Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Many Adventures of the Whacker and the Walrus issue #4

Okay, so after a very long wait, Issue #4-the Halloween Issue :-$ -is up!

menu.jpg

click the picture to see the new issue...

There are lots of new characters this time. A few you knew were coming and a couple of surprises too. I hope to be more consistent with this in the future but right now I'm very busy. So, in the mean time, enjoy! And, as always, please feel free to let me know what you think...

Very nice indeed *y* *y* *wub*

Your dialogues are always fantastic, even if a bit short in sense *wacko* :-P

Poor, poor Hinckley :'-( At least, he avoide the dinner surprise by Sinner :-X X-D

Oh, and you'd really better call that plumber asap X-D

Can't wait for issue #5! Will it be Christmas themed 8-| ?

LuxorV

Very nice indeed *y* *y* *wub*

Your dialogues are always fantastic, even if a bit short in sense *wacko* :-P

Poor, poor Hinckley :'-( At least, he avoide the dinner surprise by Sinner :-X X-D

Oh, and you'd really better call that plumber asap X-D

Can't wait for issue #5! Will it be Christmas themed 8-| ?

LuxorV

Thanks LuxorV! The next issue will be Viking themed and that's all I'll give you for now. I will follow that one up with a short Christmas themed bonus issue, I hope...

You know, just this morning I was wondering when the next issue would be out! And here we have it! I'm so excited! X-D

Haha! :-D :-D Great! I think I'll pass on dinner at Hinckley's though... until he fixes the plumbing... :-P

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Another fine episode of everyone's second favourite online LEGO drama! Sorry, but Fabuland Housewives still beats it for sheer whacking power. You get whacked in it, you don't get back up. >:-)

SPOILER ALERT! Highlight to make some kind of sense of this mess.

"Would you like to come trick or treating with me and my friends tonight?"

Poor Sinner still doesn't know when halloween is. ;-)

Maybe he's just stunned from seeing a lovely lady whacking out in the open. Repeatedly. With a huge oar. Right in front of everyone!

Imagine the shock of discovering that she absolutely loves clam cream and will actually go out with him...

Then the Walrus notices that Collette has a great pair of boobies and in his ever so smooth and debonaire way made immediate mention of. Brilliant! It's like he's a big manchild, discovering all that stuff that they discover. And things.

Wow there were a lot of cameo and special guest appearances in that episode! My fav, aside from the ever entertaining Boner Party, would have to be the Psycho inspired Gylman family, with him dressed as both Norman Bates and his mother, intentionally or not. ;-)

I'm just going to stop summarizing now, before I go too far. X-D

Well, ok, one more thing. I expected a line that didn't happen. When the Walrus says, "Oh balls," I expected the waitress to say, "sorry, you seem to have misplaced those." 8-

Sadly cause it's midday and gotta run off for school now I can't give a more through response. In any case, I loved the length of it. So much joy, for so long.

Poor Hinckley though, I'm starting to feel bad for him while I actually shouldn't. The walrus is so cute, as is copmike, but they deserve a whacking :-P

Coming to egg him. Hope he wins for a change :-D

Can't wait for the Christmas issue as I just adore that period of the year. ;-)

Just great and a treat to read, as always...

PS: in page 6 isn't "laat me niet achter" dutch, and not sweedish?

Damn you Hinckley that took way too long!

You know I'm just joking right? X-D It was certainly worth the waiting!! ;-)

Possible spoiler alert

Stop daarmee lelijk beest!

I'd better call a plumber...

Wij zijn slim

Hahahaha great quotes!!!!

Eggs on!

Just great and a treat to read, as always...

PS: in page 6 isn't "laat me niet achter" dutch, and not sweedish?

Yes! Thanks for catching that yellost. The template I use for translations has "Swedish" in it and sometimes I forget to change it. :-$

Some possible spoilers below.

I think this is my favorite episode to date. :-D The dialogue is very clever and funny... I like some of the very subtle jokes you've added, like "Oh right. Great... if you're into that sort of thing." :-P

All the strange random moments in the comic are great too, like that Bonaparte get flushed down the toilet, and appears in the oven, or the troll chasing the girl on the bike down the street. X-D I find it hilarious that your characters notice things like that aren't normal, yet they don't really care. "I didn't realize a person could fit in a trash bin that size" ... "I don't think he's supposed to."

The whole sequence at Gylman's was pretty funny. His diner and the haunted house were both very well built!

