Sign in to follow this  
zero1312

EB member mechs contest discusssion

Don't forget the img tags, for example:

[img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/steelharbingerofdeat/mecha/competition/dscf0793.jpg]

~Peace

thanks guys, my bad.

and Luxor thanks i do have a dinky mech of you as well as mine. i was going to enter it but meh...

steel...

How nice of you *wub*

I'll be waiting for some pics of this mech of yours!

LuxorV

@Batbrick:

Yes, the color scheme is meant to resemble the colors of my sig-fig. I tried to mecharize my sig fig as good as possible, and as completely as possible :-)

@Batbrick:

Yes, the color scheme is meant to resemble the colors of my sig-fig. I tried to mecharize my sig fig as good as possible, and as completely as possible :-)

_______

Thought so! *y*

Mine is nearly finished, the main mecha is done but I just have a few extras to add! >:-)

Its pretty tall too.

Oh, and Brickmaster, that is one be-U-tiful mech you have there! *wub*

Batbrick-envies-all-these-mech-builders Away! >:-)

I think mine's done!

I'm not entirely happy with the color scheme (Well, the basic scheme is good, black and white, but I also have three different trans colors - trans-lime for the gun, trans-orange for the cockpit and booster shell, and trans-dark-blue for the booster =P), but I own...*counts in head* 11 system sets (FOR SHAME! I've been missing out =P) for now, so...=P Not much I can do. Either way, though, I like it, and may have it up sometime tomorrow if I'm lucky.

~Trexxen

EDIT: Also, want to give props to every mech so far - they're all better than my entry =P (In a humble artist manner of speaking =P)

Edited by Trexxen

Here is my entry. This is the first ever mech i have created, i made it especially for this contst and i hope to build more in the future.

Arrrrrgh, stupid photoshop wont allow me to make my picture small enough to fit on here.

expect it sometime soon.

7ames! to resize your pic in photoshop, right click the image title bar and select image size or go to Image > Image Size and change the resolution to 72 dpi and the width or height (whichever is greate) to around 650 pixels...

Nice entries everyone, will be a fun vote off, people better get posting, only afew weeks left for entries *wacko*

It is time to start building. I have a question: It doesn't have to be a robot with feet does it? Can it have 4 legs?

Edited by Exo-builder59

I beleive that would be alright, as DJ's mech has wheels, so 4 instead of 2 legs would be fine is my guess.

I'm using someone elses fig, does the mech have to looks like them or can it match them?

I'm using someone elses fig, does the mech have to looks like them or can it match them?

You've got some freedom in the construction, but as I mentioned before, the most striking design elements

of the sig-fig must be recognizable. (For example, the color scheme) ;-)

You've got some freedom in the construction, but as I mentioned before, the most striking design elements

of the sig-fig must be recognizable. (For example, the color scheme) ;-)

Well....So as long as it doesn't look hidoeus it's okay?

Just put my entry in - and as a bonus, it comes with instructions to build my sig-fig and his weapon. Here's hoping it's good; it is my first mecha =P

~Trexxen

Cool mech Trexxen!

And zero1312, I think the competition should have a section, or should be based not only on how good the mech is, but how much it resembles the sig-fig, seeing as that's kinda what the competition is about. ;-)

~Peace

Cool mech Trexxen!

And zero1312, I think the competition should have a section, or should be based not only on how good the mech is, but how much it resembles the sig-fig, seeing as that's kinda what the competition is about. ;-)

~Peace

Good idea, Iamded *y* I was thinking the same thing last week, but I forgot to post a comment on that *wacko* :-P

LuxorV

Good idea, Iamded *y* I was thinking the same thing last week, but I forgot to post a comment on that *wacko* :-P

LuxorV

_______

Cool! Does that mean that each entry goes into two categories then?

To the Brickmobile! >:-)