Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

can I request for any Doctor Who decals? if it's not too much to ask both in clear and colored.. particularly for the 1st, 2nd, and 4th doctor.. 

thanks in advance!

Edited by eycopink0710
typo

Hi.

I was wondering if someone could make the cover art for one of favourite albums, "I Am King" by Code Orange, but in LEGO version. My idea is to replace the human face with that of a classic LEGO figure's. The tricky part would be keeping the words "I Am King" still recognisable when displayed over a LEGO figure's forehead.

I plan on printing this on a 2x2 tile, and on a minifig torso.

I am not skilled enough at art to do this myself. It does look rather tricky, so I thank you greatly if you can manage to do this!

Original cover art in spoiler due to large size (1200 x 1200)

Spoiler

a0696515818_10.jpg

11 hours ago, Fox Womb said:

Hi.

I was wondering if someone could make the cover art for one of favourite albums, "I Am King" by Code Orange, but in LEGO version. My idea is to replace the human face with that of a classic LEGO figure's. The tricky part would be keeping the words "I Am King" still recognisable when displayed over a LEGO figure's forehead.

I plan on printing this on a 2x2 tile, and on a minifig torso.

I am not skilled enough at art to do this myself. It does look rather tricky, so I thank you greatly if you can manage to do this!

Original cover art in spoiler due to large size (1200 x 1200)

Gave it a shot. I hope it's is similar to what you had in mind. I made two versions for good measure; one is like you requested, the other one is "Code Yellow" instead of "Orange", because, y'know, Lego. I thought it may be a funny thing to do in addition to replacing the album art with a minifig head, but feel free to use the one you find more appropriate. :wink:

small2.jpg  small1.jpg

Edited by Cody Startale

4 hours ago, Cody Startale said:

Gave it a shot. I hope it's is similar to what you had in mind. I made two versions for good measure; one is like you requested, the other one is "Code Yellow" instead of "Orange", because, y'know, Lego. I thought it may be a funny thing to do in addition to replacing the album art with a minifig head, but feel free to use the one you find more appropriate. :wink:

I love this. Thank you so much! I wasn't expecting such a quick reply!

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

You're welcome! It was a fun task, so I wanted to give it a shot right away. I would have gotten to it sooner but different timezones interfered, you posted your request at about 11pm at my place and I wouldn't get to a PC until the next morning, or else you would have gotten your reply within an hour. :wink:

P.S.: I would love to see a photo of the finished & applied decal!

Edited by Cody Startale

3 hours ago, Cody Startale said:

P.S.: I would love to see a photo of the finished & applied decal!

If you have the time, do you think you could do a few more decals first? My printer doesn't want to work, so I'll have to use the one at the library which means I'll have to pay per sheet, and if I'm doing that I want to have more than just one decal worth of printing on the page.

Here are some of the things I had in mind. If any of them interest you, I'd much appreciate if you could make decals of them:

Spoiler

This logo, except instead of the sketch of the dog they used, it'll be a sketch of the classic LEGO dog. I think it'll make a good torso print.

0f509651c4ccae0b05477e66d6eb85ab.jpg + 41FnzCRY+6L.jpg

Spoiler

Britty Drake's face as a decal for a yellow minifigure head, preferably done in a similar style to that of the official LEGO minifigures.

maxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

This shirt as a torso decal, but replace the pills with LEGO studs.

NOTHING_GET_WELL_SHIRT_MOCK_1024x1024.jp

Spoiler

This shirt as a torso print, but instead of having the lower half of a human, have the lower half of a minifigure (including half of the torso) and replace the green plant material with whatever LEGO piece you think would fit best. Also, if you could make the decal background transparent that would be best.

bcb5b6954e7d40fca6af7a7a88fb624d.jpeg

Spoiler

The text "THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS" as on Woody's guitar, but scaled to fit on a LEGO minifig-scale acoustic guitar.

Woodys-Guitar_final.jpeg

legoacousticguitar__13286.1478819178.jpg

You definitely don't have to do all -- or any -- of these, but if you see one that interests you then I'd love to see what you make of it.

