the enigma that is badger

SW 2008 Figure Pics

Thanks for all the pics man. I probably won't bother with the Rogue Shadow...at least until the game convinces me to get it anyways :-D nice figures though, great to see Juno has both the hair and hat options. And Kudos to Lego for the battle damaged *vader* helmet.

The Stormie Dropship looks a lot nicer than I thought it would too. It looks like it'd be a good surface transport to take troops behind enemy lines or something. Plus *wub* for the cheap Shadow Trooper option.

I've commented on the Rebel set about three times now, but I'm loving it. Thank you lego! We can only hope perhaps for an Endor Battlepack now, or some varient type packs.

Hmm i like it but i dont like the vaders second helmet thing thats suppost to make him look "battle damaged" he looks better without it. the smart thing to do if ur not planing to buy the set is cut a vader helmet like if it was blown off his face and just put it on a vader head. Anways those sets look amazing defintaly going for the battlepacks:)

now I might to begin to buy alot of stormies with those improved helmets *wub*

Love the shadowtrooper, and those rebel fleshie heads are very useful for WWII figs, etc. The helmet is interesting... have to have one in my hands to see its complete uses...

TT

I didn't understand how that broken helmet was working for Vader, untill I made it by myself this morning. Well, the head does not stand that good on it, but it look realistic. Great way of using those pieces, LEGO. Nice figures!

Sure!

Thank you! :-)

Nice head, Pity she's only in the big set.

Thanks for the images.

The Juno figure is awesome and it be cool getting multiples as I would use the head for other themes like castle,still I wouldn't buy multiples of the Rogue shadow to do so...hopefully it will get reprinted in the future in a smaller set.

The drop ship looks alright I guess,I think I'll buy the set for the stormtroopers and use the parts of the dropships to make something else.

Snip

Juno Eclipse:

rs_juno_with_hat.jpg

Snip

*wub* *wub* *wub* Now there is a real Hottie :-D I must get this set, its way more awesome than I first thought, very cool ship and figs!

Thanks for the pic review and proving the apprentice has no reversable head

P

Edited by Piranha

Sweet! *wub*

I like the blaster storage area *y* but dislike the fire missile shooty crap >:-(

Also I was hoping for a passanger area and a more detailed cockpit but its better than not having any controls

Thanks

P

When I see this set, all I see is pretty much a square blob, because it's black, very greebly(in a way), and irregular *wacko* .

Stil a sweet ship, though X-D

When I see this set, all I see is pretty much a square blob, because it's black, very greebly(in a way), and irregular *wacko* .

Tell me about it; it was a pain to get good pics off due to the all-black design, and I ended up having to pour every light I have available onto it to see any of those (numerous) details.

All in all, it's a very fun set for all the hidden extra, although it's not a particularly elegant design.

badger

Hmmmm not a bad set, i think lego did their best with this set as the proper ship is a really strange design.

Is the apprentice's head a new one? Or has it previously been in any other sets?

new one. I can't really make out the ships shape... too much black...

TT

i love the new figs cant wait for mine to come as for the rogue shadow its self i suppose it does look like the shadow from the game

rogue.jpg

but all in all it looks pretty good and i cant wait to get my hands on it :-D

Wow, pretty cool, the enigma that is badger! *y*

It seems that these

Thanks for the pics Badger! You should make a separate topic on this. It's a nice ship except I still don't like the leaning look to it. Thanks for the review though!

Thanks mate, great pics! *y* at first i didnt like this set but now i *wub* it!!!! it grows on ye.

lol pirate vader, and racecar driver apprentice.

Badger, those pics are great, considering what you had to work with. I don't like the design of that ship at all. It seems unbalanced and asymmetrical and un-Star Warsy. I think the minifigs are kind of cool, but the ship...I don't like the ship. It looks like something I would build. Which should be read as the utmost condemnation of design. Because...I'm not a builder. And neither is the person who designed that. (not the people at LEGO, but the game designers who came up with it.)

Kudos on getting that SHIP!!!!

Sorry if these seems a little out of order, but, how much did it cost?

Wow, thats a really great review.

Badger, can all the 3 minifigs from rogue shadow fit inside the vehicle & is the dropship pad that can be remove is loose (means if we swoosh around it might fall off)?

The glow in dark pieces really glow now, unlike the alien from MM.

IS there anymore sets like AT-AP that you will do review of it?