JurrasicPiggy

Nexo Knights wishlists

A few regular civilian minifigures would be nice for the theme. I mean like, the villains can't just only attacking the heroes, right?

Personally I'd love both regular and IRREGULAR civilians. Namely, I'd love some sort of village set that features some of the brown "farmer-bots" seen in the TV series (in addition to some of the more typical human peasant figs).

Maybe we'll see something like that next year. After all, the Kingdoms Mill Village Raid and Fantasy Castle Medieval Market Village were both released in the second year of their respective themes.

Personally I'd love both regular and IRREGULAR civilians. Namely, I'd love some sort of village set that features some of the brown "farmer-bots" seen in the TV series (in addition to some of the more typical human peasant figs).

Maybe we'll see something like that next year. After all, the Kingdoms Mill Village Raid and Fantasy Castle Medieval Market Village were both released in the second year of their respective themes.

Can't agree more about this.

I think it'll be hilarious if there'll be another smaller mech set from this theme in the future that have more articulation than the bigger counterpart. (The King's Mech and the Black Knight Mech)

I really don't care if there are farmer bots or other robot characters, but civilian sets would be nice if they include civilian minifigures (hopefully without Tron lines).

I could see them making civilian figures next year. This year was very action-oriented and vehicle-based in order to draw in customers, I expect there to be a lot of changes next year, such as civilians and more location-based sets.

I just want Nexo Knights to embrace how ridiculous it is and go for broke.

Lava worlds, Ice worlds, floating castles, mechas, siege engines... are all good. The monsters of the line are actually great! I wish they'd do a midiaeval village set though.

With Tron lines. :wink:

Of course!

Editing the post, rather than double posting...

I also want to see this thing:

2iitnbo.jpg

That's one good looking dinosaur.

Edited by x105Black

I would like to see a building for the new bad guys

Something like the Skeleton Tower would be nice

001.jpg

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I would like to see a building for the new bad guys

Something like the Skeleton Tower would be nice

That set was always an example of what I didn't like about LEGO Castle.  Too much emphasis on the goofy.  So yeah, it would work for Nexo Knights.

14 minutes ago, LegoRomania said:

I wish we will get in the 2017 summer sea monsters.

That would be better than what I've seen, by a wide margin.

I'd like more locations, like a peasant village setting for the bad guys to attack, a Knights Academy playset, Knight Barracks including all the Knights with hair pieces as well as their helmets so you can give them their unhelmeted looks from the show. I'd like to see a spooky forest set or an evil tower with a Monstrux figure.

A proper Merlok's Library set would be good, since the Merlok's Library 2.0 set was nothing like a library. It could have lots of books, an exclusive pre-digitized Merlok minifigure with his staff or a Merlok 2.0 poseable minifigure in translucent plastic.

Some sets with the plant based monsters we've seen artwork for would be great as well as lots more larger scale creatures instead of the overabundance of vehicles. 

I'd love to see another evil faction that is in competition with Monstrux for conquest of Knightonia. 

And it'd be cool to have some new knights graduate from the academy and join the Nexo Knights team so we could have new knight characters in new colors as I'm getting bored of them reusing the same 5 in so many sets.

Edited by Killian
Added more info

I think it might be fun to see some of the manifestations of Nexo powers realized in built models. I know there are a few who would like to see dragons in the line (I don't think there is a place for them personally) and there certainly is opportunity for a sea dragon or lava dragon or ice dragon. Ninja go had Cole's Dragon in a small $10 box so it wouldn't need to be any bigger than that. Others might be Hawk Holler or Chicken Power. They could be fun and crazy designs to reflect the silly nature of the powers themselves. 

After watching the recent episodes, I'd like to get

- Roberto, the sculptor :wub:. This would be interesting, because he would need short printed legs.

- The other wizards who helped to defeat Monstrox (but I'm sure they will appear in the final battle, so maybe for the final wave)

- The other Roguls, especially the one with the knight helmet

- A stone version of the Rogul

- A stone version of Clay

- The Tighty Knighties lol

20 hours ago, Robert8 said:

After watching the recent episodes, I'd like to get

- Roberto, the sculptor :wub:. This would be interesting, because he would need short printed legs.

- The other wizards who helped to defeat Monstrox (but I'm sure they will appear in the final battle, so maybe for the final wave)

- The other Roguls, especially the one with the knight helmet

- A stone version of the Rogul

- A stone version of Clay

- The Tighty Knighties lol

Not sure but it looks like with the Summer wave there is another Rogul included in one of the sets. Not sure if it is the same one or a new Rogul character. Ooh - more wizards??!? That would be cool to see. We haven't gotten the new shows as of yet so haven't seen any of them yet.

On 3/4/2017 at 1:46 AM, x105Black said:

I'd like to see these helmets:

<snip image>

Those are some quite good looking helmets.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, x105Black said:

I'd like to see these helmets:

lnk_ep22_screenshots_0162.jpg

I think I would have preferred these to be the general bad guys for this wave as opposed to the ones we did get.

Here are some minifigures I'd like to see them make:

latest?cb=20160920012625

Shia LaBlade 
Brickney Spears
Jousting Bieber
The Blok

Image result for Herb Herbertson

Herb Herbertson

Image result for nexo knights king halbert

Jorah Tightwad (middle)

Image result for nexo knights macy dress

Macy (in princess dress)

I'd love to see these girls!

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/nexo-knights/images/e/e4/Harpies.png/revision/latest?cb=20170113031152

Monster Fighters is the theme that took me out of my dark ages and as a monster lover I always appreciate a little bit of variety. While I don't collect ALL the set in this theme, I usually end up buying quite a few of them...