Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

Who's up for the challenge? Here are 10 links for the Lego heads/faces. Below is the example of how it is suppose to be done.

LuxorV did a wonderful job last time. Can someone outdue him or I have to go and beg him to do these to? haha!

Props forever from me whoever helps me with this one.

Thanks a lot.

bricklink

bricklink

bricklink

brikckilink

bricklink

bricklink

bricklink

bricklink

bricklink

bricklink

post-2857-1205265073.jpg

Edited by gogobig

Sorry for double posting...

Who's up for the challenge? Here are 10 links for the Lego heads/faces. Below is the example of how it is suppose to be done.

LuxorV did a wonderful job last time. Can someone outdue him or I have to go and beg him to do these to? haha!

Props forever from me whoever helps me with this one.

Thanks a lot.

bricklink

bricklink

bricklink

brikckilink

bricklink

bricklink

bricklink

bricklink

bricklink

bricklink

I posted them here :-$ .

Enjoy!

LuxorV

Another request... yellow versions of the official fleshie rebel heads please? :-$

...also I'd like a switchable one of these for a dark flesh head please? :-D

...and a chinstrap like the ones on official rebels, to be attachable to both version of scared male faces please?

(I like Tag and Bink are dead... and I have a big, near impossible project coming up...)

Could someone please make a head and a torso decal for a Thrawn MF,please? *sweet*

Yes and no. I don't know how to do heads yet, but I can do basic torsos, so I had a go at it.

Actually, I decided that a generic Imperial Officer torso would come in handy, so I made one based on the official minifig. During the process, I noticed that Tarkin wears his rank pips in a different location and has two code cylinders, where the normal officer has one, so I made a blank torso and pips/cylinders that can be added on to make custom configurations.

What does all of this have to do with Thrawn? Not so much. Being the student of art that he was, he kept a very simple uniform design with fewer lines, no cylinders and a different belt. Still, it was an easy change to make.

End result? A pile of torsos that could make anyone from a lowly pilot all the way to Tarkin and Thrawn.

Check here and see what you think.

If I figure out heads, I'll give one a try. I didn't just want to take someone else's and turn it blue with red eyes, which is about the best I could do right now.

Could someone please try making a head and torso for these four matrix people?

matrixkeanu.jpg

trinity.gif

poster_laurence_full.jpg

agent_smith.jpg

I don't need them 'till september though... Also I would like them in yellow please.

I'm looking for a decal of this torso:

973ps4c01.gif

If I'm not utterly mistaken, I think Amanda made a remake of it not long ago.. But I can't find it. :-$ Thanks! *y*

Kill Will

Wouldn't Snap Lockitt make a perfect head for Neo?

ixs001.jpg

*sweet*

Do you (the decal makers) make shield decals too? If so, would it be possible to make some for the following shields:

bb291pb02.jpg

elf.jpg

bb291pb01.jpg

Thanks in advance :-) .

Do you (the decal makers) make shield decals too? If so, would it be possible to make some for the following shields:

bb291pb02.jpg

elf.jpg

bb291pb01.jpg

Thanks in advance :-) .

If I had a template at 600dpi, I'd try them. I may scan a real shield later and use it as a template. If that works, I'll scan all the major shield shapes and start on them.

Only thing is... how useful would this be? I mean, sure, we could apply the elven pattern to the skull shield, but what good is a skull decal with no source of blank round shields?

If I had a template at 600dpi, I'd try them. I may scan a real shield later and use it as a template. If that works, I'll scan all the major shield shapes and start on them.

Only thing is... how useful would this be? I mean, sure, we could apply the elven pattern to the skull shield, but what good is a skull decal with no source of blank round shields?

I think a shield pattern and design for this piece could be more useful, since it's more common and oftern blank.

I'll see what I can do about it, but it will take some time. So, imperialshadows' work on scanning shields is probably the better solution.

LuxorV

How about a decal for Postal Dude's shirt? It's basically just a blue shirt with an alien face design. I've had a few vigs in mind, but I need a minifig first. ;-) See here and here for examples.

~Peace

How about a decal for Postal Dude's shirt? It's basically just a blue shirt with an alien face design. I've had a few vigs in mind, but I need a minifig first. ;-) See here and here for examples.

~Peace

Look here ;-)

LuxorV

I want to use them on my map. If I could I would've made them myself, so I needn't have to bother you, but I suck at making decals, I wouldn't even know how to begin on them *wacko* . I've searched the net but I could find any either |-/ . So, that why I need them :-P .

Could someone please try making a head and torso for these four matrix people?

matrixkeanu.jpg

trinity.gif

poster_laurence_full.jpg

agent_smith.jpg

I don't need them 'till september though... Also I would like them in yellow please.

Great subjects! You can find them here *y*

LuxorV

Khorne, I made the Dwarf shield decal for you. Hopefully I can finish the others soon. It can be found here.

~Thrash

Could somebody do a decal of her armour please?

Link: *wub*

just the torso part with yellow skin please.

Edited by sir dano

Here you go Sir Dano, I made your decal. I think it turned out kind of boring, but there you go. Next time I recommend choosing a torso with more interesting details or more vibrant colors so that the decal turns out a bit more exciting.

Link.

~Thrash

Do you (the decal makers) make shield decals too? If so, would it be possible to make some for the following shield:

bb291pb01.jpgelf.jpg

Both are here, along with 5 variations of the Elven shield, an oval Crownie shield, a Crownie 2x2 flag, and a couple of Skellie 2x2 flags, just for fun.

Can someone make a new decal of this minfig head please, (see picture down below) only with a smirk instead of a smile and without the pink lips? Thank you in advance!

3626bpx3601164517344.jpg