Also, thanks for putting me in the comic. *wub*

First, thanks for putting me in there. My kids will love it.

Second, it's great! The humour has become significantly "higher brow". It's graduated from whacking and wedging to farting and leering. X-D

At this pace, I'm expecting Carlinesque and Pythonesque comedy by episode 6.

Should it reach that point, I'll be expected Gylman to be placing the John Cleese parts. LOL.

I'll be anxiously waiting for the next one.

And you just whipped up the diner and house as "background" for the comic? Gads. I would take days to build things that looked that nice.

Hinckley your comic strips keep getting better and better there so funny, and this one had toliet jokes! :-D

I thought all of the characters halloween costumes were great especially Sinner's and copmike's.

Hobbes, MM and all the different Gylmans made a great new editions to the cast and a little walrus love story made it all the more amusing, Hope to see a christmas special story soon ;-)

Edited by casewindu

A very nice story and a splendid work. Walrus romantics on! *y*

The next issue will be Viking themed and that's all I'll give you for now. I will follow that one up with a short Christmas themed bonus issue, I hope...

That's nice anticipation; I like battle axes and horned helmets >:-) <- nice horns :-P

LuxorV

Edited by LuxorV

:-D

The trash can hurt... :'-(

Thanks for putting me in- even if it was painful. :'-)

Second, it's great! The humour has become significantly "higher brow". It's graduated from whacking and wedging to farting and leering. X-D

At this pace, I'm expecting Carlinesque and Pythonesque comedy by episode 6.

Should it reach that point, I'll be expected Gylman to be placing the John Cleese parts. LOL.

how about john cleese plays the John Cleese parts. X-D

very funny as always Hinkley I especially liked it when Sinner said "is it just me or are Gylman, Gyla and grandma Gyl all the same guy in different wigs?" :-D

Edited by john cleese

Another excellent episode Hinckley! Very Hilarious! *y*

My favourite bits were Ras placing the teenage kid in a rubbish bin he couldn't fit into, and Bonaparte revealing your plumbing problems! :-D

10/10!

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Great new episode and so much to comment on!

• It's great to see more of Alex. Will you ever show his house?
  • I was surprised to see the creator figure butterfly hunting! What is the pimp lion fishing for?
  • I love the pose of the walrus awaiting a paddled behind! Ahhh, that takes me back.
  • I like the background action with the robot knocking over the troll.
  • I really love your kitchen. You have made me so jealous and I will be making my own soon.
  • Your walrus is in such great condition! Was he new?
  • I love the fart effect!
  • I laughed my head off at the Boner Party flush scene. I was a bit confused though later as I though you were flushed down as well. It was late when I was reading it the first time...
  • I was surprised by the Cutless Iz cameo. (I thought she promised she would return...)
  • I just noticed that chrome dragon head! Nice.. I didn't know they came in chrome.
  • Great to see the return of Sir J. Are you planning on explaining their backstory?
  • SW4J looks sooooo odd holding a mug!
  • Thanks for the eyes reference. Maybe I should tell the tale!
  • What the M%g# Bl&ks is that thing on "my" head on page 6? I have never seen that hat or print.
  • I love Coll's costume. I showed it to her but she wasn't interested in buying something similar. She does have a coconut bra and grass skirt that she bought i Hawaii though...
  • I really love the haunted house. Is that a new MOC? I see you are showing off your cyprus trees again...
  • I love the appearence by Mr Manderlorian.
  • Your town seems to have a troll problem...
  • Glymans cafe is great, even though the people who work there are freaky...
  • I'm glad the whole Copmike issue is resolved... unless you want revenge youself.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I think this is the best yet. It has more of a story than the others. I wonder what will happen next!

Poor Hinckley though, I'm starting to feel bad for him while I actually shouldn't. The walrus is so cute, as is copmike, but they deserve a whacking :-P

Yes!!! X-D No more sympathy for the cute animals. Their bullying has gone to far! Sympathy for Hinckley on! :-P

Damn you Hinckley that took way too long!

You know I'm just joking right? It was certainly worth the waiting!! ...

Eggs on!

Thanks buddy! And of course I know you're joking, Mr. Future-cast-member ;-) Eggs on? Hey! Those eggs were on me!! :-D
I think this is my favorite episode to date. :-D Th...

Also, thanks for putting me in the comic. *wub*

Thanks buddy! I'm glad you noticed. I was afraid it may be too subtle.

And you just whipped up the diner and house as "background" for the comic? Gads. I would take days to build things that looked that nice.

