Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

I think I'll have to go the custom route for this, because I can't find any existing heads that I like.

I'm wondering if someone could make a face decal for Egon Spengler from the cartoon, "The Real Ghostbusters"?

* snip *

Left version is TLG styled, had no place to place glasses under eyes. The right version got some proportions and placement slightly adjusted to fit glasses under eyes, but it still fits with TLG faces.

ghost-busters.egon-spengler.png

At the risk of sounding silly here, does anyone here print the decals to the torsos and sell them online?

Iv looked on bricklink and cannot find any of these items as such but i would love to buy replicas of the comicon only minifigs.

Left version is TLG styled, had no place to place glasses under eyes. The right version got some proportions and placement slightly adjusted to fit glasses under eyes, but it still fits with TLG faces.

ghost-busters.egon-spengler.png

NickAb, you're awesome! Thank you! Do you mind if I ask what program you used to make them?

Hey NickAB Could you try thoese Decals i requested please?

You asked for them just a few hours ago; please do not put pressure on our decal designers, as they work as volunteers in their free time. Thank you.

You asked for them just a few hours ago; please do not put pressure on our decal designers, as they work as volunteers in their free time. Thank you.

Ok.Sorry About that.I'll refrain from doing that in the future.

Thanks for the information, NickAB. :thumbup:

The Wiki website you linked looks very interesting - I can tell I'm going to spend a fair amount of time reading. :sweet:

Help,

I don't have time right away to do it by myself.

I need this body :wub: and maybe someone can make the head also :grin:

bat016.jpg?0

Thank you soooooo much!!!

Help,

I don't have time right away to do it by myself.

I need this body :wub: and maybe someone can make the head also :grin:

-snip

Thank you soooooo much!!!

Praiter Yed did the face for me a while ago, and I'm sure that he wouldn't mind me reposting it.

scarecrow_face.png

Make sure to thank him. :classic:

I can't help you with the body however, sorry.

Thank you so much, I will try this face.

I never tried to use a decal for a head, is there something special I have to look for it?

Hey NickAB Could you try thoese Decals i requested please?

I'll be making decals in historic order. I might fill your request when I get more free time (if no one makes them first).

I precise that I would like it in Dark Gray, not in Dark Bluish Gray.

* snip *

Here is Red Baron, hope you like it

ww2.german-von-richtofen.png

Here is Red Baron, hope you like it

Your decal is awesome, it's perfect. Many thanks ! Hope I'll can use it very soon.

Edited by Courleciel

if anyone has the time, would it be possible to do the decals for pheonixs waist peice and legs?

Please use proper capitalisation when posting. Thank you. :classic:

Hey there guys! :sweet:

If one of you wouldn't mind, I would like to request decals of Ezio and Altair from the Assassin's Creed series. This has probably been requested before, but I couldn't find anything in the Index. I admit I am new to customization, and I would very much appreciate it, if you made the cloaks they wear the way they are on the Series 5 Collectible Minifigure Graduate.(Drapes over the torso like a cape) Thank you! :blush::thumbup:

Reference:

Altair-and-Ezio-assassins-creed-14634978-792-603.jpg

I really didn't want to ask anybody to reinvent the wheel, but I'm not having any luck getting in touch with Tlor Fett, and I was redirected to this thread...

Anyway, if anybody has the time and interest, I would like a torso decal that is similar to the one Tlor Fett posted of Carl Grimes in his red hoodie sweatshirt and white Science Dog T-shirt. I would like a back decal, as well, showing a simple hood. The entire logo doesn't have to show, and the sweatshirt can be more rumpled than the example, but I'll leave that up to you.

CarlsHoodie.jpg

I would also like a season 3 Carl with the same shirt (but very dirty - tan would be good) and a dark brown pocket vest over it, instead of the hoodie. I think the Indiana Jones Satipo torso could be used as sort of a pattern for the vest. I'm going to put blue arms on it, to represent the blue long sleeved shirt under the vest. If you could add a little of the blue shirt, that would be great, if it's not too much trouble.

satipopic.jpg

Here is a pic of the character, in the second outfit, for reference.

Carl_Grimes0.jpg

The minifigure will be flesh colored, so if any skin is showing, please use flesh tones, rather than yellow.

Many thanks in advance to anyone willing to take this on for me. I will be sure to share pictures of the completed minifigure when I am finished. :classic:

Edited by grace

Hey there guys! :sweet:

If one of you wouldn't mind, I would like to request decals of Ezio and Altair from the Assassin's Creed series. This has probably been requested before, but I couldn't find anything in the Index. I admit I am new to customization, and I would very much appreciate it, if you made the cloaks they wear the way they are on the Series 5 Collectible Minifigure Graduate.(Drapes over the torso like a cape) Thank you! :blush::thumbup:

Reference:

Altair-and-Ezio-assassins-creed-14634978-792-603.jpg

I'm on it, as my Dark Knight Rises fig designs are done now...let me see what I can come up with, as I love these characters in the game, too.