Ordinareo

The LEGO Batman Movie

From all of those we are sitll missing Crazy Quilt, Clock King, Gentleman Ghost and Killer Moth

21 minutes ago, jake0324demo said:

Don't forget captain boomerang and condiment king

Condiment king is there!

opUHKxc.jpg

Edited by Cagast

8 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I think we're all missing a very important detail here.

THE RIDDLER JUST RIPPED OFF A GUY'S ARM.

Clearly this scene was directed by Geoff Johns.

4 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I think we're all missing a very important detail here.

THE RIDDLER JUST RIPPED OFF A GUY'S ARM.

Yeah... I noticed that

I felt like watching Saw

One spoiler in the voice cast announcement (story-wise):

The cast is headlined by Will Arnett as Bruce Wayne/Batman, followed by Zach Galifianakis as The Joker, Michael Cera as Dick Grayson/Robin, Rosario Dawson as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Ralph Fiennes as Alfred Pennyworth, Mariah Carey as Mayor McCaskill, Jenny Slate as Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn, Billy Dee Williams as Harvey Dent/Two-Face, and Héctor Elizondo as Commissioner James Gordon.

As for the rest of the supporting cast, Collider reports that Conan O'Brien is voicing Edward Nygma/The Riddler, Jason Mantzoukas is voicing Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow, Doug Benson is voicing Bane, Zoë Kravitz is voicing Selina Kyle/Catwoman, Kate Micucci is voicing Basil Karlo/Clayface, Riki Lindhome is voicing Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy, Channing Tatum is returning to voice Clark Kent/Superman, Jonah Hill is returning to voice Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, and Adam DeVine is voicing Barry Allen/The Flash.

There will also be a few unexpected cameos as Eddie Izzard is listed as the voice of Voldemort, Seth Green is listed as the voice of King Kong, Jemaine Clement is listed as the voice of Sauron, and Ellie Kemper is listed as the voice of a mysterious woman named Phyllis. 

Edited by Cammo

It was aaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaazing.  That is all I can say. Extremely fun and they took me surprise and managed to get a teary-eyed moment out of me again. The city was also saved in the most ridiculous way I could possibly imagine.

Go watch.

Also, Barbara is awesome. But there is not enough Batgirl in my humble opinion!

55 minutes ago, Cammo said:

One spoiler in the voice cast announcement (story-wise):

The cast is headlined by Will Arnett as Bruce Wayne/Batman, followed by Zach Galifianakis as The Joker, Michael Cera as Dick Grayson/Robin, Rosario Dawson as Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Ralph Fiennes as Alfred Pennyworth, Mariah Carey as Mayor McCaskill, Jenny Slate as Dr. Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn, Billy Dee Williams as Harvey Dent/Two-Face, and Héctor Elizondo as Commissioner James Gordon.

As for the rest of the supporting cast, Collider reports that Conan O'Brien is voicing Edward Nygma/The Riddler, Jason Mantzoukas is voicing Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow, Doug Benson is voicing Bane, Zoë Kravitz is voicing Selina Kyle/Catwoman, Kate Micucci is voicing Basil Karlo/Clayface, Riki Lindhome is voicing Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy, Channing Tatum is returning to voice Clark Kent/Superman, Jonah Hill is returning to voice Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, and Adam DeVine is voicing Barry Allen/The Flash.

Hide contents

There will also be a few unexpected cameos as Eddie Izzard is listed as the voice of Voldemort, Seth Green is listed as the voice of King Kong, Jemaine Clement is listed as the voice of Sauron, and Ellie Kemper is listed as the voice of a mysterious woman named Phyllis. 

Eddie Izzard as Voldemort sounds weird. Why not just ask Ralph Fiennes to voice him on-top of his role as Alfred? I wish Nicholas Briggs was reprising his Dalek voice for this.

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

Why are people freaking out over 1 word in the marketing campaign... I think it's hypocrite. If you raise your kids right, they know not to use that kind of language.

Is TLBM better than TLM? Nah, TLM is literally the perfect film and although this gets close, it still can't beat how perfect TLM was.

Is TLBM better than every other batman movie prior to this? 110% YES. Quality-wise this film kicks BvS firmly in the nads.

Just... go see it. You deserve this film. 

Lol I've been reading some spoiler free reviews and everyone is saying that they wish that all DC videos are in LEGO. 

3 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:
  Hide contents

Eddie Izzard as Voldemort sounds weird. Why not just ask Ralph Fiennes to voice him on-top of his role as Alfred? I wish Nicholas Briggs was reprising his Dalek voice for this.

Wait - you're totally right! Ralph Fiennes is right there! Perhaps this plot thread was a late addition post-recording and they had to get a new actor...

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

Wait - you're totally right! Ralph Fiennes is right there! Perhaps this plot thread was a late addition post-recording and they had to get a new actor...

It be contractual reasons. Perhaps he wasn't contractually able to reprise that role. Or LEGO didn't feel like paying that huge fee for having him reprise him. 

27 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

It be contractual reasons. Perhaps he wasn't contractually able to reprise that role. Or LEGO didn't feel like paying that huge fee for having him reprise him. 

Or perhaps they simply wanted a different, more comedic take (like they did with most of the lead roles), or to avoid double-casting one of their lead actors. There are plenty of reasons to opt for a different actor even if the original is available.

4 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Or perhaps they simply wanted a different, more comedic take (like they did with most of the lead roles)

That would explain why you'd go for Eddie Izzard, although personally I'd have opted for Russell Brand.

For those who have already seen the movie; can you tell which official Lego Batman sets have a lot of screentime?

42 minutes ago, Cammo said:

For those who have already seen the movie; can you tell which official Lego Batman sets have a lot of screentime?

Spoiler

None of the baddie vehicles have much time at all onscreen, and when they do it's mainly in the background doing nothing much. The Scuttler is the batvehicle that overall gets the most time in the spotlight, with the batmobile in a close second. 

Put it in spoilers just in case, but in short: Scuttler, Scuttler everywhere.

That was going to be one of the sets I wasn't planning on getting. As Bad Cop would say: 'Darn, darn, darn, darny darn!'

I really don't have space left for such a huge set. Thanks for the information!