Decided to build another opening building like my inn. But I also wanted to get some bright colors in there.

26737430945_620d5e8642.jpg

26711745146_77a119d02e.jpg

26671150531_12095b0185.jpg

26737427445_85ba195b0e.jpg

26131331454_d7793f88b6.jpg

26671189791_64d4aab9e6.jpg

26131354584_75a290ab7a.jpg

26711793586_cd4bba563b.jpg

Well, it sure has been a while. This was a lot of fun to build - C&C welcome as always!

Lovely build! The green works surprisingly well, and your interior is just marvellous :wub:

Fantastic build, Kai! The DBG works wonderfully for the stonework and the opening function is great :thumbup:

Very nice windows in the second story too :classic:

Yup, opening builds are great! I like the more subtly textured stonework you used here, and open arched look is also very nice :wub: Lovely interior as well, with the staircase and weapon racks. Did you use window lattices to hold the swords?

Awesome colors and textures, Kai, and that interior is superb as well! :wink: Love the hinging feature (I'll have to use that myself someday!), and my favorite detail here is probably your rack for the golden katanas, brilliant! :excited:

@SK, I believe they are actually made using a technic piece with a few axle holes in it :classic:

Nice building ! Are you trying Avalonian colours now ?! ;p

I like the interior, good chimney !

Good job !

The green and olive green roof makes this design interestingly lovely!!! Congratulations...

-snip-

@SK, I believe they are actually made using a technic piece with a few axle holes in it :classic:

Ah, yes, now I see. Thanks!

Great small build. I like the use of olive green as well as the texture of the exterior. :)

Thanks guys for the comments!

Lovely build! The green works surprisingly well, and your interior is just marvellous :wub:

Thanks Titus! Interiors are so much fun! Well, to look at. They can sometimes be a pain to build, because you have to make sure the walls you use look good from both sides! :laugh:

Yup, opening builds are great! I like the more subtly textured stonework you used here, and open arched look is also very nice :wub: Lovely interior as well, with the staircase and weapon racks. Did you use window lattices to hold the swords?

Thanks SK! Like Garmadon mentioned, those are technic pieces - worked really well!

Lovely build Kai! Was an avalonian responsible for painting the building?

:laugh: Why should Avalonians have a monopoly on green? :grin: Thanks!

Awesome colors and textures, Kai, and that interior is superb as well! :wink: Love the hinging feature (I'll have to use that myself someday!), and my favorite detail here is probably your rack for the golden katanas, brilliant! :excited:

Thank you! You should try something hinged, but do be careful to keep it a little open as you build otherwise you're sure to attach it at some point. :laugh::tongue:

Great small build. I like the use of olive green as well as the texture of the exterior. :)

Olive green is so useful! :grin: Thanks!

Fantastic! I love the style .. would like to see the house built in a forest

Thanks! Forests are always cool... but also take up a lot of foliage pieces... :wink:

Great build! I think the green color scheme works well. And your interior work is impeccable :classic:

Thank you! Building all the stuff to put inside is always so much fun!

Very nice. I love the color scheme.

Thank you!

Beautiful build! I really like the roof sections. :thumbup:

Thanks! Making it open that way wasn't too easy!

This is a fantastic MOC. Keep up the good work! :classic:

Thank you!

Before I looked at the interior it reminded me of a hobbit's house. Did it inspire you? I like the unusual use of bright colours.

Nope actually, I hadn't been thinking about that, but the bright green is definitely reminiscent of that sort of thing! Thanks!

Lovely build and great color scheme!

Thank you! :sweet: