Sign in to follow this  
iamded

Sig-fig stories!

So, does your sig-fig mean anything to you or is it just a cool-looking fig? Here you can tell all about your sig-fig, any stories behind him/her/it, why you chose those parts, etc.

Note: I asked Hinckley if this would be too similar to the "What's your sig-fig" thread, and he told me to go for it. *sweet*

As for my sig-fig, well I had been using the only torso I had multiples of for my small squad, and I thought it looked pretty neat. Then I chose the head because it looks the most like me (well, kind of, I don't actually have freckles... X-D), and the hair because, well, I have brown hair. :-D As for backstories, he is the rival and archenemy of Batbrick, he is one of the leaders of the "Hunters" post-Apoc team, and after seeing how much fun Hinckley has, he now enjoys whacking people with comically over-sized hammers. :-P

Now, your turn! :-D

~Peace

And thanks to Hinckley for the help. *sweet*

Edited by iamded

Originally, I put my sig-fig together for a story I plan to tell on my website...someday... 8-| When I first started posting here, I didn't want to be without an avatar, but I was really lazy that day and just grabbed the pic of the characters, whose name was Pell...and threw it in as my avatar. Now, clearly as he's become Hinckley the Whacker, I'll have to change Pell's fig in the story.

hinckley39.jpg

With my SF, first I had a Heavy StormTrooper, which got imaled by MR. Wacker over there *Points at post above* After that, (A few weeks) I unvailed my new SF in the form of a vig, wacking ImperialScouts. I choose the new one because I think he's a bit hard to build, and no one has a similar one either! :-$

2082760115_7611c52daa_b.jpg

Stauder

Edited by Stauder

Well, my avatar was Batman, and at first I didn't get what a sigfig was. After seeing a bit more of EB I realised it was a personification of you in minifig form, and so, after much deliberation, I'm still Batman X-D

I have another Sigfig, one that looks like me. He has a tuxedo because I like tuxedo's, and has blonde hair because, well:

I have blonde hair! X-D

And he has a grumpy look, because:

I can do a grumpy look! :-D

(Compare it to my sigfig's mouth and you'll see!)

Probably the main reason I made a sigfig, was so I could meet my NZ pal iamded on the 6-dimensional plane of existence known as lego! He's great fun, that iamded, even if he's wacking me.

But how did I meet iamded? It all started like this:

iamded was the first person I really got to know on EB, which is what I like about it, its the only forum I know where you can get to know someone. It started when I realised that I coincidentally posted after him quite a lot, probably because we live in close by areas and like the same sort of lego and things. I made a funny remark about "stalking him", and then it flew on from there. Now we always include each other in our MOCs and stuff, which makes me feel good that I have an internet buddy, also an archenemy. Although lately we have been on the same team quite a bit, so you never know, we may eventually become not archenemys but team-mates up against the evils of megablocks! We both have sign-offs too, though mine changes occasionally, but always goes back to:

Batbrick Away!

(taken from my profile)

So we came up with a cheap backstory, I am his stalker, and because of that we are archenemy/friends! *sweet*

What else does the future hold for iamded and Batbrick, who knows? Maybe a moc-off where I am beaten senseless!

Batbrick-has-gone-back-to-his-original-sign-off away! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

What else does the future hold for iamded and Batbrick, who knows?

Or maybe another whacking!

whack-a-bb_1.jpg

Yes, I know, that's about the 3rd time I've used that pic. Truth be told that's the only photo I have of me whacking you! X-D

Or maybe another whacking!

Yes, I know, that's about the 3rd time I've used that pic. Truth be told that's the only photo I have of me whacking you! X-D

I never get sick of it though! :-D

And its more like the eighth time you've used that pic! :-P

And you just HAD to do it in front of my rogues gallery didn't you? :'-(

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Nice idea, iamded *y*

About my sigfig, well, I started here with an avatar that was totally not LEGO-related (if you remember, it was a dragon). I had made it some time before joining here, and I liked it a lot at the time.

Later, when I started posting more frequently, I realized that a sigfig is something very useful and personal. Then, I got involved by the whack a fig contest, even if I did not partecipate.

So, I decided I had to have a sigfig!

One day, I got home from work, and scattered all my MFs on my bed, and started composing him. It was quite a long work, since I was not sure what I wanted him to do. Finally, after discarting fancy space suits and classic armours, I decided he would have been a paleontologist, just like me. I gave him Keiken's torso because I like his multi-use belt, and I gave him face and hairs that are the most similar to myself I could find in LEGO.

Now, he has appeared in 2 stories (well, one is more a comic), and has built his own house and special mech. Give him some more time, and he will probably be here posting inmy place X-D

LuxorV

My current sigfig doesn't have a story- just part of a vig. Then again, my sigfig changes a lot, so I'll have a good story when I get a new sig fig. I'll have to wait til the Indy line is released for that fedora, though... :'-(

Edited by SirNadroj

My current sigfig doesn't have a story- just part of a vig. Then again, my sigfig changes a lot, so I'll have a good story when I get a new sig fig. I'll have to wait til the Indy line is released for that fedora, though... :'-(

Hmm, maybe we should call you Morph. >:-)

I've had my sigfig for while- It started out as a white spacesuit with an Arctic head with brown hair. It's undergone some changes, such as a switch to Luke Skywalker's Tatooine body, and then a change to the head it has now.

Will

I never had a sigfig for a long time, my first avatar was a picture of Boba Fett and it changed into different pictures of Boba over time. Eventually Boba turned lego as my next avatar showed him being eaten by the sarlacc. Then in the pirate forum I made a sigfig request and I planned for it to be my sigfig. That never happened however one thing carried over and that was the use of the head I wanted to use. One day I asked Brickminer if he would be willing to make me an avatar. Him being an all around good guy did and eventually came up with the WW gunslinger you see in my avatar. That is my sigfig and avatar forever here and will never change. Thats the story but hopefully one day it will become a legend :-P

My sigfig has been featured in some of Vigs and Reviews and will become more seen eventually

P

My sig hasn't a real story. It is based on a picture, where I was out for a day trip in the snowy bavarian alps in mid-november 2007, 18-11 exactly. And it's just me in my winter outfit, basing on the recent user Picture in the User Pic thread. I made him with classic city parts, since I'm addicted to the good old Lego Style until mid-90s. He turned out as a normal 90s classic city guy. And it's because I love the winter, especially when snowy. I'm using him as avatar, too when i photographed him after constructing on my night table.

mFg Widdi

Well I had an avatar with Patrick from Spongebob on it for a while, so one day I just thought "Wy don't I just use a Patrick figure as my sigfig", as I had been trying to think of one ever since I joined.

Dp8

dsc000801vsmallac2.jpg

It was supposed to be a Halloween fig but i forgot to take the picture :-/

its R2 D2 dressed up as Vader using the 6211 R2's legs and body (forgot name) and the head of my many R2's (i have 4 and a half) and vaders helmet

sorry for the bad pic

Mine doesn't really have a story either. Then again, I don't suppose it really can, seeing as how my sigfig is me. The Brainbox sigfig is the same as the Sam sigfig. As for choice of outfit, it's just the closest Lego design to something I'd actually wear.

Mine doesn't have a story either. Mine's just one of my favorite heads with changing torsos.

Here he is!

sig_fig_1.jpg

Here's another version!

attack_3.jpg

*sweet*

Well as you all know i am a clock, and as my *aherm*digital*cough* Sig-Fig, it's always me! RupeeClock!

Edited by RupeeClock