Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Here is my wishlist:

- The torso from the german soldiers from the Indy sets with shirt in tan, new darkgrey and lightgreen (like the russian soldiers).

- Walter Donovans face picture

- Colonel Vogels face picture

- Elsas face picture

- Vogels torso in black picture 1 picture 2

- This torso in white picture

- Elsas torso picture

- The face and the torso from the german mechanic (Raiders)

Thanks!

I'd like to request a decal of this face: Link.

I'd appreciate it if it was in fleshie and if the stubble and eyebrows are dark tan. I would like it to be like this head, but with the sunglasses. Please and thank you!

Edited for more clearness.

EDIT2: Sorry that I'm so picky.

Edited by Atoll Dweller

:blush: I have another request... can I get head and torso decals for Meryl Silverburgh from MGS4 please?

Some specifics:

- I'd greatly like if the head was fleshie.

- I'd like the vest Dark Tan.

- I'd like Lego style eyes, not anime style.

Sorry for being so picky, but I can't help it. :blush:

Atoll Dweller Out!

I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone of a few basic rules of etiquette important to this thread.

The people who fill your requests do so voluntarily. They take time out of their lives to produce something that they may not have any real interest in, so that you can make a figure you want.

It can take a surprising amount of time to do a nice decal.

As such, it's probably not a good idea to be demanding or impatient.

It would be nice if all requests could be filled immediately, but that just isn't possible. Not all customizers make all kinds of decals, and not all of them have time for large projects.

So, if you need something immediately, or a lot of things, search the indexes, check Brickshelf, hit the net or fire up a paint program and give it a try, you just might be surprised at the results.

Otherwise, make a polite request and wait patiently. You might get lucky, you might not, but you'll have a better chance than if you harass us.

Sound fair?

I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone of a few basic rules of etiquette important to this thread.

The people who fill your requests do so voluntarily. They take time out of their lives to produce something that they may not have any real interest in, so that you can make a figure you want.

It can take a surprising amount of time to do a nice decal.

As such, it's probably not a good idea to be demanding or impatient.

It would be nice if all requests could be filled immediately, but that just isn't possible. Not all customizers make all kinds of decals, and not all of them have time for large projects.

So, if you need something immediately, or a lot of things, search the indexes, check Brickshelf, hit the net or fire up a paint program and give it a try, you just might be surprised at the results.

Otherwise, make a polite request and wait patiently. You might get lucky, you might not, but you'll have a better chance than if you harass us.

Sound fair?

I totally agree with you, imperialshadows :thumbup: .

Please be patient, EBers. Decal making is a delicate process, and to make good decals, we need time.

As for some of the latest requests, here you can find some of the decals.

LuxorV

I would like a yellow version of this head, please.

3626bpb178.gif

Re-submitting an older request with a new one also, please.

973pb393.jpg

Re-submitting an older request with a new one also, please.

973pb393.jpg

Look here :wink:

LuxorV

LuxorV, your decals are fantastic. Not too overly detailed, with a "Lego-esque" feel to all of them. Anyway, I was wondering if you could make Elliot Salem from Army of Two (The guy on the left of the picture with the flames). Just the tactical vest and ballistic face mask. Thanks again.

Army-of-Two-1356.jpg

-NSPM

LuxorV, your decals are fantastic. Not too overly detailed, with a "Lego-esque" feel to all of them. Anyway, I was wondering if you could make Elliot Salem from Army of Two (The guy on the left of the picture with the flames). Just the tactical vest and ballistic face mask. Thanks again.

Army-of-Two-1356.jpg

-NSPM

May I request again the decals from this two bricks? I really need them :grin:

43px1.jpg

3069bp0c.1120169665.jpg

Thank you so much! :sweet:

LuxorV

I have a decal request; or rather a decal modification.

Here http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj253/t..._ba47dfcee3.jpg is the original decal, created by Jedi Spring for me.

The thing I want modified is the strap. I want the chest strap gone and replaced with a Legolas type strap instead. Only that instead of two ends of the straps going under the armpits, I want two ends of the strap going up to the shoulders.

Thanks

I would like a blank template of the front and back portion of the lego castle euro amour:

2587.jpg

I want to transfer the pattern on Princess Storm's torso onto a lego armor and would like a blank template so I can try it

cas034.jpg

Edited by Doom Saber

A few more requests, whoever helps has my greatest thanks:

Young Indy( no found reference ),

Normal tan desert Indy & a torn desert Indy shirts,

Satipo shirt,

And an enemy pilot torso.

Any help is appreciated!

This link may or may not help: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/legoindianajones/

Go to treasures, then avatars.

LuxorV

Thanks a bunch, Luxorv. I can finally get to finishing building my Indy figs, and I owe it all to you. Oh, and when I said young Indy, you would have to have the Official Indiana Jones video game to see the torso. He wears a boy scout t-shirt. Thanks again! :sweet:

Edited by WisrthanU

I would like to request these please:

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/i/indy3.jpg (Face and torso)

http://images.wikia.com/indianajones/images/e/ee/272.jpg (Face and torso w/o jacket)

http://purgatorio1.com/wp-content/pics/GrailKnight.jpg (Face and torso)

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/indianaj...20px-Laoche.jpg (face and torso)

Thank you :classic:

In yellow and flesh if possible :)

Edited by kilegrant

There is a Decal request topic, you can try asking there, even tough it's a template.

Yes, there is. Guess where I moved both of your posts? :tongue:

I would be very happy if someone could make me a SW magna guard decal. I think most of you know what magna guard looks like.

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Sabreteur