Electricsteam

Going Nuclear!

Not bad. There are transclear LEGO half sphere pieces you can use for the above train. Add some LEDs for the "glow". :wink:

This is embarrassingly good! :laugh: Quite the wacked out mixture of 1930s deco style and 1950s atomic madness! Love some of the railcars too, old Popular Science magazines make for some hilarious inspiration. :sweet:

On 6/11/2017 at 8:22 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

This is embarrassingly good! :laugh: Quite the wacked out mixture of 1930s deco style and 1950s atomic madness! Love some of the railcars too, old Popular Science magazines make for some hilarious inspiration. :sweet:

Alright I'm going to assume this is a reply from this June. Hah

Thats basically what I was oggleing at when I was designing the trains... That and a heaping helping of fallout 4.

Going to work on some passenger cars to het back into the grove of building.... Its been a long while

On 6/12/2017 at 3:25 PM, HiFish said:

There is also some great inspiration to be found in the Fallout-Game-series, design wise. Here a Nuclear Engine from Fallout 4:

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/9/9f/FO4_Locomotive.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151116212444

Lots of cool cars and vehicles in fallout.  Lot if inspiration to pull from

Just now, Electricsteam said:

Alright I'm going to assume this is a reply from this June. Hah

Thats basically what I was oggleing at when I was designing the trains... That and a heaping helping of fallout 4.

Going to work on some passenger cars to het back into the grove of building.... Its been a long while

Lots of cool cars and vehicles in fallout.  Lot if inspiration to pull from

Do you have any other creation ideas in mind for this genre other than trains? They certainly would be cool to see if so. :sweet:

Nothing too much in mind other than some maybe some interiors.  I'm going to play around with it when I get a chance.     Maybe some track side structures in the same theme. Coolant stations waste dumps all that glowing green fun stuff