mortesv

[MOC] NEW UCS Nebulon B - Medical Frigate 'Redemption'

Simply stunning. Where do you start with a build like this? With a general frame? Just bits and bobs and fit them together? Can not imagine building something like this,..

Very impressive model. I like the attention to detail, especially color-wise.

Congratulations and keep up the great work!

What a masterpiece!

Don't know where to make room for it, but have to try.. ;-)

Where on modelermagic.com is all those pictures you refer to? Maybe I suck at searching, but can't seem to find anything but another model redone by someone else.

Edited by marook

What a masterpiece!

Don't know where to make room for it, but have to try.. ;-)

Where on modelermagic.com is all those pictures you refer to? Maybe I suck at searching, but can't seem to find anything but another model redone by someone else.

Hi Marook - just search for Medical Frigate Studio Model :)

This is an amazing Moc. I love it! I love the picture you put in from the movie in the window. Nice touch. I agree that a Lego version of it would be great. The Falcon looks good too.

Awesome job on what I think is a very difficult ship to build.

...... Incredible. :wub: The sheer amount of greebles is inspiring. I can't wait for the Lego version of the window scene!

This MOC is better than the original model (from the movie) IMHO ... and the original model looks alraedy great.

Edited by TheJiral

Great Ship, but I can't help but see the inaccurately docked Millennium Falcon. The docking clap should be off centered and not were the quad cannon should be.

Great Ship, but I can't help but see the inaccurately docked Millennium Falcon. The docking clap should be off centered and not were the quad cannon should be.

Indeed, that is why I commented that getting the falcon to hang on was "fun". Looking at the film shot it is actually docked in the exhaust vent right under the turret (which also makes little sense). Trying to getting it to hang in that area meant that it was too off the center of gravity and I would need a seperate stand for the Falcon. Or I could revert to the smaller, lighter version used in the old version.

I am still considering a solution :)