Hinckley

Review: 7620 Indiana Jones - Motorcycle Chase

Great find Hinckley *y* , this set looks fantastic and i just can't wait to get my hands on it.

The indy fig is so well done and really captures the look of the character, but as good as it is it's still not as good as Indy's dad, that fig is one of the best i have seen in years *wub*

Tks Hinckie for those cool pics (at least from the ones from the actual set) ;-)

I think that Indy fig is as good as his dad's and I so agree with Vader that these are the best figs we have seen in a long time 8-

Lucky megablocker... >:-(

Great review! *y* Great set! *y* Great googilymoogily, I've got to get out there and find some of these! 8-

Thanks for that great review and the nice comic, Hinckley! *y*

A cool set with wonderful MFs, especially Sean Connery looks soo accurate,

and the sidecar

Thanks for the review. You've made me consider buying indy lego.

i like the figs, its the cutest nazi i've ever seen.

wait, what?

Just so everyone knows that the set was already mentioned in this thread: Indy

I also stated that the set was over priced by Toys R Us as I did see them on Black Friday, about a dozen or so sets.

Cheers

DB

Regarding Hinckley, I wanna imitate the moment when Belloq leaves Indy in the Well of Souls: "Hahaaa, you son of a brick!"

I'm almost jalous.

So apart from possibly the Greatest Lego Set Ever (the boulder scene from Raiders), the Indy line now also has the Greatest Minifig Ever (obviously Connery)?! Awesome! Gheh, I really picked the right moment to come out of my Dark Ages.

Can't wait to get that very very very good Connery face. Indy doesn't seem to disappoint either. Bring on 2008! *y*

Of course, credits to The Man: great review and pics Hinckley. Thanks. :-)

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

My five year old son laughed really loud at the comic, Hinckley. Just so you know the level you're operating at.

It's the highest compliment. Fantastic stuff. *wub*

Thank you Hinckley for the GREAT review!! Wow, I love this set!! I am so getting multiples!

I like the new whip mould and the Jones SR. face is fantastic.

Thumbs up from me!!

The guy who teaches next door to me is a big Indy fan...I'll buy a second set and give him the Indy minifig, and keep the rest for myself. ;-)

The guy who teaches next door to me is a big Indy fan...I'll buy a second set and give him the Indy minifig, and keep the rest for myself. ;-)

X-D What a lame excuse to keep all the rest :-P I know I will buy several of that set for different reasons !! My city will need more bikes and that gate thing will bve perfect as a parking toll booth ;-) + add a couple of crates hehe !!

And I will need several sidecar bikes for the nazi chase where there were some hilarious pumking throwing !! And I want more nazi figs anyway :-P

*yoda*

Wow Hinckey you sure are one lucky son of a brick this set is amazing! I love the shadow on the box art, alot more stylish than other boxes though I prefered the proto-type face of Indy's dad alot more! :-/ Oh well it's still a beautiful set and I am sure I will be buying multiple times, thanks for the heads up Hinck ;-)

You Lucky Haole!! :-P

You say that derogatory, racist thing one more time and you're getting chambered >:-(

Oops!! Ha, I misread it...I forget where I got the gold armor. I think I special ordered it to make a SW4J fig...

I don't even have that :'-( Let me know if you run into any more...

I can see myself getting three of these, and then three of the Truck Chase sets as army-builders...I want to try to make a Batman-and-Robin motorcycle and sidecar too.

Edited by jedikermit

I have to get to a TRU ASAP!!!!!
I've got to get myself to a TRU! (I'll call em' first to see if they have them! Gas prices are too high! X-D )
the TRU I was at is in Indiana...

Don't you guys get it: INDIANA Jones, of course it's only available there!... duh.. :-| X-D

Seriously now, great set, I'll buy it as soon it hits the stores out here.

:-)

Thanks for the review, but... if LEGO is in Denmark, and you live in USA... why o why the LEGO airplane dropped some of these on my local TRU in Madrid? :-P

HINCKLEY, YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! *sing*

Why do you always get the newest sets before everyone else? :'-( Anyways, thanks for the great review! :-P ;-)

I really love this set, I gotta get it ASAP! *wub*

Hinckley Envy Off *n*

Don't you guys get it: INDIANA Jones, of course it's only available there!... duh.. :-| X-D

Good point! :-D

Thanks for the review! Great pictures of the set! ;-)

I checked a TRU in Southern MA and nothing! :'-(

Wait, that must mean Star Wars is only available in two places: One, in a star, Two, in a war! :-P JK! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT Review! Although the comic has no voice bubbles. Did I miss something, because I sure miss those bubbles. :'-(

sign me up for 100 nazi minifigs... at least.

Great set, might buy 3 or so, but buy the nazi minifigs of bricklink.

TT

sign me up for 100 nazi minifigs... at least.

Yeay I so want an army of those guys (I'm really an army builder type of guy :-P ) and thats why I am so hoping for an Indy Impulse set (of the lesser important characters, basically the nazi and the hovito ;-) ).

*yoda*

hmm, that's weird. which set has the metallic gold euroarmor? i dont recall seeing any.

What are we talking about? Isn't the gold armor, just the pearl gold armor that comes in these sets?

Steve

Hahahaha. A pun. HA!

Anyways, thanks to Hinkley for the review!