No problem! I'm glad you liked it and I hope your girls liked it too! I did "whip those up" for the comic, which is why it took so long. I'll post threads for the settings this weekend, I hope. Carlin and Python, eh? Wow! Thanks! I was going for more subtle comedy like Chekov or Wilde. Did I succeed? *goes of to consider what piece looks the most like a piece of poo*
That's nice anticipation; I like battle axes and horned helmets >:-) <- nice horns :-P

LuxorV

I know some swedes who may be against the use of horns... 8-|
:-D

The trash can hurt... :'-(

Thanks for putting me in- even if it was painful. :'-)

Yay! You saw it. Don't worry, pain means love in my world! :'-) I added you at the last minute after you made that nice birthday comic for me. Thanks again :-$

Another excellent episode Hinckley! Very Hilarious! *y*

10/10!

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Thanks sir! And a batbrick away for me too! *wub* Since you were nice enough to give me a full 10, I will thank you, but I'm thinking about starting a thread discussing "rating MOCs" on a scale. Am I the only one that bothers? *wacko* Again I appreciate the ten and I'm glad you're a fan, buddy.

Thanks everyone else for the nice feedback. I'm glad you like it and the comics make you happy. *sweet*

Thanks sir! And a batbrick away for me too! *wub* Since you were nice enough to give me a full 10, I will thank you, but I'm thinking about starting a thread discussing "rating MOCs" on a scale. Am I the only one that bothers? *wacko* Again I appreciate the ten and I'm glad you're a fan, buddy.

Thats alright, you certaintly put a lot of effort into this, and thats very admirable! *y*

A rating MOCs thread would be good, but trust me I don't "rate MOCs" much either, I too am bothered by it, I just use 10/10, as a compliment which translates to "excellent"!

So you noticed I changed it back eh?

Batbrick-knows-hinckley-likes-my-current-sign-off-best Away! >:-)

Edited by Batbrick

Was it a foolish dream to think I'd get unlimited emoticon capabilities when I was promoted... :'-(

:-P

Great new episode and so much to comment on!

It's great to see more of Alex. Will you ever show his house?

What do you think?

I was surprised to see the creator figure butterfly hunting! What is the pimp lion fishing for??

er...fish 8-|

[*]I love the pose of the walrus awaiting a paddled behind! Ahhh, that takes me back.

I like the background action with the robot knocking over the troll.

I really love your kitchen. You have made me so jealous and I will be making my own soon.

Your walrus is in such great condition! Was he new??

He is in great shape!

[*]I love the fart effect!

Thanks! I can send you the Photoshop file if you ever get that software installed...

[*]I laughed my head off at the Boner Party flush scene. I was a bit confused though later as I though you were flushed down as well. It was late when I was reading it the first time...!

:-D I like that part too. The joke is Bonaparte is flushed all the way down and Sinner and Hinckley are confused as to if he exists or not (a direct quote from you ;-) ). Sinner is making the comparison that a real person doesn't get flushed, just a swirly. This should add more speculation to if Bonaparte really exists or not. I actually cut a Sinner line that said "See? Real people don't go down the drain." But, I cut it because I didn't want to insult anyone's intelligence. :-D

[*]I was surprised by the Cutless Iz cameo. (I thought she promised she would return...)

She is probably busy... ;-)

[*]I just noticed that chrome dragon head! Nice.. I didn't know they came in chrome.

Dragon Fortress

Great to see the return of Sir J. Are you planning on explaining their backstory?

SW4J looks sooooo odd holding a mug!

Thanks for the eyes reference. Maybe I should tell the tale!

I believe we will get the back story eventually. I love him with the mug and perhaps you should tell the tale *sweet* ...or not 8-|

What the M%g# Bl&ks is that thing on "my" head on page 6? I have never seen that hat or print.

fab5f.gif

I'm glad the whole Copmike issue is resolved... unless you want revenge youself.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I think this is the best yet. It has more of a story than the others. I wonder what will happen next!

Will it ever actually be resolved? I'm glad you liked it! Thanks buddy. I hope the future issues are just as much fun! :-)

I finally had some time to read the newest edition without any risk of being disturbed.

I just love the world you've created in these comics *wub* *wub* *wub*

Had a good laugh as always. The family is growing... fun to see all the new characters.

I hope many more editions will follow !

I've finally got around to reading all the comics. This is the best thing I've ever come across in the Your Own Creations Forum!