of banks, KB is on spot too. :tongue:

Capt Wolf - I will give the particulars when it is all launched, but it will work within the existing rules and mechanics. Should you have any specific questions, feel free to ask in a PM or when I post it.

30 minutes ago, Bregir said:

I will give the particulars when it is all launched, but it will work within the existing rules and mechanics. Should you have any specific questions, feel free to ask in a PM or when I post it.

That's cool. Just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:18 AM, Tomsche said:

@Phred nope, seems it's all solved on that matter.

That's good, because I couldn't find an issue. :grin: 

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, Brandon Stark said:

Can anyone fix this?

I'm looking into this when I have faster internet.  The Settlement sheet is HUGE, and keeps locking up, which may be part of the problem. :look: 

2 hours ago, Maxim I said:

2 hours ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

You guys are funny. :pir-laugh: 

2 hours ago, Kolonialbeamter said:

Hmm...

It's probably a dba account so Bregir's piratical activities can't be traced... Blackbeard of Corrington... :pir-grin:

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:01 PM, Brandon Stark said:

Dragonstone is supposed to have a settlement size of 3, because I licensed a medium residence, but on the Account Sheet it still says 1. Can anyone fix this?

Right now it shows that you licensed a small fort and the city hall as a small residence. Did you mean to license the city hall as a medium residence?

1 hour ago, Kai NRG said:

It's probably a dba account so Bregir's piratical activities can't be traced... Blackbeard of Corrington... :pir-grin:

Why not directly founding a settlement called Tax Haven?

Hey @Phred

Could you check the recent two ships I licensed, both where captures from the Eslandolan auction, a 4T2 and a 2T. 

Both have been license form filled in, charging the full price (+100 and +200% respectively) cost, seems it is a common thing we need to report if I understood correctly (which I probably didn`t :pir-laugh:)

4 hours ago, Bregir said:

@Phred and @Captain Genaro:

I find your lack of... confirmation... disturbing...

:pir-wink:

45 minutes ago, Tomsche said:

Hey @Phred

Could you check the recent two ships I licensed, both where captures from the Eslandolan auction, a 4T2 and a 2T. 

Both have been license form filled in, charging the full price (+100 and +200% respectively) cost, seems it is a common thing we need to report if I understood correctly (which I probably didn`t :pir-laugh:)

The form was updated, but the calculations weren't.  I've updated some of the calculations, so that only up-licenses should return errors now. :thumbup: 

3 hours ago, Bregir said:

@Phred and @Captain Genaro:

I find your lack of... confirmation... disturbing...

:pir-wink:

Phred and Captain Genaro will be no party to your nefarious plotting... :pir-grin:

7 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

Right now it shows that you licensed a small fort and the city hall as a small residence. Did you mean to license the city hall as a medium residence?

Yes.

13 hours ago, Bregir said:

This "upcoming project" is largely a reference to what I've been working on. There are no nefarious intentions here - it's simply an attempt at creating a good way for Corrington's members to license my project(s) since I'm not interested in playing the game.

I suppose I could make this easier for everyone by posting my efforts, shall we say, elsewhere, but I made a couple promises that I have to fulfill...

Haven't checked it, but to make sure, I licenced the Purple Reign with the captured licence of Siren's Song :)

On 3/13/2017 at 6:17 PM, Brandon Stark said:

Yes.

It looks like someone updated your property entry. :thumbup: 

On 3/15/2017 at 2:24 AM, Professor Thaum said:

I made a mistake when labelling my intro entry on the e-sheet...

I marked built-off... for a simple sigfig introduction.

What form did you fill out?  I only see the build for your doctor's practice in the build submitals.

On 3/19/2017 at 4:57 AM, Maxim I said:

Haven't checked it, but to make sure, I licenced the Purple Reign with the captured licence of Siren's Song :)

Seems ok to me. :grin: 
Let me know if it isn't. :thumbup: