"I have seen the future and the future is green!" A wise elf augurs as she gazes into the faces of her allies and wonders. "Do we have anything that can answer this nefarious threat?"

Silence. No one wants to catch her eye. Those that do, cannot hold her gaze.

"But what of the Sky Reamer, my lady?"

A voice from behind the group eventually calls out. A murmur of voices, a turning of heads, and a young Elf with hard eyes steps forward.

"Let us attack them from the clouds. Let my Sky Hunters rain death from above... Please?"

She pauses a moment, before turning towards the stone again. "Let me see, Kinsman. And let me think."

For what seemed an age she stared into nothingness before pointing back across the group, uttering a single word in reply.

"Go."

25884495910_14e61d04c3_c.jpg

That was less than an hour ago. Now the young Elf finds it is he who is lost in thought. It is a good job his dutiful beast knows the way to the Sky Hunters home better than he does. For years the Sky Reamer project was nothing but a dream. He lost count of the times he was told that it would never work. That the Giant Eagles wouldn't want any part of it. But now, they needed him. They needed his team. They needed him to be ready, But was he?

26157386335_c926623e32_c.jpg

A low growl brings him back to the present; The majestically beautiful white lion, telling him of their journey's end.

"Nearly home, Princess," he calls out in return, "Nearly home."

26091044131_dcea7dcb53_c.jpg

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/136303 and 2016 Digital Design Contest physical version :D

Edited by nine09nueve

Very nice! Now is the time to make a moc with the great fight; Goblins vs. Elf; ¡Spiders and boars vs Sky Lions! :laugh:

Great work!

Amazing Lion! I bought a Chima Wolf to make a White Lion but I never went with something cool enough. Now I´m going to use your design to fill that!

Thanks!

That lion is very cool!

Cheers BL!

Very nice! Now is the time to make a moc with the great fight; Goblins vs. Elf; ¡Spiders and boars vs Sky Lions! :laugh: Great work!

Hehe - yeah - we'll get round to a big battle scene soon! (can't guarantee it will be a MOC in the strictest sense of the word - as I'm no good at them! - but yeah there will be some actual action coming)

Amazing Lion! I bought a Chima Wolf to make a White Lion but I never went with something cool enough. Now I´m going to use your design to fill that! Thanks!

Obrigado! You'll need a lot of the pieces from the Lion Legend Beast in white or light bley too :D