WhiteFang

Results for Eurobricks Mega Building LEGO CMFs Contest 2016

Well done to everyone who entered the contest. It was difficult to know who to vote for with so many good entries!

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all the entrants for inspiration, from this Eurobricks newbie. As for the competition organisers......thank you for organising such an interesting and engaging comp....and for feeding my Lego obsession.

Congrats to the winners, well deserved!

Thanks for organising, was fun to participate

Congratulations to the winners! There were a lot of fantastic entries, but I think the judges did a good job picking the winners! :thumbup:

Congrats to all the winners! And well done to everyone who entered because the overall standard of the entries was fantastic!!

Loved this contest and had a really tough time choosing only 3 entries in each category. There were a ton of great builds!

Hello winners,

Just wish to update that your prizes with the exception of one winner (I have dropped you a PM separately) is now on its way!

I have also dropped the winners a separate PM to inform you of the shipping. Hope you will receive them soon.

for WhiteFang

aka DarkFang

This contest was terrific! A big congrats to the other winners, and great job to all those who entered. Seriously, guys, the entries were amazing!

I'd totally love to do another one of these sometime! :wink:

Congrats to all winners! Great contests with amazing entries!

Congratulations to all winners! Even if I didn't win, I had a good time building my entry and I'm glad I decided to participate,

because, as a result of that, I challenged myself to try to come up with a new way of building something on a small scale, helping to advance my building skills a bit further.

That was enough of a prize for me! :sweet:

Edited by General Magma

My prize arrived today :grin: I got one Frightening Knight, one Queen, one Clumsy Guy, and one Astronaut :sweet:

My prize arrived today, all the way from Singapore! I got a Jewel Thief, one I don't have and a nice figure. Thanks again!

soccerkid6 and Vorkosigan, glad the both of you have received your packages. I hope the rest of them will be receiving them shortly. Hope you liked and enjoyed those prizes.

Just received my prize and it's an Indian girl, thank you very much for this contest and for this prize. :grin:

Hi WhiteFang, My figures were waiting for me when I got back from holiday today. I got the Clumsy Guy and the Laser Mech, both of which I didn't have. I'm very happy, thanks for running the competition.

just received my prize, and what a coincidence! I got a kendo fighter which I have built my vignette for(and didn't own), and also the skunk girl. Thanks for organizing the contest, and congrats to all winners!

I have received my prize last week. I'm very happy because this is my first complete series of collectable minifigs. I just love them! (all of them, but ballerina is the best anyway :P ) Thanks for running the competition, it was a great challenge.