the enigma that is badger

SW 2008 Figure Pics

Sorry if these seems a little out of order, but, how much did it cost?

$49.99 if I remember correctly

Badger, can all the 3 minifigs from rogue shadow fit inside the vehicle

Nope, just one. The mechanism that brings down the back part of the cockpit makes it impossible for a minifig (or two minifigs for that matter) to sit in the cockpit storage compartment. It's a pity, but I do still like the cockpit design.

is the dropship pad that can be remove is loose (means if we swoosh around it might fall off)?

Fall off? No. Maybe swing around a bit? Yes. Still, it makes for a neat effect, though I hope stormtroopers don't get air sick easily.

IS there anymore sets like AT-AP that you will do review of it?

Nope, those were the only ones I bought. Sorry!

badger

$49.99 if I remember correctly

Nope, just one. The mechanism that brings down the back part of the cockpit makes it impossible for a minifig (or two minifigs for that matter) to sit in the cockpit storage compartment. It's a pity, but I do still like the cockpit design.

Fall off? No. Maybe swing around a bit? Yes. Still, it makes for a neat effect, though I hope stormtroopers don't get air sick easily.

Nope, those were the only ones I bought. Sorry!

badger

are you planning to get any more eg at-ap

are you planning to get any more eg at-ap

Sure, just PM me you or your parents' credit card number, and I'll head downtown this evening!

But seriously, no, these sets pretty much tapped out my LEGO-budget for at least a month or so. Thankfully I haven't found the Indy sets as well, or having funds for little things like rent and food might be an issue!

badger

Check out this new Stormtrooper pic:

Where? :-P

Looks like I'm getting this Baby on the 24th! *sweet*

Parents just bought it of ebay at 45 with a buy it now, so my sis is bringing iit to me! Yay me!

Thanks very much for the pics, badger! Awesome, the new Stormie looks great, although I'd have thought some people wouldn't like it as it doesn't fit in with the Stormies they already have. I for one don't have any so this will be great for me! Also, I hope we get a set with a normal Dark Apprentice.

I don't get the Rebel's helmets. What good is a visor if it doesn't fold down? *confuse* It's be cool if it had 2 ways of putting it on, like, 2 stud holes in the helmet to position it differently. Oh well, blu-tack works fine. *sweet*

Thanks again!

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Thanks for the great photos. *wub* I didn't realise that you posted more photos; I only worked it out when I noticed that Vaders said "In Depth"... :-$ I heavily recommend you create a new topic next time. Many people, like me, don't go back to old topics. Interestingly some of your photos show detail that Vader missed; I am clearer on how the launchers deploy now. Thanks. *sweet*