Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Sinner and Hinckley's Treehouse

indexed.gif B-RV-2C

Here are closeups of the treehouse where Sinner and Hinckley live in The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus...

Like Gylman's traincar diner, it has no interior as I use it for the setting for the comic...

treehouse001.jpg

Overall shot

treehouse002.jpg

We'll check out Hinckley's pad first...

treehouse003.jpg

this deck will have a bbq eventually, once Hinckley saves up some money!

treehouse004.jpg

Hinckley's front door

treehouse005.jpg

Other ways to get over include these to ropes.

treehouse006.jpg

balcony

treehouse007.jpg

Great view of the pond and waterfall...I wonder who built that?

treehouse008.jpg

Another secret entrance to Hinckley's house.

treehouse009.jpg

Hinckley's house has a tower with a catapult.

treehouse010.jpg

treehouse011.jpg

Let's check out Sinner's place which is connected by the towers with this rope bridge.

treehouse012.jpg

Sinner's lookout tower.

treehouse013.jpg

Sinner's house is made partly from the parts of an old Fabuland train car!

treehouse014.jpg

The window above Sinner's bed.

treehouse015.jpg

Sinner's house is also based around this mast...

treehouse016.jpg

from the Pirate Ship deck he is always working on...

treehouse017.jpg

treehouse018.jpg

take the rigging to Sinner's fun slide! :-$

More action shots:

treehouse019.jpg

It's fun for the guys to hang out at the pond, swimming, fishing and clamming!

treehouse020.jpg

treehouse021.jpg

treehouse022.jpg

treehouse023.jpg

treehouse024.jpg

Copmike loves to come over and help Sinner build the pirate ship

treehouse025.jpg

Sinner and Copmike build a creative yet sadistic figurehead

treehouse026.jpg

treehouse027.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the treehouse tour! Feel free to let me know what you think. Thanks!! *sweet*

I really like this, Hinckley! I love the overall feel of it being a treehouse. That is very original! *y* I also like how both sections are completley different: i,e, your side is normal, Sinner's is Fabuland. :-D Very nice! I just have one question: How come I haven't been featured in 'The Whacker and the Walrus' yet? ;-)

Whoa, that's really unique! The two different tastes are clearly seen, I love the catapult and pirate ship! Lol, the slide's a fun way to get out of the treehouse too! Lovely setting and very imagnative! I can imagine many fun adventures going on everyday! That's a freakin awesome treehouse!!!

Nice job on the waterfall Jocko, er, Hinckley! Now I know what's on top of your tower. Catapults! Is this a hint that the "see Bazooville" section is nearing completion? :'-) I like the tyre swing. :-D This is really cool, I always wanted to see pics like these of the tree-houses, thanks! X-D

~Peace

Always have loved the treehouse. It's chock full of both personalities who live in it, which is a pretty incredible achievement. Plus, it's what any good LEGO set should be, full of potential ways to have fun and cause people grievous bodily harm, while still looking sweet and innocent.

I'd give it a nearly perfect 982. *y* *y* *y*

What a fabulously creative MOC! These are the kinds of creations that one would find as a store display to show what one could build with Lego. You are very original Hink, and I think this MOC really shares something of your personality; that being fun and creative.

The deign is really two MOCs in one but yet they go together so well. I esp like your treehouse, but yet both are exceptional. A few of the details that really add to the fun design include the umbrella table, the tire swing (great idea), the various green hanging vines, the slide, bridges, and the brown boulders by the water (to name just a few).

I also like the way you did the water/shore. Are those green tiles? I didn't even think Lego made green tiles.

Excellent build and definately a lot of fun.

Wishing I had a treehouse to play in,

TheBrickster

Brickster, the Lego soccer (football) sets come with heaps of green tiles to hold the plates together, I assume that's where Hinckley got his, am I right? Or was it a Bricklink order?

~Peace

a brilliant treehouse, hinkley *wub* I love the fact that the structures are made up of pieces of trains, ships and other buildings- it gives it a nice look as if it was made rather quickly by say, a walrus and a man obsessed with whacking :-D It's a very fun-looking place, with ropes and that beautiful tire swing, and the table on the deck of the ship. That combined with the lovely garden and pond, and it's the perfect treehouse for some whacking action. Once again, a brilliant MOC, and I look forward to your next comic *wub*

treehouse008.jpg

Another secret entrance to Hinckley's house.

Err.. you're not using that ice cube tray as a toilet are you? 8-| :-D

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Thanks for this guided tour to your fantastic tree-house!

I always loved the look of it, and knowing it is so detailed I *wub* it even more.

Just one question: how many steps do you climb daily? 8-| :-P

Waiting for the review of the insides...

LuxorV

Oh man do you know how to make me laugh X-D That tree house is superb, i really like the interesting mixture of colours.

A timber framed treehouse, a colorful tree pirate ship.... What a wonderful environment

that is for your characters to live in, full of fantasy and fun.... *wub* *y*

That's the most unique MOC I've ever seen. I'd love to live in it.

And what strikes me even more, is that the house is infact much bigger from the inside than it looks from the outside!! Must be magic.

It's really beautiful, I'd love to live in it!!

This is such a great model Hinckley, you still have the great imagination that a child has and it can be seen in all of your models. Your photography is superb and so is the Pirate ship side of Sinners house truly outstanding! ;-)

Wow, you have one very creative mind DHinckley! The tree house is superb, I love the contrast between Hinckley's and Sinner's house! I really like the different mix of themes to make the building, like the ships and trains! Also the Architecture of Hinckley's house is great, I love it!

*wub*

When can I move in!! X-D

Edited by Lord Of Pies

I'm really impressed by the way each house actually reflect the personnality of their respective owner.

And I love those action shots, they look like they've been taken out of the familiy album :-P

Thanks for posting this as I really wanted some better views of my house. :-P It looks like a fun place to live; I like the roof hatch and the towers. I hope we didn't leave you as the figure head for too long! X-D Do you have plans to show the interior of my house? Yours is really great. *wub* I wish I really did live there... but I don't think I could handle the lifestyle. (Don't get any funny ideas; I mean the whacking on the head all the time part...)

I wish I really did live there... but I don't think I could handle the lifestyle. (Don't get any funny ideas; I mean the whacking on the head all the time part...)
:-D :-D :-D You would learn to love both >:-)

I see you took my questions seriously... Hmm... I might use this to my advantage *skull*

Jokes aside, its a very nice and wacky house (Like our studio, but well, the studio is limited because of my lack of parts). The design is pure genious!

Stauder *y*

Here are closeups of the treehouse where Sinner and Hinckley live in

treehouse009.jpg

Hinckley's house has a tower with a catapult.

treehouse010.jpg

This tower is officially approved by the lego kk2 design theme. Every set needs a catapult, and this set has even 2 X-D .

seriously, this set is a great combination of themes and it reminds me a bit of a picture in the 1986 Catalogue, allthough this set is even better.