This Warehouse Has Gone: 0 Days Without an Accident. :laugh:

This forklift is incredible! Even more incredible is the warehouse that you built "just" to muck around in.

Edited by Junior Shark

Cool build. Great job creating warehouse racks and loads for the forklifts. :thumbup:

Excellent video presentation too. I used to work in a warehouse, your opening scene is giving me nightmares. :cry_sad:

I'm sitting in a bar at an airport laughing at your video and getting funny looks.

Amazing!

v/r

Andy

I have to agree. This is amazing! I really like the small size and functions are amazing!

However.... I really do not approve of the use of a TARDIS as a porta potty, funny, but not an acceptable use of a TARDIS!

Andy D

This thing was a blast at the meeting a couple of weeks ago seeing it in action that I waited eagerly for the video. It did not disappoint. Great video for an awesome little model.

You've already seen my forklift, but maybe this image is useful to get an idea for the size of my MOC.

Edited by Appie

Really nice work!

When I watched the video I immediately got a flashback of Pixars Cars movies.

Especially this little guy: Guido!

tumblr_la3ml5jORU1qd749ko1_400.jpg

Edited by Theo van Vroenhoven

This is just amazing, a perfect fusion of LEGO Technic and System bricks! Your videos are also really fantastic. Thank you for sharing the LXF file. This will be a great study of building compact! Now off to see the video again :-)

Fantastic! I wish my forklift could be fully functional like this at this scale.

Could you be more specific on editing? I’m really curious about this kind of “duplication” technic in video editing. Thanks!

I think this guy illustrates it best:

Great job, with a really compact model. I like how you reversed the footage and compiled it with your profile icon.

Damn, you figured it out! :tongue:

I used to work in a warehouse, your opening scene is giving me nightmares. :cry_sad:

I still work in one. Hope to never see it.

However.... I really do not approve of the use of a TARDIS as a porta potty, funny, but not an acceptable use of a TARDIS!

If it's any consolation; I have no problem with Dr. Who. I have a problem with mr. "The Doctor may be an alien with two hearts that looks COMPLETELY DIFFERENT with each regeneration, but always has to look like a white guy" Moffat.

But that's neither here nor there.

To anyone I didn't adress personally; thank you for your post. I'll be sleeping with a massive grin on my face tonight.

Best, Video, Ever. Well done, makes me want to finally get an S-brick or two, hope they give you commissions, as this is one of the best MOCs I have seen for promoting S-brick use.

Brilliant thing you've got here, I love the fact that it can turn around in its own length. I work in a certain hardware store, and we have a unit very much like this one in the receiving department, for unloading trucks. I'm also digging the pallet racking, is there any chance of you making an .lxf for a section of that, so the rest of us can make a warehouse? :laugh:

It's Mahjqa.

if (user == Mahjqa) setAutoFrontpage(true);

Really nice work!

When I watched the video I immediately got a flashback of Pixars Cars movies.

Especially this little guy: Guido!

tumblr_la3ml5jORU1qd749ko1_400.jpg

me to

Simply stunning! Then again, like everything else you've built/shared.

Got one question though: In the beginning, there are many forklifts putting together the Vayamenda logo. It appears they were all moving at the same time and this would have been extremely difficult to choreograph their motions with the remotes. So the question is: Were they all moving at the same time or was that some very clever video editing? This also begs another question, and I hope it's ok to ask: How many forklifts you've built and how many S-bricks you used?

Edited by DrJB