Sarg_Kulo

"The Tie Army Wants YOU"

Rogue Leader

This rebel Sarg is a good pilot, for that he owns my respect.

His fate is sealed, his escape route is cut off - his only way out is through this asteroid field.

Squadron 1 and 2 of Hunters, stay with me

Squadron 1 and 2 of Interceptors cut off his route in the asteroid field.

Bombers stay on alert - you did a nice job by destroying this soud amplification base - Lord Vader will be pleased.

Rogue Leader out.

xwingyoda, outstanding annihilation of the the sound amplification base, our ears thank you...

rebel Sarg will never go through the asteroid field... never ever never (he said with an extreme case of sarcasm)...

My TIEs are in position & at the ready, awaiting furthur orders from Lord Vader...

On his mark only...

Ive had enough of these rebels!!!! All Ties converge on sargs postion and capture him at once.

Emporer Orlego is waiting to torture the rebel and his anger is growing the more he waits!!!

And snefroe the emperor is most displeased with your comments also.............. ;)

Rogue Leader to Lord Vader

Thanks to ed_dotcom aerial support in these asteroid field, squadron 1 of Hunters maneged to get really close to this sarg rebel.

Squadron 1 of Hunters just shot the rebel sarg's ship - Squadron 1 of bombers are getting in position to capture the trebel and bring him to me.

As soon as the rebel is in my grip, I will bring him to you my Lord.

Rogue Leader out.

Good, then i believe we may have another target for you both to pursue.... One that has dipleased the emperor greatly.

Rogue Leader to Lord Vader,

We finally have captured the Rebel Sarg.

I'm on my way to your ship Lord Vader with Sarg. - Please deactivate the deflector shield.

Rogue Leader out.

Lord Vader to Rouge Leader,

It pleases me greatly to hear of his capture, soon he will be in the grip of the Emperor and his rebel friends will join him.

The deflector shield will be lowered once you verification code has been passed by my officers.

Lord Vader out.

Do not forget about your other followers Lord Vader :/ ... we are accompanying xwingyoda in convoy to bring the rebel sarg to your presence...

The verification code is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

I havent forgotten about your good work eithet Pilot Ed, you will both be given new Tie ships to pilot and a new squad of pilots for you to command.

The code has been accepted and we await the prisoner....... :)

neware, they ask to desactivate the ship, it might be a trap :oo

Do not worry the Tie Army is fully prepaired for such an event and a swift end to any such up rising!!!

Approaching your stardestroyer. ed_dotcom is by my side and has contributed greatly to this victory.

Commencing approach since code is clear.

Still have my entire Squadrons on orange alert - all pilots on stand by.

Rogue Leader out.

Good Rogue Leader, The Emperor Orlego will commence with his interorgation once we wakes from his nap......

Any rebels that dare attack will be delt with swiftly!!!!

Now that we have sarg captive, we will await for Emperor Orlegos next order..........This could be a long wait especially if hes been on the Alderann Ale again ;)

Honourable Emperor,

Lord Vader,

i work on behalf of a third faction, let's call him Mr. X, and i've infiltrated into the ranks of the Great Pharaoh.

My Master found, in all his brilliance and goodness, that he needed to inform you on a disturbing event that took place during your search for the rebel Sarq in the asteroid field. It seems rebel Sarq was picked up by a ship on a diplomatic mission and was replaced with a shapeshifter who's job it is to blow up your Death Star... Rebel Sarq is in the mean time droped at a place of his choice...

We are almost certain that this ship took off from the Great Pharaoh's planet and we've also intercepted the "mission completed" signal that was transmitted in hieroglyphics...

I know this doesn't look good on your troop's achievements... They will most likely tell you that I'm a fraud, a trap... They are, however, only trying to hide their incompetence and lack of abilities... Take master Yoda... do you really want to trust an old sod of almost 900 years with such an important mission? And this ed_dotcom (what's that for a callsign?), just saying the verification code outloud, on an open comlink... is that professional behaviour, Honourable Emperor? Do you know, Lord Vader, that the entire world can easily listen in on your communication with your troops? It's as if the entire communication was transmitted over the Internet!!! Rebel Sarq was most likely listening as well...

I cannot go into further details for now.

regards,

a friend...

THIS MESSAGE WILL SELFDESTRUCT AFTER YOU'VE READ IT

WHAT!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Rouge Leader, Ed are these allegations true?????

If they are then i want this message tracked to its source and the person responsible brought before me!!!!

I am outraged by such conduct - libel, deffamation, slander and not only to brave pilots such as ed_dotcom and myself, but to this Almighty Empire.

Effectively "the entire world can easily listen in on your communication with your troops" means that the methods of communication of the Almighty Empire are defficient - which by itself should be treated accordingly.

I will not bother entering into discussions about ed_dotcom and my loyalty - we put our life in your hands in the name of this Empire.

Finally that ship snefroe1 is reffering to never came on our radars. If we assume that such a ship really exists, it appears that it came from "the Great Pharaoh's planet" - homeworld of snefroe1 (code name Philosophical Pharao).

We await your orders my Lord.

Rogue Leader out.

I know this doesn't look good on your troop's achievements... They will most likely tell you that I'm a fraud, a trap... They are, however, only trying to hide their incompetence and lack of abilities... Take master Yoda... do you really want to trust an old sod of almost 900 years with such an important mission? And this ed_dotcom (what's that for a callsign?), just saying the verification code outloud, on an open comlink... is that professional behaviour, Honourable Emperor? Do you know, Lord Vader, that the entire world can easily listen in on your communication with your troops? It's as if the entire communication was transmitted over the Internet!!! Rebel Sarq was most likely listening as well...

I cannot go into further details for now.

regards,

a friend...

THIS MESSAGE WILL SELFDESTRUCT AFTER YOU'VE READ IT

Deception flows from his lips my Lord...

Little does he/she know or understand the complexity surrounding the manner of which I announced the "verification code"... as is per protocol, I used SIC (Standard Imperial Code for scum), thus only being interpreted through officially licensed SIC Verification Devices, that are unavailable to such Rebel scum (or wherever his allegiance lies...?). I cannot go into detail as per the exact locations or descriptions of such devices, because I am bound to the allegiance of the Empire as a loyal Imperial Troop, but it will suffice to say that it is strictly controlled by the Empire in every way.

I am still waiting for that message to Self-Destruct 'friend'... DECEIVER!!

So where exactly am I now.

This is fun :-D

You think its fun rebel Sarg???

Wait till the Emperor gets out of his nap - enjoy long hours of interrogations :-D

Enjoy the confy or your cell while you can ;)

There isn't even any light si this cell. And the food tasted like metal so I ended up eating the plate :P

...the food tasted like metal so I ended up eating the plate :P

I thought it was a strange 'last meal' request... but then again, I'm just a TIE Army Pilot...