Last couple of months in my spare time i have working on my latest creation and is a commision build tugboat for the shipowner Iskes.

This 17e commision ship for Iskes the Triton is build in a differant scale i normal build for them and have a scale of 1/65 and have around the 5800 parts.

As you know from the WIP stage it gives me some structural problems, but have sold all of the problems out.

I also added 50 mini led lights and a lot of working(manual) winches, crane and searchlights and many other details.

I hope you like it.

25934902400_c87cb8f00a_c.jpg

Later on today all the pictures of the Triton :wink: .

Edited by Edwin Korstanje

Wow,this is a very beautiful one!Great and stunning work!

It's great to see it completed - it's a beautiful, incredibly detailed model. Are you building more than one copy?

Hi Edwin,

A great MOC, as always! Frontpaged, as always!

Have you abandonned the Technic hull permanently?

Is there a topic somewhere on EB about Jaap Technic's stickers? I'd like to do some promotion.

How long have you been creating LEGO sets to become such a skillful master builder?!!! Such an unspeakable piece of art with unusual building techniques. I wish I learn from you. It looks very realistic. i seldom comment in Technic creatios but your patience impressed me much.

Incredible. The devil is in the details, and you've certainly got lots of them here! The stickers really add a lot to the creation.

Very well done! Especially the lights and the "windows" allowing a close view on the inner part add much to the boat. I wish I had such sort of commissioners too :wink: ..

Many thanks for all of you for the kind words :blush: .

I know that the last 3 years i got a special privilege and i get paid for everything i build :grin: .

The only negative site of it, that i must build something what my clients wanted on budget, scale, style and what is possible in Lego.

Because this is ship number 17e i build for Iskes and he loved the style of the Brent and Ginger in scale 1/87 that i must build the Trition in the same scale and style.

Lucky for me that i have convince him to blow the scale and budget a little up to 1/65 that i can try many new building technics on the Triton and give me a card blanche, but only can't change the style of the Brent and Ginger and must give it the same feeling.

I think that the final result gives the same feeling of the brent and Ginger, but i got complete mad with the details on the Triton :laugh: .

Brickbuild Azimuth trusters, complete open engine room with 2 main ABC engine and 2 genarators, on the front and back big indepandent two rol winches, folding crane, SNOT build wheelhouse, complete firefight canons and sprinkler instaltion, 50 mini leds, custom stickers, chrome bricks and many more details.

Hi Edwin,

A great MOC, as always! Frontpaged, as always!

Have you abandonned the Technic hull permanently?

Many thanks Jim for Frontpaged the Triton :blush::thumbup:

And offcourse i have not abandonned my liftarm technic hulls, but got not after the SL Gabon a commission for building in the 1/30 scale :wink: .

How long have you been creating LEGO sets to become such a skillful master builder?!!! Such an unspeakable piece of art with unusual building techniques. I wish I learn from you. It looks very realistic. i seldom comment in Technic creatios but your patience impressed me much.

Best Staslegomaster,

I came back after a very long darkage from my childhood five years ago and building ships and creating sets only the last 3 years.

Edited by Edwin Korstanje

Absolutely gorgeous! I really loved all the little details that you put! Everything is there! The lights though, was some of the best touches!

I was already impressed during the WIP phase...and now that's finished, I'm speechless.

It's really a masterpiece.

Congratulations Edwin! Having done some large projects myself, I assume you might be a tad bit happy that this beast is done. :wink: I swear the progression of large projects is like .... fun, fun, exciting, fun.... to GET THIS THING OFF MY TABLE! :laugh: :laugh:

Job well done. This is stupendous, I especially love the propellers.Great job on the details and overall gestalt of the model.