Sign in to follow this  
Palixa And The Bricks

[MOC]s Cylinder Hemisphere Experiments

Hi everyone :classic:

I wanted to build something with these cylinder hemisphere parts for a long time. I finally bought two of them and here's what I came up with so far:

An oasis in the desert with a small caravan (strictly speaking, can you call it a caravan if there's only one camel? :wink:):

25470815023_c4c0d714d5_c.jpg

And then there's this little fellow, a tortoise:

26048849316_d934a95c5c_c.jpg

I still have some other ideas on my mind. Hopefully I will be able to build them.

Edited by Palixa And The Bricks

Two really great builds! The architecture of the building is really interesting and you managed to get a really nice colour scheme with the tan, dark green and gold.

The tortoise is just adorable! :wub: Love how you did the legs, I can really imagine how it would stutter around on those!

I really love the oasis. The hemisphere works perfectly here and goes so well with the gold and tan bricks. Beautiful build.

The tortoise is very cute too. Nice work showing what you can come up with the spheres. It makes me want to buy some too.

That building looks really great! Very nice colors and the architecture itself is superb as well

The part usage is fantastic. You made two completely different MOCs with one rather unusual and unsightly part. The planet looks perfect as a domed roof. The architecture of the building is nice. I like how you did the palm trees, with dry and newly grown leaves in different colours. On the other hand, the turtle is incredible. If the domed roof is something that can be expected, you completly surprised me with the turtle's shell. It could easily be sold as a Creator set. Well done.

What a great project. I love what you came up with for all three designs. They are all unique and well done!