Hinckley

Review: 7620 Indiana Jones - Motorcycle Chase

I have to get to a TRU ASAP!!!!!

I eagerly await your review. In it, please, can you tell us how bendable the whip is?

I'll sit down now.

Edit: Nice avatar ;-) !!

Can't wait to get to TRU. Although this is probably posted somewhere, what is the price for the set?

Oh my god! I want this set so badly! That Indy fig is undescribable with those two shades of brown! *y*

Can't wait to get to TRU. Although this is probably posted somewhere, what is the price for the set?

$10.99 USD-I believe MSRP is 9.99 but TRU is always higher.

Hey Hinckie. How poesable is the whip?

Edited by PSPguy

Hink's the Man!

Great find. I have to get to TRU. I didn't think these would be out until after Christmas. It looks like such a clean little set.

Did they have the other sets as well?

Why are most of the auctions of eBay for this set from Illinois? Did you guys all go to the same TRU? :-P Seriously. X-D

Why are most of the auctions of eBay for this set from Illinois? Did you guys all go to the same TRU? :-P Seriously. X-D

It's all about Illinois. Must go to Illinois...

EDIT: OK, the other "I" state...

Hey Hinckie. How poesable is the whip?
Not at all... :-(

This was the only Indy set they had there and it was hidden behind some other sets. They had all of the new Exo-Force sets, new racers, one new Mars Mission-the smaller one, the police helicopter and the police truck...

the TRU I was at is in Indiana...

the TRU I was at is in Indiana...

Is their distribution center still in Enfield, CT? If so, there should be some of these up here on the East Coast! :-D It only makes sense (If they didn't move it to Mexico or the Czech Republic, or somewhere. ;-) )

What I want to see pictures of is the fedora! Since fedora's are the coolest hats ever (I myself 'sport' one, as does my sigfig. But the black Johnny Thuder hat'll have to do for now....)

Edited by SirNadroj

Is the whip like the bendable technic tubes, and just snaps back into place, or is it molded plastic that cant bend atall? X-O

nah...east coast tru or target stores are always slower than their great lakes counterparts. they had the dwarf's mine for almost 2 whole weeks before east coast. i'm suspecting approx the same time frame for indy.

on the other hand, we still have hoth sets. :-P just got another 6 from TS TRU. can't carry more or i'll risk dmging the boxes trying to get home on the train. :-P

hehe, when i left there were still 12 left on the shelves. going to get more tomorrow. they probably have more in stock. i'm going to get 7 more before i stop. :-P those who are interested should organize a trip to times square. :-D

nah...east coast tru or target stores are always slower than their great lakes counterparts. they had the dwarf's mine for almost 2 whole weeks before east coast. i'm suspecting approx the same time frame for indy.

That's just weird! :'-( Well, if anyone stumbles upon this, buy an extra and sell it to me! I'll pay shipping! :-D ;-)

You Lucky Haole!! :-P

Such a great set!!I like the fedora!!The whip is cool as is his pouch! *wub*

Cool Set and a great buy

Thanks Hinckley *sweet*

Piranha

EDIT: Sirnadroj, I see you like fedora's too!!I agree they are awesome!I also wear one myself :-D

Edited by Piranha

*alien* How come yu get all of these early?! I'm green with envy *yoda*!oops.....

Is their distribution center still in Enfield, CT? If so, there should be some of these up here on the East Coast! :-D It only makes sense (If they didn't move it to Mexico or the Czech Republic, or somewhere. ;-) )

What I want to see pictures of is the fedora! Since fedora's are the coolest hats ever (I myself 'sport' one, as does my sigfig. But the black Johnny Thuder hat'll have to do for now....)

No, their distribution center moved to somewhere in the middle of the US sometime during the summer. This change happened at the same time as the switch to DHL