Thanks (:

Edited by Fox Womb

Hey all, I'm looking for a template of the X-Men member Rogue.  I want it to be the design from the 90s show, and I want her bomber jacket to be on there too.  The jacket needs to be straight dark brown, not the reddish brown.  The yellow can be the regular bright yellow color, and the green needs to be a green similar to the standard regular LEGO green, not sand green or dark green.  Also, the belt needs to be on the torso as well.  I'd really like it to mimic this design below as close as possible, except with the few requested modifications.  I know it's a lot to request, so consider it challenging your skills!  ;-)  Thanks so much!  

IMG_4752.JPG

15 hours ago, theinstageek said:

i was wondering if anyone could make me a decal of , ,,andin the size of a 1-1 cylinder piece.  

Please...tell me these things are all connected in a single scenario!!! :D

Could anyone please do me a decal for batman the 1st appearance/1939/75th anniversary dlc from Lego batman3.

http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/327171/header.jpg?t=1447364051

Or a tropical joker from Lego batman 1?

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/legomarveldc/images/f/f3/The_Joker_(tropical)110.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141205183729

any jay Garricks or Hugo strange out there?

Edited by Mattyj82

18 hours ago, Mattyj82 said:

Could anyone please do me a decal for batman the 1st appearance/1939/75th anniversary dlc from Lego batman3.

http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/327171/header.jpg?t=1447364051

Or a tropical joker from Lego batman 1?

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/legomarveldc/images/f/f3/The_Joker_(tropical)110.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141205183729

any jay Garricks or Hugo strange out there?

I have a couple for Jay.

32198764183_94aa979cc0.jpgJay Garrick Torso by Charlie Griffin, on Flickr

I posted this one before, but I've tweaked the lightning bolt to be more proportional since then.

32632172380_92af206b6f.jpgJay Garrick Torso (Classic) by Charlie Griffin, on Flickr

And here's a version more in line with his classic look.

I'll look into making the other two torsos if I get the chance over the next couple of days.

19 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

I posted this one before, but I've tweaked the lightning bolt to be more proportional since then.

And here's a version more in line with his classic look.

I'll look into making the other two torsos if I get the chance over the next couple of days.

Wow mate. These are great.  Thank you.

If you do get the chance to make the others that would be fantastic. 

Just added your Flickr to my favourites. 

Edited by Mattyj82
Removing photos from quote

I'm not really sure where to ask this so I'm sorry if this isn't the right place, but does anyone have a template to use for minifig decals?

Has anyone done or would want to do -

kevin smith from lego batman 3

maxresdefault.jpg

adam west from batman 3

lego-batman-3-adam-west-in-peril-locatio

Poison Ivy (uma therman version)

Poison_Ivy2.jpg

Mr Freeze (Arnold version in gown or suit)

d56593f3cc7a26f6fc25e24ac609f702.jpg

)

Trixter (mark hamil flash tv show earth 2 version)

latest?cb=20161207015421

vibe lego batman 3

s-l1000.jpg

Also the face from the original lego twoface/joker/mr freeze henchman

bat006.png

thank you in advance

Edited by Mattyj82

Can someone please make torso and legs decals for Seliel from Ninjago comic. Here are some reference pics:

latest?cb=20160802103755&path-prefix=pllatest?cb=20150325141443

Thank you so much in advance :sweet:

I'm looking to find someone who can make me custom stickers for Pizza Van but want them to be either for Donuts or Tacos or both.

Would obviously pay for them to be printed and shipped as well as for your time.

Just trying to have different food trucks for my city.  If you know anyone who can help please let me know :)

Can someone please make these Ninjago decals? DX, Kendo, ZX ,NRG, Kimono, Techno Robes , Tournament, Zukin, Deepstone, Airjitzu(2015) ,Skybound Airjitzu, Day of the Departed, Nindroids, Anacondrai, Ghost Warriors, SkyPirates, Elemental Masaters(Ancestors and Descendants),Sensei Wu,Nya,Garmadon,Ronin,P.I.X.A.L,and the Vermillions. Thank you

Edited by Kurarensu

Hi Kurarensu, and welcome to Eurobricks and the Minifig Customisation Workshop.

That's quite a list of decals you're requesting, and especially since this is your first post ever in our community.

It's generally considered good practice to introduce yourself, via a topic in the Hello! My name is... section of the forums, before plunging headlong into this kind of requests.

The use of polite forms like 'please' and 'thank you' is also greatly appreciated.

I'm looking forward to knowing more about you and having you as a contributing member in our community. :classic: