murphy_slaw

Favorite non-Collectible Minifigs for City/Town

What are some of your favorite minifigs for town scenes that aren't from the Collectible Minifigures line? Bonus points for figs that have an obvious profession (that isn't firefighter or police officer :wink:)

I gotta go with(as labeled by Brickset) Queasy Man from 10244 Fairground Mixer, Dart Player from 10246 Detecfive's Office, & Doctor from 4419 Helicopter Rescue, because of there uniqueness in my town. Plus, you can't help but laugh at Queasy Man's face.

I rather like the torso with the blue jacket with the red v-neck tee shirt, I think I first saw it in Auto Transporter in 2014. It just looks like something that you would see someone wearing on the street.

Queasy Man's face is one of the best heads though, it is one of my favourite parts of the Fairground Mixer set. It fits in perfectly with fairground :classic:

Robert8, my favorite would take down your favorite in the blink of an eye. Crooks aren't allowed on the CITY trains.

Definitely this guy from 7567:

twn097.jpg

I think the classic space jacket is just too awesome.

Edit: added the set # he's from.

Edited by CrispyBassist

I have always loved the airline pilot. Very classy and hasn't dated.

Cheers

Rog

I don't know why but I love this guy

For sure. This guy is a just a classic robber type, like someone out of an old silent film.

Max Timebuster is my favourite, reminds me of the good ol' days. His original incarnation was from 6552 Mountain Camp, but LEGO used him as a 'villain' in the 1994 Town Brochure... (I just looked him up, apparently he was first in 6345 and last in 10159, but I first saw him 6552)

26844062775_b72cf60778_n.jpg