Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Cold somebody please try and make a version of TLG's Harley Quinn's face, but with an angry expression? That would be amazing! Thanks!!!

I would like to request a decal for the Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Nurse's clipboard, which should fit on a 2x2 tile. I will post a reference picture is requested, I couldn't find one, but I will look later.

Thanks!

I would like to request a decal for the Collectible Minifigures Series 1 Nurse's clipboard, which should fit on a 2x2 tile. I will post a reference picture is requested, I couldn't find one, but I will look later.

Thanks!

Been a while since I've seen this thread.

Here you go! :grin:

ClipboardDecal.png

-Sci

Can I get a medieval priest decal and a medieval soldier one based on the lego lion knight faction ones (I can't find any on-line) I'm making a medieval series of mocs.

Thank u

Hi! I posted this a while ago, and I was wondering if somebody could make me a few face decals based off of this one.

3626bpb593.jpg?1

All I would like is the same face but with a few different expressions, like one that’s mad, confused, tired, beaten up a bit, asleep, or any else you might think of. Thanks in advance! :classic:

Hey could some one make me (or tell me where I can find) the official lego LotR Legolas torso and leg decal(s)

Reference Pic:

7223401822_2b420cf517.jpg

Thanks again,

~ RBC

Hello, :classic: If I might make a request for a vector graphic of the Galaxy Squad split spaceship and wings logo in red on a white background and similar for the red wing in a red circle logo. as seen in the Warp Stinger Galaxy Squad set.

I say vector graphic as it seems like the cleanest sort of image for printing at different sizes. And if the file could be an editable .png that would be great. The larger these logos are the better really as I'd like to print them at various sizes.

I'd be really grateful if someone could help me out. :excited: The existing stickers of these logos are just too small for what I want them for.

Hi ... I'm looking for the following decals ... can anyone help me ?

A cricketer torso decal, along the lines of a standard cricket jumper and leg decals, along the lines of cricket batting pads.

A footballer decal, torso and legs, along the lines of the Liverpool FC kit.

Hello!

I realize that there are a lot more requests than designs being made, but if anyone has the time, I was wondering if someone could recreate a couple heads but for transparent decal paper.

The most important one being this one,

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3626bpb509

followed by these two,

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3626bpb429

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3626bpb503

I'd be really appreciative if some one could make those three for me, especially the first one.

Thanks in advance,

Eric R.

Hi,

I'm looking to make a couple of mini figures of my friends for a wedding gift. They are both Roller Derby referee's so it should be fairly easy.

I'm hoping someone could make me a couple custom mini figure torsos with referee style black and white stripes and their derby names on the back of them.

Here's a reference pic of my pal (the one on the left): https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/553246_10152390603015392_1331604274_n.jpg

If there's anyone on here who's up for doing this please email me at: me[at]matt27.com

I'm happy to pay for your time and postage of the finished torso's.

Thanks!

Could somebody have a go at doing a clear decal of the Galaxy Squad legs please?

970c00pb213.jpg?1

I'll have a go myself but there are guys doing decals here who are much better at vector graphics than me.

Hi everyone,

I am a huge fan of Downton abbey and I'm planning to recreate some characters. Could someone possibly do me a face decal for Lady Rosamund Painswick?

Lady_Rosamund_Painswick.jpg

Many thanks,

Nik Sharma

Edited by nik1002

Could somebody make decals for the new 501st troopers, as well as the Umbara Troopers? (Kix, Jesse, Tup, Hardcase, Dogma, and Fives.) I'd like arm, leg, and torso for the whole lot. Thank you :classic:

Edit: Also, Commander Fox,

160px-Clone-commander-fox_detail.png

Hound;

250px-Massiff_owner.jpg

Edited by PenguinPool

I'd really like to see decals for Captain Marvel Jr. and Mary Marvel. It's probably as simple as color correcting an existing Shazam/Captain Marvel template, but I lack access to stuff like Illustrator or Photoshop and my skills in those are beginner at best, anyway.

jr_zpsc35fd599.jpg

Mary_Marvel_Vol_1_9_zps703fc34c.jpg

I'm looking for a Decal for the Boston Bruins. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/51/ECN-Uniform-BOS.PNG I'd like the one on the right in particular, but all three would be awesome. If anyone could do that for me I would be hugely greatful...also instructions on how to print them(i.e what type of paper, ink, etc.) would be awesome. Please PM if anyone could do that. I'm looking for the whole uniform by the way.

Hi everyone, I am looking for decals for Manchester United. I have no preference as to which players I want. I would be eternally grateful to anyone that could help me out in this. As you might know, I am a huge Manchester United fan.

Thanks everyone.

Hi everyone, I am looking for decals for Manchester United. I have no preference as to which players I want. I would be eternally grateful to anyone that could help me out in this. As you might know, I am a huge Manchester United fan.

Thanks everyone.

I made some of Rooney and a classic Ronaldo MU version that you can find here. It's the 2011-12 kit (and 2008 Champions League kit for Ronaldo), but United nonetheless. Hopefully some day I'll get more time to get back into doing decals again, as I was hoping to do more of these.

Would anyone be willing to make face decals for my prologue elves for me? A copy of the Mirkwood Elf faces would be fine or something of your own design. I'm not prepared to spend a ton on bricklink for heads and I'm not having much success designing faces just yet. :blush: If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. :wub:

Thanks,

SB

Would anyone be willing to make face decals for my prologue elves for me? A copy of the Mirkwood Elf faces would be fine or something of your own design. I'm not prepared to spend a ton on bricklink for heads and I'm not having much success designing faces just yet. :blush: If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. :wub:

Thanks,

SB

I'd certainly be willing to do something for you Str0ngbad. I'll get right on it :)

~RBC

Hi, would anybody be willing to make a Motoko Kusanagi decal set? I want it to be of her grey combat suit like below. I don't particularly need the face to be done, but if you decide to include that I want the yellow flesh tone. Thanks a ton. :laugh:

http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Ghost-in-the-Shell-Motoko-Kusanagi-8-Action-Figure-Gutto-Kuru-Series/20758590/images/13535353/

Edited by MrPWAH