Thrash

BrickWarriors Mar 2016 - New Sabertooth Pieces

BrickWarriors just released four new items for your prehistoric minifigs:

- Sabertooth Helmet

- Sabertooth Armor

- Bone Spear

- Wing Blade

25882051245_9ab70284e3_c.jpg

The helmet and armor are available in black, brown, and white. The spear comes in black and brown. And the wing blade comes in black and steel.

Enjoy!

Love the Sabertooth Armor in white! Is the "Winged Blade" inspired by Star Trek Bat'Leth? ...or have you already made one of those? (knowing how awesome you are....)

Thx

Is the "Winged Blade" inspired by Star Trek Bat'Leth?

I'm guessing it is. No offence to any klingons who may be reading this, but I'm already planning to MOC an orc armed with one of those winged blades/bat'leths. No offence to any orcs either! :look:

...or have you already made one of those?

I've been getting BW stuff from when they started selling online and I don't recall them ever having done a bat'leth before.

I'm guessing it is. No offence to any klingons who may be reading this, but I'm already planning to MOC an orc armed with one of those winged blades/bat'leths. No offence to any orcs either! :look:

YOUR FOOLISH AS A TARG! Only klingons can wield the blade of kahless (sarcasm)

Edited by pittpenguin123

Love the new parts, though I'd have liked them in tan/dark tan like the renders showed. Feel the details would pop more, they disappear a bit in black and brown. Planning on ordering a few of the available colors anyway.

Speaking of colors, would really love a steel colored Steampunk Helm.

Thanks guys!

Love the new parts, though I'd have liked them in tan/dark tan like the renders showed. Feel the details would pop more, they disappear a bit in black and brown. Planning on ordering a few of the available colors anyway.

Speaking of colors, would really love a steel colored Steampunk Helm.

Yeah, we'll definitely get them in tan soon. :) I could see us doing a limited run of the steampunk helmet in steel, but probably not keeping it in stock consistently. So keep an eye out for it!

Thrash, can you comment on the "winged blade" = bat'leth quesiton?

I guess you could reword it to "new items for your prehistoric minifigs... and/or 24th century minifigs".

Thrash, can you comment on the "winged blade" = bat'leth quesiton?

I guess you could reword it to "new items for your prehistoric minifigs... and/or 24th century minifigs".

It could be used for a bat'leth if you want. That's the wonderful thing about it...it can be used for an evil band of orcs in a fantasy realm or for aliens in the 24th century!