Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

thanks so much and they seem too big even just shrinking them about half the size they are (the ones that are the biggest on the front torso) and the areas i asked for in dark blue!

Here you go:

lando3.png

I hope you realize that you cannot actually print the belt buckle ornament in silver, just grey, and that it isn't movie accurate, either: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/darth/images/a/ab/BillyDee.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080201203945

Anyhow, have fun ;)

Here you go:

I hope you realize that you cannot actually print the belt buckle ornament in silver, just grey, and that it isn't movie accurate, either: http://vignette3.wik...=20080201203945

Anyhow, have fun ;)

WOW! Thanks so much man! I think that you have done a really amazing job on this and i really mean thank YOU. i think the creases are so much better now thanks to you and the silver makes it stand out personally. thanks so much. would you possibly be ok to be my contact for future decals? thanks. Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post abov yours. Thank you.

Sure thing. Just keep in mind that I prefer creating new designs and coming up with original stuff over replicating already existing things other people have done :wink:

There's a link in my signature where you can also request decals directly from me on my blog and I will get an email notification. I do regularly check this thread here, too, and also follow it, but somehow, the notifications don't seem to work properly, unfortunately. :sceptic:

Sure thing. Just keep in mind that I prefer creating new designs and coming up with original stuff over replicating already existing things other people have done :wink:

There's a link in my signature where you can also request decals directly from me on my blog and I will get an email notification. I do regularly check this thread here, too, and also follow it, but somehow, the notifications don't seem to work properly, unfortunately. :sceptic:

Ok, thanks so much again. the next decals are from the original trilogy aswell from the empire strikes back plus i have got the link you spoke off. again thanks so much

Hi again. im sorry to bother you but you and many others are right about the accuracy and have asked for me to choose the first lando design you done for Bespin but change the creases, belt buckle and all the other blues to the darker blue like you done for the second version with the in-accurate buckle (because of me lol). thanks

Hello Would you be capable of designing: - Cloud City Luke Skywalker (Black Eye Face, Front and Back Torso & Legs). - Grand Admiral Thrawn (Face and Front & Back Torso). - Rebel Trooper (A New Hope) - Front Face - Almost like the Lego Death Star Trooper Face without microphone and could you make 3 versions of these faces?, Front Torso, Front Hips & Front Legs like these http://www.fbtb.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/75134-Minifigs-500x236.jpg . - Mon Mothma - Front & Back Torso & Front Legs. Thanks

Hi again. im sorry to bother you but you and many others are right about the accuracy and have asked for me to choose the first lando design you done for Bespin but change the creases, belt buckle and all the other blues to the darker blue like you done for the second version with the in-accurate buckle (because of me lol). thanks

Firstly, the new update makes 93% of posts on here look like website coding rather than decals and such

Secondly, could someone please help in designing decals for this dude:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/f/fd/Anomaly_(Counter-Earth)_(Earth-616)_from_Thunderbolts_Vol_1_72_0001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20051217175129

Edited by Quicksilver838

12 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Firstly, the new update makes 93% of posts on here look like website coding rather than decals and such

The site is still re-building the database and coding. It could take a few more days to have thing back to normal. Please be patient. :classic:

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:16 PM, Thecollector123 said:

Can someone please make a Hal Jordan red lantern decal?

Hello, i'm new ! I have made your Hal Jordan red lantern decal. Hope you like it. :D

red lantern lego.jpg

6 hours ago, LegoKuBRICK said:

Hello, i'm new ! I have made your Hal Jordan red lantern decal. Hope you like it. :D

Thanks! I am also new!

Edited by LuxorV
Please, do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

Hey all, can someone make a Nien Nunb decal just like the one from the Lego Star Wars series (more specifically LSW2 or LSW The Complete Saga)?  It would be greatly appreciated!

18 hours ago, Austin1112 said:

Hey all, can someone make a Nien Nunb decal just like the one from the Lego Star Wars series (more specifically LSW2 or LSW The Complete Saga)?  It would be greatly appreciated!

Hello ! I made your decal. Here it is :  https://www.flickr.com/photos/148047009@N03/30343277041/in/photostream/  I hope it will help you. :classic:

Edit : I made a second version because the first one had some fails on the neck :

nien nunb decal (the complete saga) vesrion 2

If you prefer the first version, here it is : https://www.flickr.com/photos/148047009@N03/30129827910/in/photostream/

Edited by LegoKuBRICK

Can someone make me Jacqueline Kennedy's pink Chanel suit she wore on the day her husband, John F Kennedy, died? Photo:

28e046d3b690898d0d16a877daf31ea9.jpg      If you can, thank you soon much! I'm in love with her, she is my idol. Again thank you! <3

19 hours ago, LaDuchesse said:

Can someone make me Jacqueline Kennedy's pink Chanel suit she wore on the day her husband, John F Kennedy, died? Photo:

*snippety do da*  If you can, thank you soon much! I'm in love with her, she is my idol. Again thank you! <3

30449796001_929d646ba0.jpgJackie Kennedy by Charlie Griffin, on Flickr

Probably the most morbid request I've taken on, but here you go!

I have recently become OBSESSED with the Hindenburg disaster and when my new favorite show, Timeless, had an episode on the disaster, I just fell head over heels for a character. Can someone please make me a decal of this woman? Picture: normal_Timeless101_040.jpg She is the woman on the left with the tie. Again thank you. <3

Can someone please design a red hood decal for the head and torso?

Thanks

Also what paper are you supposed to use for decals?

I also have another request which is of A Minnesota Wild player, just search in "Minnesota Wild Jersey" onto google images and you'll see it. I wanna make Zach Parise for my friend

Edited by RM0B