WhiteFang

Results for Eurobricks Mega Building LEGO CMFs Contest 2016

Eurobricks Mega Building LEGO CMFs Contest 2016 Results

[Category MEGA A and MEGA B winners]

gallery_2351_109_323701.jpg

The Contest:

Hey everyone, it's finally over! There are so many outstanding entries in this contest and it has been a challenging hard time for our voters to decide as well. To be honest, I am very amazed with the entries' qualities by our Eurobricks Community. Outstanding work, everyone. :thumbup:

Well, this is the exciting moment which all of you are waiting for. Without further ado, let me proceed to announce the winners for Category MEGA A and MEGA B based on the exceptional rules and eligible votes. The decision is final, inclusive of tie-breakers. Special thanks, to our awesome Eurobricks History Moderator, Ecclesiastes for assisting in the counting of the votes! Thank you so much, Ecclesiastes! :wub:

The Prizes!

After 7 days, the votes will be calculated and the top vote recipients for each category will be declared the winners. Once they have sent their name/address to DarkFang. He will ship out their wonderful prizes. What wonderful prizes, you ask? Well, TLG has generously sponsored these new lovely minifigures from Series 15 while Eurobricks sponsored all handling/shipping costs.

*Important: All prizes are not in their sealed packets. All accessories will be included in the shipping*

Attention to all winners, you are to post your mailing address in a clear well-defined international posting manner. Do not assume that I know your real name, your country of origin and your address format. It will be great help. The minifigures will be completely random for second to fifth place and I wish you best of luck. I will process the shipping within two weeks but I urge you to drop a PM on your personal particulars soon. I will notify you separately once it is on the way.

I have also given the winners a badge for their goldstar.gif winning place in this contest. This is the first of its kind that the LEGO CMFs Contest contain a winning badge. Congratulations.

Category Mega A prizes

1st place: A full opened complete set of the new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15.

2nd place: 7 random opened minifigures from the new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15.

3rd place: 4 random opened minifigures from the new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15.

4th place: 2 random opened minifigures from the new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15.

5th place: 1 random opened minifigures from the new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15.

Category Mega B prizes

1st place: A full opened complete set of the new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15.

2nd place: 7 random opened minifigures from the new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15.

3rd place: 4 random opened minifigures from the new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15.

4th place: 2 random opened minifigures from the new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15.

5th place: 1 random opened minifigures from the new LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 15.

Click here to view the rest of the Rules and Discussion

These are the winners for Category MEGA A

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

V5zWCnf.jpg 48) Ballerina Entry (Build by Pakita) First place

25338517700_1f652e344c_o.jpg 60) Frightening Knight Entry (Build by Graham Gidham) Second place

24864710202_62e782c5fd_o.jpg 18) Farmer Entry (Build by JacloS_UA) Third place

24974377211_9a3cd3e580_c.jpg 27) Kendo Fighter Entry (Build by Artizan) Fourth place

P_20160211_215128_HDR.jpg 15) Clumsy Guy Entry (Build by tornado) Fifth place

These are the winners for Category MEGA B

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

24510672390_24d9fea932_o.jpg 46) Series 12 - Video Game Guy Entry (Build by Graham Gidman) First place

24905150535_06c4240eda.jpg 16) Series 8 - Cheerleader Entry (Build by Leopold) Second place

Overview-9.jpg 41) Series 12 - Fairytale Princess Entry (Build by soccerkid6) Third place

24578549139_d0b249fa48_z.jpg 22) Series 13 - Alien Trooper Entry (Build by kritch) Fourth place

8s5SOvBl.jpg 8) Series 12 - Battle Goddness Entry (Build by Vorkosigan) Fifth place

Hope everyone of you have an enjoyable fun CMF building experience, right here in Eurobricks.

WhiteFang

For Eurobricks Special Themes Team

Congratulations to all of the winners and the participants for taking part this contest! :wub:

In case anyone wondering who I am, I am indeed a real person.

That Ballerina deserved to win.

I was reluctant to look at entries but that one stunned me. Amazing work!

Congrats to all of the other winners as well, some seriously cool builds this time around. Always amazes me how.. detailed people can get with such a small build space.

Can't wait until the next one, White! :wink:

Edited by CM4Sci

Congratulations to the winners!

I hope there will be a contest for Series 16! :classic:

Thanks WhiteFang........ and DarkFang (?) :look:

Congrats everyone! Definelty deserving winners here. I had fun building my entry and have a display area for 2 of my Shark Suit Guys now. :)

Hugely deserved Congratulations to all the winners, and also to all the participants, as the standard of entries was very high. :thumbup:

Also a massive thank you to WhiteFang for running this competition, and to DarkFang for sending out the prizes. :wub:

That was awesome!

My first participation in high-level competition... And third place... Wow!

Thanks to everyone who voted for my work and thanks to participants for the great competing: you all did great vignettes!!!

PS Thank WhiteFang and all those who helped him to the contest!

PPS Did you see a star? Little, but - my :blush: Thanks WhiteFang again!

Amazing, I'm so surprised and pleased

Thanks to everyone who voted and to WhiteFang / Darkfang et al. for organising everything, and well done all the winners

Nice one, people!

Always great to see a competition like this. The creativity of the entries is smashing.

Cheers for organising this.

Congrats to the winners! I'm glad to see several of my favorites here! :excited:

I’m in 7th heaven :P

Thank you very much for voting for my work. I really appreciate it, considering the fact that I build just for a year.

I’m also a little bit shocked that you have chosen so pink and so girly ballerina’s room, because most of the voters are men.

This is how people can surprise you ;)

Congratulations to all winners and participations too.

Thank you for an opportunity to see so many beautiful and full of details works.

Congratulations to everyone, first to organizers that opened this wonderful contest! Tons of amazing MOCs, a great success!

Congrats to all the winners, I'm highly pleased that my build placed 3rd among so many amazing entries :excited:

Congratulations to the winners! They are well deserved :classic:

Thank you for organizing this competition. It was fun to participate and to watch all the entries.

Congratulations to everyone who entered, and in particular to the deserving winners!

Thank you WF and Eurobricks for running this show once more, I can't wait for the next one... for the Disney Series perhaps?

Thanks so much to the organizers, contestants, and voters of this contest! I'm honored to have ranked in the top 5 among so many great entries.