leoparder

Hint lab - 3D printed jewelry made for Lego Bricks

After many months of work, I am happy to present you Hint lab ! I would love to get your input on my work :)

Why ?

You know it better than anyone, many people have a strong emotional attachment to our little bricks. They remind us of our childhood, they represent creative thinking etc.

Lego bricks can be found in almost every home around the world. They come in many shapes and colors that make them ideal for customization and assortment.

I realized a lot of people like to match their accessories to their outfits. Matching shoes to shirt, bag to watch...

I wish to associate these ideas together.

So I present you : Hint Lab.

2koQKCBm.jpg

Hint lab is a range of jewelry in precious metal and nylon that allow you to wear Lego bricks and match them to your outfit.

biNVIvWl.jpg

85au8yyl.jpg

5iVpdC8l.jpg

lWmQcqgl.jpg

raZdfxAl.jpg

vcNbXPLl.jpg

u2e9Eijl.jpg

JQkpNBxl.jpg

RfmGdTyl.jpg

pY7z1cDl.jpg

WuoH1SFl.jpg

qiCzIdel.jpg

More HD photos here.

What do you think of it ? Do you think there is a market for this kind of products ?

I want to improve the range, do not hesitate to tell me if you have any suggestion :)

Edited by leoparder

Wow, cool! Especially the 'emerald' one looks really nice, so I imagine translucent colours would work well too. Awesome job! :thumbup:

Totally Nailed it! But as long as you are just using pale flat tiles, there isn't much "Lego" into it. That is my only criticism.

Cool idea, I think it would work well with some trans cheese slopes and the new 1x1 pyramid pieces. To me the price is a bit too much, it would be more appealing at about half that.

Now they only have to cut diamonts, rubbys and so on in the shape of a lego tile or plate.

Anyone else here thinking lego brass knuckles? :smug: