Sign in to follow this  
languages

Magnets

Well, it is made to be a magnet, and Lego specifically stated that they wouldn't want to do normal figures by themselves as that is sold off to Kubricks. Besides, this isn't so bad. At least everything else other than the body is removable! (Head, weapon, hair, cape) I'm pretty satisfied by this magnet business!

Besides, why would you even need to remove the hips from the torso if you're building an army?

Battle surgeons scene?

wow this is good news, but what i would really love to see is a pack like this

1 white clone

1 Mace windu w/o light up feature

1. battle droid ( this would be hard to magnitize, but this is a nice army builder

1 clone with yellow markings

1 luminara w/o light up effect

1. super battle droid

i honestly hate the light up feature, i loved my mini figs when they could just sit down with a saber poping out, and now with color tone we cant use old figs anymore.... but yeah these would be great but i read that each back is like $10? a little steep for 3 figs... what they should do is release indivudal ones like regualar clones with different color schemes for like $2 a piece, shiz you could get 5 for $10, and build an army while gliding through the loophole this creates with that hasbro problem...

PLEASE LEGO!!!

I second that, BloodyJay. I'd really love to have more sets like Jedi-Defence, except with other figures. Also, doesn't anyone else want an Episode 3 Palpatine? I'm really digging the red robes.

But if we can't get that, I really like your suggestion, browniedjhs. They should really go for that!

There are soooooooo many duel scenes in Episode III, they could release every Jedi in the council if they wanted to in individual sets.

Plo Koon, Kit Fisto and that horn guy Tiin.

That pack would own

I don't think we'll see figs that haven't been released in another set yet...

3 minifigs for 8 pounds is not very cheap, in my book. i've seen them in Windsor, and they were not really popular. i guess there are a few problems:

1) you only get one trooper, not even just a soldier, but a green trooper. so that basically comes down to 8 pounds for a trooper (i'll assume you don't need another anakin/yoda)

2) there are other products to build an army of troopers, for instance, you can buy keyrings (3 troopers for the price of 2: 2 pounds in all); get the ring out of the head, fill the gap with model cement, give it a white touch with a paint brush; paint the back side of the torso white, and for a nowtrooper that you should do nicely... a stormtrooper might be a different story, but shouldn't be that difficult either, i think

why aren't guys doing that?

in fact, most people who were buying minifigs, got lots of keyrings, not the magnetised guys. by the way, they're part of a larger series of magnetised minifigs, however none of the rest is sw-related...

i've just pulled the ring out of the R2D2's i bought, and i can't see any difference with my other r2d2's...

Errr... What are magnatized figures? Pictures anybody?

sorry Phes, i was refering to the minifigs with magnets...

you've seen one series of three (trooper-yoda-Anakin), there also is a series of 8 minifigs (a knight, construction worker, can't remember the rest) there was no price tag on it, tho...

Figures that have magnets embedded in the legs/torso.

Thanx Blud E J!

Never come across one though. Such technologies never found their way into the Pirate theme, so pictures would help greatly.

Figures that have magnets embedded in the legs/torso.

Thanx Blud E J!

Never come across one though. Such technologies never found their way into the Pirate theme, so pictures would help greatly.

im pretty sure there is a pic of the magnetic starwars guys on the first page....unless your talking about the city ones i saw those at my local lego store in there book of stuff they might get......and i do remember seeing a pirate like the one in your pic but i dont remember if it had magnets or not

I really want the magnet pack with the clone trooper in. I bought the second magnet pack in billund.

PS. 300TH POST!!!!!!

bought the set with Obi-wan, Darth vader and Chewie in Billund, they are great!

8-)