Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Legois

Medic Motorcycle

indexed.gif V-LF-1B

Sorry the pics are abit dark :-/ They have these in Australia I copyed some about it from wiki "RRVs allow a single officer to assess patients quickly and, if transport is not required, provide basic treatment at the scene, freeing up front line ambulances to respond to other emergencies.

Early arrival on scene allows timely and effective treatment to be carried out as well as allowing the paramedic to quickly assess the situation and request the most appropriate resources, according to the patients condition and situation. "

Pappa20507414.jpg

Pappa20507417.jpg

Pappa20507416.jpg

Pappa20507415.jpg

Heres a reffrence pic

060301motorcycle1.jpg

EDIT: Btw you cant tell (pics are to dark) but there a trans-blue piece behind the briefcase and on the other side it just looks like a black piece due to lighting. |-/

Edited by Phred

wow very nice

i think that although on alot of models, stickers look bad(IMO) i think they compliment your bike very well *y*

wow very nice

i think that although on alot of models, stickers look bad(IMO) i think they compliment your bike very well *y*

Yea i didnt have any other medic stickers that would fit on the bike so i had to use an old one :-X

I really like this one DL619. I think you copied it as well as you can based off the picture.

*y*

*sweet*

Yea i tried to copy the picture, to bad there arent red checkerd stickers X-D

EDIT: Heres a lighter pic of the back so you can see the trans-blue piece(s)

Pappa20507418.jpg

This bike certainly looks a lot like the real thing, but it is a bit hard to see because of the dark pics.

Taking the pictures outside with natural light would fix this problem easily.

I've moved this thread to the Trains and City forum because we'd like to use the Your Own Creations forum (from now on) mainly for MOCs that don't fit any theme forum.

This loooks real-like...we have these in slovenia, i will surel make one for my town...

Darth_Legois,

If you woudn't have put the actual pic in your post,

I would've had a harder time believing that medics use motorcycles ;-)

I've never seen a medic motorcycle before; I don't think they're used in Wiscosin X-D

The model looks a lot like the real deal!

Good work

P

A pretty clever way for an alternative use of all these police motorcycles.... very well done! *y*

A pretty clever way for an alternative use of all these police motorcycles.... very well done! *y*

Thanks im thinking of doing a Fire Department Motorbycle but i dont think they "exist" and im not sure i have small enough Fire Stickers :-/

Thanks im thinking of doing a Fire Department Motorbycle but i dont think they "exist" and im not sure i have small enough Fire Stickers :-/

I believe your right. I build emergency vehicles, and we have never came across motor bikes used by the fire department, nor do i see the purpose. Personally, other than being able to get around traffic easier, i don't see the purpose of a medic having a motor bike. If i'm hurt, i don't want to have one show up, then have to wait for him to dispatch an ambulance to come on the scene if he fells its nessasary or not.

But either way, great moc! The trans bluelightsin theback are nice touches, and i lovethe brief case!

I think i've seen some of these around!

I easily prefer your MOC to the picture of the real bike. The colour scheme is heaps better *y*

Great work *y* *y*

It looks good, I like the all white colour scheme and the use of medic stickers. *y*

Found another Reference pic,by the way ive only seen 1 in real life and it was speeding past so i didnt realy get to look at it :-/ i didnt even know they existed untill like 3 months ago,Thanks for the comments guys

187566.jpg

THe motocycles are great for getting advanced paramedics to a job quickly. They dont need to be responded to the run of the mill calls and transport someone who doesnt need there neck opened or serious drugs. One of the other crew members ride the motocycle when the advanced paramedic is needed. Its a great idea and works very well where I have seen it. It happens alot in Australia and New Zealand and in Europe. The states is a bit behind in this idea.

Very Cooool MOC. I really *sweet* the idea of adding such a vehicle to a town layout. There are no such motorcycles in the US, but I can see these would be great ideas for the larger cities here. GREAT IDEA!!

Model On!!

By the way if anyone was wondering what sets i got the stickers from i got the front sticker from the 7890 Ambulance and the smaller ones from the 2064 Air Ambulance if that is any help to anyone. im thinking of making another one but i need more stickers... :-/

i was wondering whether they had the bike ambulance any other parts of the world.. and the answer is here! hehe.. i thot of doing the same model.. but had no clue whether this exists. now i do! great MOC!

maybe u should cut out the stickers to the desired pasting area.. looks better that way.

ur bike can be put together with my Fire Bike! heheh *wub*

img_0276.jpg

grabbed from my old post :-D

Edited by AzMean

Wow, that's a great firebike AZmean! The paintjob looks so real! You did a great job on this one!

8-